Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,213 members, 7,923,081 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover (854 Views)

Six(6) Things I Take Into Consideration Before Approaching Any Girl / Look at what I am getting my lover this Christmas / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by argon500: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
After much drama for almost 2 years, I made up my mind yesterday to let go of my girlfriend.
She is the type of a decent girl but she lacks home training. Even though the relationship was a long distance one, but it was full of drama. The only time she visited me, she spent 3 days in my house.Before she visited, she told me bluntly that I shouldn't expect her to cook for me. I thought she was joking not until she arrived. I did all the cooking through out her stay. Thank God, i am the type who like food pass my life(lol). Food is not my problem.The most crazy part of it was her complaining to me she didn't want to eat particular food to the extent of calling her friend on phone complaining of me starving her. I thought I could bear her mistakes cos I am also a crazy dude on my own part.
I called her several times to let us work on our lapses, yet no changes from her side and she was the one who was madly in love. She worked her NYSC service to my state without informing me (wtf), who does that? Anyways, she thought I would be around for long but she never knew she was dating a crazy dude. During her 1 year stay in my city, I only saw her once ( you may call it wickedness but she was never part of my plan at that moment).
She had her birthday last week Monday but to be honest, I forgot. I didn't show online through that day as I was busy with my preparation coming back to Nigeria. I would have seen the notification on Facebook but I missed. I called her on Tuesday to apologized for not calling her or posted on her Facebook page. She was totally mad( Just birthday wishes) Mtcheew.. I wanted to act as usual( crazy dude) but i knew I was the one who was wrong so i tried to talk to her to forgive and forget.
To make it up with her, I called her yesterday to send me her shoe sizes but I was so mad with her response. " I don't want shoe cos you can never know my choice" . Gosh! how can someone be so arrogant. Is she the one paying for the shoe? ok, let even assume what i bought is not her choice, can't she give it out to her siblings, friends e.t.c . the funniest part about it was I had bought a laptop to present to her as her birthday gift. I just wanted to add the shoes with some other stuffs but she messed it up.

Anyways, no pain no gain cos the last time I was really in love was 2008. Her whole dating scenario of was a recommendation . My friend was dating her friend and when her friend visited, she never believe there are still some decent guy around. So her friend set us up via phone cos she is also a decent but arrogant.

I just want to ask the house, I have no intention of informing her officially about me breaking up with her. I just want to keep mute for ever. Do I need to let her know or just ignore for ever?

Note: I had already made up my mind, so no going back.

Disclaimer: Decent guy doesn't mean I am perfect. I can say I am much of crazy introvert guy ..

1 Like

Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by Fabdedon(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
bold step..
Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by Baddestguyp(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin see as the mods delete our initial comments after I don work hard for ftc
Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by iceberylin(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
iceberylin see as the mods delete our initial comments after I don work hard for ftc

These mods dh really worry....

grin
After all the hustle
Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by saaedlee: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
After reading you post, what comes to my mind is R-Kelly's piece; "Same Girl"

2 Likes

Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by losprince(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
you dont like the girl. just let her know its over, try and do it in a way that wont make her feel bad about herself.
Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by Jamie1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
argon500:

She had her birthday last week Monday but to be honest, I forgot. I didn't show online through that day as I was busy with my preparation coming back to Nigeria.
Abeg I no understand this part in relation to NYSC.

1 Like

Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
I understand how you are feeling about your girl but if you really love,try and make her understand that what she is doing is really affecting you,if it continues then boldly tell her that the relationship is over
Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by justmag(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pride kills faster than hiv. I have dealt with girls like that in the past and some are still apologizing for thier mistakes till this day. Just do ya best and let God handle the rest. Too many girls to worry about one who is not giving as much as she is receiving! There is God!!
Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by Cholls(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
My brother that babe no mature enough let her go
Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by ifex370(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by will1am: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nice one bruv grin the greatest rule is not to make any lady feel too important.
It gets to their head..
Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by chidekings(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
niggar ur wrong,

truth is both of u are proud and crazy.and moreover is this fiction, how com u relate NTSC with living abroad.
Re: After Much Consideration,goodbye My Lover by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
She's not for you, you're not for her. Whether you tell her you're ending the relationship should depend on your level of communication at the moment, if you communicate like once in two weeks, just let it die naturally, except she formally asks you what's going on.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With Spiderman Boxers? / Pls I Need An Advice / What "Pet/cute" Names Do You Call Your Boo??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.