Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi (54626 Views)

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by jude33084(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2014
noblezone:

There is no human intelligence that can stop a woman who has decided to feed her husband with rat poison!

There is no human ontelligence that can stop a tean of four engaging in "one chance" taxi robbery.

There is no human interlligence that can stop a suicide bomber!.

America got game, they got style, they got arts and science, they got intelligence.
Yet, the first casualities they recorded in Iraq, was one of their soldiers. He committed suicide with a granade and killed other soldiers in the process.

You want this to stop? Then a moslem from the core north must take over first.

Take over what and where?
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2014
Vivipop:
Again?!!! When will this stop? I'm tired of hearing this kind of news.
hello vivipop, how are u? Can I get to know u? Cos I'm really trippin
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2014
Leave Politics out of the matter and tackle the problem head on. Which one is APC this PDP that. While these Boko are rams continue to gain territories.

If You all think APC is behind the Rams, Let the president use his powers to unravel the sponsors and financiers. We have Intelligence agencies. I remember the former NSA Patrick Aziza indicted the PDP. This horse trading will not help us. The bulk of the blame goes to GEJ thats why he is so vilified in Nigeria today.

A Simple Propaganda will go along way into setting confusion in the Boko are rams Camp. It is this same propaganda that the northern elememnts are using to brainwash its people. Why not employ the same method in a counter way.

Let us see action from the presidency. What stops him from arresting Buhari when he made that comment? Forget about what you are thinking, Nothing would have happend if he had arrested Buhari. It is this same docility that allowed BOKO ARE RAM to grow into the albatross it is today.

Mr. PRESIDENT TAKE ACTION, GOOD OR BAD. LET US SEE SOMETHING BEING DONE. SILENCE IS CONSENT O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Ologunjude(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2014
I think Goodluck is trying to have an event or make a pronouncement tomorrow that's why they just bombed Bauchi and killed scores of people. Total crap!

This government should wake up from it slumber and stop this madness. In no time they will start thinking they can capture states in the north then coming to the south would be a piece of cake.

It starts small and then grows to a level even this government and all it supporters won't be able to comprehend.

This is no longer a political war or religion, neither is it tribes. This guys want out! " BOKO HARAM WANTS THEIR OWN COUNTRY".

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by fineyemi(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Wen will dis bombin here n dere end? I kip tinkin...but I got no answer 4 it. Wat will happen if GEJ win d 2015 Election?....I can fathom d bombin will still continue. I tink d best solution accordin to d level of ma tinkin faculty is, dere should b a change in government. APC should win d upcomin Election makin Buhari d president. I tink dis is gonna end insurgent act n non-challant bombin of d northern part of nigeria.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by igbo2011(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2014
mifavour:
God's intervention is all we need.
FTC by the way

How long have you been waiting for god and what has god brought you or African people? Do you think you are praying to the wrong god?
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by temitemi1(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Hijab lady at it again!!
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by otokx(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2014
That picture is gory and the people holding the head should be arrested, examined by a psychiatrist to make sure they are sane and if found to be in their right mind, charged to court for disturbing public peace amongst other crimes. NIGERIA should not be seen to be a lawless country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by excess4luv: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2014
When people keeping blaming the federal government for everything that happens in a big country like Nigeria, i begin to ask if Governors, L.G.A chairmen, senators, house members and all other arms of the government exist, what is the actual responsibilities of our traditional rulers, clan heads and religious leaders, why have we all forgotten their existence and functions and trade blame only to the president. Lets be logical @ times. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Willdidi(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2014
pendy79:
The military are on top of it, just like our president said after the suicide bombing in the school in Yobe " THE SUICIDE BOMBER WILL BE BROUGHT TO FULL JUSTICE" .

the dead bomber will be woken by GEJ to face justice. That's shows how clueless the government and its top military commanders are in the handling of the threat by Boko Haram. They have moved from a bunch of disgruntled and illiterate hungry boys to a large scale terror group with multiple cells divided across the country that are trigger and bomb happy.

Why can't we call for international help with boots on the ground to root out this boys? How much more blood must be spilled before the military accept this supposed insurgency had gone beyond the magnitude they are prepared for. Calling for help is not a show of weakness. American went to Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya with a broad coalition, not because it could not take on those countries all alone.

We need real soldiers with intelligence backup that will nip these attacks in the bud. The group is mobilizing arms and monies across the country through the raid on military armoury and banks.

What are we waiting for God's sake?
And all this countries you mentioned that the Americans went to can you compare their state of security to that of Nigeria after the Americans left them, the state of security can only be resolved by Nigerians with Nigerian armed forces, I still don't want to believe that the Nigeria army can not root out this small time rag tag insurgents called boko haram is all basically politics been played by what ever powers that controls them.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by GBTYO: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
excess4luv:
When people keeping blaming the federal government for everything that happens in a big country like Nigeria, i begin to ask if Governors, L.G.A chairmen, senators, house members and all other arms of the government exist, what is the actual responsibilities of our traditional rulers, clan heads and religious leaders, why have we all forgotten their existence and functions and trade blame only to the president. Lets be logical @ times. God bless Nigeria

Can we blame Jonathan for this kind of behavior?

Look as how these animals are holding a bloodied severed head with their bare hands.

This is the north for you.

This are the pool of druggie destitutes that BK recruits from

1 Like

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by henry102: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2014
goverment really needs to wake up
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by GBTYO: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2014
henry102:
goverment really needs to wake up

Rather, the north really needs to stop all this crap
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by fineyemi(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2014
excess4luv:
U ar d 1 nt logical @all. Ur tinkin faculty is too low 4 ma likin. Gibberish post.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Willdidi(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2014
fineyemi:
Wen will dis bombin here n dere end? I kip tinkin...but I got no answer 4 it. Wat will happen if GEJ win d 2015 Election?....I can fathom d bombin will still continue. I tink d best solution accordin to d level of ma tinkin faculty is, dere should b a change in government. APC should win d upcomin Election makin Buhari d president. I tink dis is gonna end insurgent act n non-challant bombin of d northern part of nigeria.
Once the bombing stop in the north when buhari wins you think it will not resume back in the Niger Delta, this will have more adverse effect because the pipelines will be targeted and Nigeria is still an oil dependant country where close to 90% of the countries income are generated from one sector of the economy. In my own view feel GEJ is playing politics with this Boko Haram issue, he knows what to do as the president but will rather keep quite untill he wins a second term in office, if after winning a re-election and after 6months there is no change in the state of security in Nigeria then I will agree with others who call him all sorts of names and him not been fit to run the country, till then is all politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by pendy79: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2014
Emma3030:
guy make use of your brain before you make comment, some some of your comment is really disgusting .you mean that government should go to your house and monitor the kind of dress you put on before coming outside. Let me educate you once again, suicide vests is just like a cloth me and you wear everyday but strapped with explosive. In your own chicken ideal, go eat is clueless because she don't go house to house, bathroom by bathroom and even toilet by toilet to check the kind of cloth your mother wear before going to market? Subside mission is an ideal sowed in to the mind of those brainwashed guys. Untill you start educating your people there and start giving them a new orientation ,subside mission can not stop.i even heard some people saying suicide mission is a jihad and is part of Islamic life. Stop blaming the government and take up ur responsibility

Why not try get proper education and learn proper paragraphing and use of tenses. I could not read more than the 1st time in your quote.

Can you please modify, do your paragraphs well, correct all the grammatical blunders and then resend this mention.

Thanks it won't be well for the PDP and Jona for making you turn out this way. How can your life be better if this is all you can put together after all the years from primary to university ? Your future is hopeless truly.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2014
WizardofOz1:

My take exactly, that head couldn't have been severed with any sharp object so it's either the bomber or a victim of the attack.. If it's the bomber, it's a mystery to me why those ppl are happy which is rarely the outcome when ppl have been terrorized in the way they've just been. Which leaves option B, that female head must be someone they recognize and approve of her demise, most likely a Christian hence the use of that phrase "god is great" which they often use when they jubilate over the death of an enemy (who in their eyes got what was coming to them). So the million dollar questions are:
1. 'Who's the lady whose head is being paraded like that?'
2. 'Where on earth were the security operatives that a crowd will have so much time after such an attack to lynch and burn someone and parade around with the head of another?'

This event reeks of pre-meditation.
bros I'm sick and tired of northern boko haram state .....is better we divid ....lethe them go with their evil. .... where on earth has someone praise a terrorist head. ...
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Biggty(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2014
This Country is definitely at war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Mbediogu(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2014
venivedivici:

And go to where? To start from scratch? Easier said than done, my friend.

It is wiser to start again frm scratch than to be slaughtered by those mindless murders. The entire Eastern region was rebuilt from scratch after the war BY THOSE WHO SURVIVED, so it is not impossible. Only those scared of starting again from scratch died dyring the pogrom. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by expert1000: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2014
L
datguru:
We are unstoppable
GOD wil stop u...no peace 4d wicked
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2014
pendy79:

Why not try get proper education and learn proper paragraphing and use of tenses. I could not read more than the 1st time in your quote.

Can you please modify, do your paragraphs well, correct all the grammatical blunders and then resend this mention.

Thanks it won't be well for the PDP and Jona for making you turn out this way. How can your life be better if this is all you can put together after all the years from primary to university ? Your future is hopeless truly.
your action alone shows that you are nothing but boko fools....
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by fineyemi(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2014
Willdidi:

Once the bombing stop in the north when buhari wins you think it will not resume back in the Niger Delta, this will have more adverse effect because the pipelines will be targeted and Nigeria is still an oil dependant country where close to 90% of the countries income are generated from one sector of the economy. In my own view feel GEJ is playing politics with this Boko Haram issue, he knows what to do as the president but will rather keep quite untill he wins a second term in office, if after winning a re-election and after 6months there is no change in the state of security in Nigeria then I will agree with others who call him all sorts of names and him not been fit to run the country, till then is all politics.
if this is really politics as you said, then y play politics with human lifes. GEJ is only but callous, he knows he is not wanted but yet his still bent on going for the second term in office. what do u tink will b the hope of nigerians if after GEJ wins d election and d bombing still continues.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by pendy79: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2014
Chukwugekwu:
your action alone shows that you are nothing but boko fools....

Which action o? Are you well at all? Sure you're not suffering from brain fatigue ? Becos I don't see what your mention has to do with what I put up there. I think you're exhibiting early sign of being deranged and the sooner you seek treatment the better.

Moronic and stupid mofo.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Ologunjude(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2014
excess4luv:

So the local government chairmen and governors should fight this war. The country is at war and not a demonstration or riot. GEJ swore to protect Nigerians and it entire territory. He is the commander in chief of the arm forces and has all powers to control them. Let be matured in our responses.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by InvertedHammer: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2014
ekemini007:
Ur bluetooth cnt transfer file_Gej

Ur girl ran off with ur best friend_Gej

U cnt get it up_Gej

Ur slippers match shit for outside _GEJ

Gej haters oya tk d floor!

/
Educate yourself on the duties of a President and a Commander-in-Chief pls.

A President' job doesn't end in riding a convoy of vehicles, commissioning projects and earmarking N1bn a year for refreshments.
/
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Blakyclyde(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Chukwugekwu:
you are nothing but a fool aboki
See dis Oloribu.ruk.u o!
In your st.upid mind, you think I'm an Ab0ki?

Get a life, please!
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by greatblinks: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2014
RIP to d vitim,when will all dis killing stop for God sake. Fada hv mercy
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by yasaa(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2014
datguru:
We are unstoppable
Who's we?
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by agadafred: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2014
It's only God that knows where this country is heading to! !
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by godoluwa(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2014
God will protect us(Amen). For New cheap Android phones www.nairaland.com/20000158/new-android-whatsapp-2go#28071161
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by yasaa(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2014
Willdidi:

He will Rather keep quiet until many more innocent lives butchered right? It's easy for you to say. But I don't believe you will say these foolish things if it were your fathers and siblings that were being killed day in day out.
Re: Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi by datguru: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2014
expert1000:
L
GOD wil stop u...no peace 4d wicked

I mean, no matter what they do, it doesn't stop gej from contesting and winning in 2015, all this is to accuse the office of the president for insecurity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) / APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.