Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,599 members, 7,941,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (561085 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by pelboy: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Baddestguyp:
put obb file in SD card/android/obb

install apk and play
pls,have u tried putting ur obb folder in internal sd card and will it play ur games
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
pelboy:
pls,have u tried putting ur obb folder in internal sd card and will it play ur games

If there is no external sdcard, then it will play.
But If there is an external sdcard it won't
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
pelboy:
no, it won't play there, only in external SD card. except there is none
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by tanichris(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Baddestguyp:
put obb file in SD card/android/obb

install apk and play

but i don't have an sd card. can't i use the phone memory
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
tanichris:

buy one, 32 or 16 gb but u can use phone storage for the mean time
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Meklex(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Please, How can I change the image on my lockscreen, I don't like the balloon pics and I can't move files from my scard to the phone memory is any file manager that can be recommended? Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Meklex:
Please, How can I change the image on my lockscreen, I don't like the balloon pics and I can't move files from my scard to the phone memory is any file manager that can be recommended? Thanks
u can't move files, all u can do is to unmount SD card before sending to phone.

to change the balloon, get a launcher with a lockscreen
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ace3: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Meklex(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Baddestguyp:
u can't move files, all u can do is to unmount SD card before sending to phone.

to change the balloon, get a launcher with a lockscreen
thanks, can I successfully change my font without bricking it?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Meklex(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
#
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Meklex:
thanks, can I successfully change my font without bricking it?
I don't know o
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Ace3: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Meklex:

To change the lock screen wallpaper,
Just press the menu button on your idle screen.
Select wallpaper.
Click on lock screen wallpaper and choose any wallpaper of your choice.

And about moving files from sdcard to phone memory, you can move your files to and from sdcard with any file manager including the file manager that came with the phone.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
tanichris:

Of course you can
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
pelboy:

Yes I have and it plays... Without an sdcard though.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ace3:

Three thousand, seven hundred naira only cheesy
na mistake o, oya edit my part of ur quote
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Reediano:

Select wallpaper.

And about moving files from sdcard to phone memory, you can move your files to and from sdcard with any file manager including the file manager that came with the phone.
the last part doesn't work bro
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rubbish phone, no slot for external sd card. still flexing my infinix racejet x501. smiley
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by OTEEE: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
OTEEE:
Please guys, i need this Infinix hot phone. how can i order for it?... Does Konga.com have number i can call to place an Order
please guys, answer pleeaasseee :-( cry
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Meklex(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Reediano:

Select wallpaper.

thanks for the lockscreen, other file managers take much time to move files unlike es file Explorer that will just move it in no time, but the es file Explorer does not see my phone memory.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Meklex(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
OTEEE:
please guys, answer pleeaasseee :-( cry
go to their site and order
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by johnsonsegxy: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
I swear this fone make sense pass Innjoo i1s that I used earlier ... Everything about this fone beat innjoo i1s... From memory to UI to packaging....

2 Likes

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by pelboy: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kindycute:
Rubbish phone, no slot for external sd card. still flexing my infinix racejet x501. smiley
who told u so. And for ur information ur fone cannot and will never stand beside this fone
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Weirdman: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pls has anyone played GTA san-andreas and Fifa 14 in this device
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by OTEEE: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Meklex:
go to their site and order
Please Jumia or Konga, which is more preferable to get it from?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Weirdman:
Pls has anyone played GTA san-andreas and Fifa 14 in this device

Fifa 14 runs smoothly..
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Meklex:
thanks for the lockscreen, other file managers take much time to move files unlike es file Explorer that will just move it in no time, but the es file Explorer does not see my phone memory.

Your phone memory is the sdcard1
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Baddestguyp:
the last part doesn't work bro

Maybe for you
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Reediano:

Select wallpaper.

thanks bro.

if u have the right wallpaper... cool

abeg which is better I'm confused

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sammily(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Will airtel bb plan work also on the infinix hot when i change d imei?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by babaglo79: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
sincere answer please, infinix hot or tecno h6 which one should i go for

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.