Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (552169 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 5:56am On Jan 09, 2015
SetrakusRa:

The 'kid' on his moniker ain't for decorations!
na u funny passgringringrin...I swear down;
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 5:57am On Jan 09, 2015
SetrakusRa:

Lah u funny passgringringrin...I swear down;
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 6:00am On Jan 09, 2015
SetrakusRa:

D issue behind my moniker is just that, ah ws still a kid wen I registered for Nairaland!...Unlike u wey copy name!
#Mayb u afraid tew Rep ur nameundecided
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jakesund(m): 6:06am On Jan 09, 2015
OUT FOR DELIVERY since wednessday sad

Tired!!! sad
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2015
jakesund:
OUT FOR DELIVERY since wednessday sad

Tired!!! sad
why is Konga doing all dz for God's sake....Ordered for a friend also no calls, notin!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Trippledots(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Reediano:

Bro did you download it with PC??
If yes uncheck the use downloaded box below the download button

ok.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Joshkid:
U'r damn right!...but u explanation seems a lil bit funnygrin
lol
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 09, 2015
I ordered since on 2nd, its out for delivery yestday but no text or call frm them. Is it because i order for only 1?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2015
Dollerman:
lol
Abi nw!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
Click this link to vote 4 ur presidential aspirant... https://www.nairaland.com/2083456/gmb-vs-gej
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by VKasparov(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2015
Reediano:

It switches it off completely. The only thing is that it automatic ally switch on ur data but to the 1st sim...
Since that's the sim it recognises

It makes sense. Thanks!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2015
Cyborg01:
grin broses...na market na.
e too high my guy plus you no even mention negotiable
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by VKasparov(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2015
Is there a link to download a comprehensive User Guide for this phone? I checked the Infinix website but could not get that of the Hot.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by SetrakusRa(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Joshkid:
D issue behind my moniker is just that, ah ws still a kid wen I registered for Nairaland!...Unlike u wey copy name!
#Mayb u afraid tew Rep ur nameundecided

You were a kid 15 months ago - that's an aggressive growth spurt. My previous post was just my opinion... smiley
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by marstarbee: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2015
prince4pro:

just 3.5k
how many mAH
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ochuski(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2015
enjoying some cool games on my HOT

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ebitimi1: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Pls someone should help me to generate bbm pins. aebitimi@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Joshkid(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2015
SetrakusRa:

You were a kid 15 months ago - that's an aggressive growth spurt. My previous post was just my opinion... smiley
Yeah! mahn!
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by gregswagzz(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2015
Pls can sme1 give me a konga rep num fr me so I can order mine
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by commanderquash: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2015
Reediano:

Bro just boot your device into safe mode and uninstall greenify....
To boot into safe mode
==> power on your device...
==> once you see the infinix logo, just hold down both the vol+ and vol- button.
==> continue doing that until your phone is fully booted.
==> now you can go to setting> app and uninstall the application..
==> after that just reboot your device.

BTW... If u are finding it difficult to boot into cwm ..
Hold the power button for like 3-5 secs b4 pressing the vol+ button
Or better still just connect charger before booting to recovery......

That's all

This guy na pro!! like your step by step of explaining things, thanks........i am still using greenify and have rebooted my phone severally yet no problem with booting, maybe greenify isnt the culprit after all... just saying sha. Thanks bro
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by niqqa(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2015
Dollerman:
Click this link to vote 4 ur presidential aspirant... https://www.nairaland.com/2083456/gmb-vs-gej
here look like politcs thread
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ucheogini(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2015
07036218818. pLz add me to d watsapp group. tnx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by pat077: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2015
I don't know what's wrong wit my phone, whenever i try to open my flashshare what i see is "unfortunately ur flash share has stopped" what can i do 2 solve dis problem?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by commanderquash: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2015
I am experiencing something with this phone oo, i dont know if any of you have noticed it also, the shortcut of applications i do put on the homescreen will just disappear,not all the shortcut oo but some of the shortcut do remove themselves, second issue is with my ringing tone, u wont believe that the ring tone normally change to the default ring tone and i will need to set it again, also about the shortcut of applications on the home screen, i always have to return the shortcut there after they might have disappeared e.g twitter, ttpod and messenger!! abi is there a maximum number of shortcut one can put on the homescreen ni? abi is there a specified part of the homescreen we are only allowed to put shortcut?? please someone should clarify this issues....Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by niqqa(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2015
dont worr about the camera quality na tecno q1 cos am
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by niqqa(m): 9:35am On Jan 09, 2015
h
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jakesund(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2015
what da fuq is wrong with konga....a phone they put out for delivery suddenly got returned to osogbo instead of sendin it to ife.... obaayo2 kindly give me d modafvckaz osogbo branch numba.....
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by jakesund(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2015
the idiats didnt even call
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Heeboy94(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2015
AmazingZeus:
I just dy dy reason watin I go use download since etisalat payg is blocked
Haha.. PayG users gringrin
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by wozup: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2015
ochuski:
enjoying some cool games on my HOT
Bro what is the name of this game?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by mostgraceful111: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2015
gregswagzz:
Pls can sme1 give me a konga rep num fr me so I can order mine

Infinix Hot available! N13,400 only.
hurry up now, whatsapp the online sales rep for Konga!
08096988651, whatsapp or call, you don't need to be afraid! its pay on delivery and 100% buyer protection guaranteed! with a year warranty and free 500mb monthly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.