Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,428 members, 7,917,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (557950 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Olujuwon26: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Olujuwon26:
hello ppz , has any one played the game wildblood on this I hot, please I need a free download link. thanks
Olujuwon26:
hello ppz , has any one played the game wildblood on this I hot, please I need a free download link. thanks
Olujuwon26:
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by godoluwa(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
hy pals. plz hw do i improve d battery lifespan of my ihot? is there any application or settings to achieve dat? av got powerbank bt i dislike taking it(powerbank) along all d time. thanx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by smithwilliam: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nicky058:
fenks av dne dat already
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
MaxGraviton:

It happened ! fortunately for me, I didn't delete the ZIP file, so I just Unzipped it again , And Just as Much as I can't believe it, I Now have MC4 on my phone ! so cool.
help me with the download link
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
MaxGraviton:

It happened ! fortunately for me, I didn't delete the ZIP file, so I just Unzipped it again , And Just as Much as I can't believe it, I Now have MC4 on my phone ! so cool.
yeah. Try playing the online multi-player. To play without Wi-Fi just switch on internet and wifi but don't connect Wi-Fi network. Online multi-player rocks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 12:22am On Apr 11, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

gravity box is not a stand alone app, its needs anoda app called xposed framework/installer to work. Morealso, b sure d gravity box u download is for kitkat. It should b gravity box(KK). When u download xposed installer, after installing, give it root access. Den open d xposed n go to framework, click on install/update framework, den reboot. Den go bak 2 xposed n select download, find gravity box(KK), download n install, den go bak 2 xposed main screen n select modules, u shuld c d gravity box, tick d option box, reboot n viola. Gravity box will work. B sure to download gravity box with KK, nt JB or LP.

Please Answer ASAP, is there a way to deactivate the On screen Button feature?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ZinokSales: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2015
[b]infinix HoteNote(#23,500) & Hot (#16,000) [/b]now fully in Naija
and its trending among every naija youth +free gift/free
delivery + 2gb free data)
Order made easy! via Jumia Online Affiliate Sales Rep!
All you need to do is;
Is to
whatsapp: 09024175360 or
Call: 08073529590
BBM: 52DF4CF5
Note: Order takes about 1 - 5 days to get to you, and
you will be called on phone if it close to you.
100% pay on delivery
100% free delivery
100% full year warranty
100% fast delivery
100% safe!
Order now before we run out of stock!!!!
jumia... Nigeria Online Largest Mall...
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Please Answer ASAP, is there a way to deactivate the On screen Button feature?

Wah on screen button feature. A screen shot will be better plz to explain ursef.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by samshoz(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Help pls, I can't download apps from my play store. it just keeps loading and later shows a menu with my gmail account, redeem code, settings etc. What can I do?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

Wah on screen button feature. A screen shot will be better plz to explain ursef.

Its on the screen shot you posted, remember your post about your phone falling down, and then the touch pad keys not responding?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2015
samshoz:
Help pls, I can't download apps from my play store. it just keeps loading and later shows a menu with my gmail account, redeem code, settings etc. What can I do?

Its either your Data Plan does not support play store, or your settings have an ish.

What Network do you use anyway?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by enoch273: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2015
add me up to the WhatsApp group 08179538301
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Its on the screen shot you posted, remember your post about your phone falling down, and then the touch pad keys not responding?

ur question sounds very confusing. Anyways, if u meant deactivating it, yes it can be deactivated by turning the navigation master switch off in gravity box same way it was turned on.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by samshoz(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Its either your Data Plan does not support play store, or your settings have an ish.

What Network do you use anyway?

WiFi in the office
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
samshoz:

WiFi in the office

Okay check if "Background data" is restricted.
Go to "data Usage" section of your phone, then press menu key, and uncheck the box against the "Restrict Background data" option.

If the box is unchecked. . . click on it to be checked and try opening play store again.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
ellad2k4eva:

ur question sounds very confusing. Anyways, if u meant deactivating it, yes it can be deactivated by turning the navigation master switch off in gravity box same way it was turned on.

Okay, please, what exactly is this gravity box app for?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by samshoz(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Go to "data Usage" section of your phone, then press menu key, and uncheck the box against the "Restrict Background data" option.

If the box is unchecked. . . click on it to be checked and try opening play store again.
This is what it Displays, loading and after loading Play store. I did as u said but still same sir.

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
MaxGraviton:

pls how do I adjust the calibration setting
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
samshoz:
This is what it Displays, loading and after loading Play store. I did as u said but still same sir.
remove google account from settings and add again
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
touch pal keyboard cool

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:
pls how do I adjust the calibration setting

Download Bubble level App, It has Calibration option.... just Google it, while we figure out wahz wrong with your playstore.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ringi82(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
HELP GUYS. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TO TWEAK MY IMEI NO. ON MY INFINIX HOT AND I KEEP GETTING "THIS COMMAND IS NOT ALLOWED IN USER BUILD" WHERE YOU CLIQ THE SEND AT COMMAND BUTTON. AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG OR THE PHONE NEEDS ROOTING FIRST.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by damcqute(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
damcqute:
Get the phone now.. IT IS IN STOCK AT THE MOMENT.. CLICK HERE for Purchase Link. Or buzz me on whatsapp 08130146686 to help you place the order whenever it is available
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Download Bubble level App, It has Calibration option.... just Google it, while we figure out wahz wrong with your playstore.
thanks, I'm not the one who has playstore problem tho
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by MaxGraviton: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
ringi82:
HELP GUYS. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TO TWEAK MY IMEI NO. ON MY INFINIX HOT AND I KEEP GETTING "THIS COMMAND IS NOT ALLOWED IN USER BUILD" WHERE YOU CLIQ THE SEND AT COMMAND BUTTON. AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG OR THE PHONE NEEDS ROOTING FIRST.

Before you Send the command. . .

Put Space between AT+ and ENGR .
for example. . . AT+ ENGR 1,7"****************"

OR

Put a space between. . .
AT+ENGR 1,7 and "**********" .

Voila ! Command sent.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
MaxGraviton:

Okay, please, what exactly is this gravity box app for?

Its an xposed module for tweaking ur fone from status bar to lock screen to changing Imei n stuffs. It got a lotta functionality.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by commanderquash: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Evening guys, have been hearing this gravity box coupled with xposed framework, please someone should educate us on the usefulness of this two applications and how to make use of them,please someone should help us, dont enjoy alone.Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by samshoz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:
remove google account from settings and add again
Thanks, it worked.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
samshoz:
Thanks, it worked.
you're welcome
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by AmazingZeus(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
MaxGraviton:

http://mobdisc.com/dw735b9497/download.html
thanks bro,i will download it when i get my mcard
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by princemi(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
pls i know dis might be inappropriate but r itel phones mtk devices?

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Infinix zero discussion thread!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.