Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,196 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:28 PM

Siena - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Siena (1613 Views)

Siena Emerges The Auto Section Poster Of The Year - 2010 / Siena New Project! Go And Support Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Siena by NubianQ(f): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2008
For the Love of everything cool, where is Sienna I Hate reading about cars but his work got me interested in ths section.I thought I post this here! C’mon Seun get Siena back and could we kindly let go of all the “ I know it better Rule here” YEAH I KNOW I MIGHT GET BANNED SAYING THIS. But Could all Moderators Kindly request that Siena comes back. He is the Auto Section’s Breath of Fresh Air! (no disrespect to the others) anyway, Haven’t been here in ages and is nice to see the same people talking about the same things. Need I say more!
Re: Siena by Seun(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2008
Siena is free to come back any time he wishes. It's his decision; no one is stopping him. wink

(1)

Somewhere In The World (pics) / Militants Round Up And Chained By Israeli Soldiers During Gaza Strike / Meet The Group Of Female Soldiers Fighting Against ISIS To Protect Their Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.