Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! - Phones (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (553835 Views)

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Madamspeaker(f): 1:06am On Dec 31, 2014
Acutex:
location madamspeaker?
surulere Lagos state
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 1:26am On Dec 31, 2014
how To Install CWM on your infinix hot.
==> Download and install mobile uncle. Download here.
==> download cwm recovery and copy to the root of your SD card.Download here. (You can use the internal SD card if you don’t have an SD card)
==> launch the mobile uncle and select recovery update.
==> choose the recovery you copied and click on ok.
==> After the installation you will be prompted to boot into recovery. Just click ok to test.

==> That’s it. You have just successfully installed custom recovery to your device.

read more here.
always make sure you create the backup of your rom.

you can drop your no to join the whatsapp group
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 1:30am On Dec 31, 2014
donshady:
Thnaks bro.. I'm expecting the full cmw backup.
i will try to create it and upload later on in the day *but am not promising you*
it should be about 2gb or more
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Gudiza(m): 2:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Dollerman:
ar all these pics frm ur infinix hot?
Sure...except d one I snapped d hot itself.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by donshady(m): 3:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Reediano:

i will try to create it and upload later on in the day *but am not promising you*
There's a way to do it.. It won't be up to 500mb. I'll give u a call
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Acutex: 3:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Please whoever has received the eti 500mb should drop the imei let's clone it.. Since they don't wanna give us gently
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Reediano:
how To Install CWM on your infinix hot.
==> Download and install mobile uncle. Download here.
==> download cwm recovery and copy to the root of your SD card.Download here. (You can use the internal SD card if you don’t have an SD card)
==> launch the mobile uncle and select recovery update.
==> choose the recovery you copied and click on ok.
==> After the installation you will be prompted to boot into recovery. Just click ok to test.

==> That’s it. You have just successfully installed custom recovery to your device.

read more here.
always make sure you create the backup of your rom.

you can drop your no to join the whatsapp group
red pls can I get d Cwm for zero 8gb version not with pc n I need to flash it on a new fone tnx
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ibietela2(m): 5:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
red pls can I get d Cwm for zero 8gb version not with pc n I need to flash it on a new fone tnx

Are you sure you are a female?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Jephz(m): 5:35am On Dec 31, 2014
ibietela2:

Are you sure you are a female?
good question bro...me self dey wonder
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by ibietela2(m): 5:56am On Dec 31, 2014
obaayo2:
it be like sey konga dey beef u o...dem neva do anything wt ur order..wdhen did u order it mk i call dem for u

I saw a mail that my order has been shipped, only to find a different number from R026938114

Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sparrow2wise(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Oga Reediano plz help me out,track my Order 4 me plz
R297341530 sad
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by augster(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2014
Acutex:
Please whoever has received the eti 500mb should drop the imei let's clone it.. Since they don't wanna give us gently
change ur imei to the one at the back of the pali
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by augster(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2014
sparrow2wise:
Oga Reediano plz help me out,track my Order 4 me plz
R297341530 sad
Your phone don dey Warri
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by theSHERIFF1(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2014
Gud days peeps. Abeg where else cn I get da infinix hot, its no longer at konga.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by augster(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Reediano:

Bro shey I go rename the cwm file to recovery.img?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sparrow2wise(m): 7:29am On Dec 31, 2014
augster:
Your phone don dey Warri
warri shocked i stay in Ogwashi uku nd i'm leaving Delta state next tommorow, plz is dia anyway i cn tell dem to deliver it quickly? cos i'm traveling
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by akashi01(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2014
augster:
Bro shey I go rename the cwm file to recovery.img?
not necessary
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Genes1s: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Obaayo2 I made this order F514085412001 since dec 23 but I av not received it, can u pls help me confirm wot is goin wit it? If I dnt c it today den I will cancel d order n replace it wit innjoo note. My location is Ilesha in osun state. Thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2014
donshady:

There's a way to do it.. It won't be up to 500mb. I'll give u a call
I got abt 1gb afta trying anoda method.....

I will try to upload it
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by augster(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2014
sparrow2wise:
warri shocked i stay in Ogwashi uku nd i'm leaving Delta state next tommorow, plz is dia anyway i cn tell dem to deliver it quickly? cos i'm traveling
You'll get it today or tmao
akashi01:
not necessary
thanks
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by sweetlarry: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Genes1s:
Obaayo2 I made this order F514085412001 since dec 23 but I av not received it, can u pls help me confirm wot is goin wit it? If I dnt c it today den I will cancel d order n replace it wit innjoo note. My location is Ilesha in osun state. Thanks

Where in Ilesa are u, coz I collected mine yesterday around 5pm
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by akashi01(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Genes1s:
its undergoing departure scan,currently in ibadan
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Promxy94(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2014
marstarbee:
you can change your imei without rooting by visiting http://www.techrazz.com/2014/12/how-to-change-imei-of-mtk-android-tecno.html?m=1 and if you need BB imei send me your email so I can forward it to you
please can u help me to send a bb imei to promxy94 @ Gmail. com
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Genes1s: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2014
akashi01:
its undergoing departure scan,currently in ibadan
ok, tnk u
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Genes1s: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2014
sweetlarry:

Where in Ilesa are u, coz I collected mine yesterday around 5pm
. Ha.. Lucky u, m in omi asoro, u? Wen did u order?
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Sparrow2wise....dey ll bring it to you..dis week,keep ur fone charged
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by obaayo2: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Seyilome....go and collect ur phone dis evening...now in osogbo
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Reediano(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2014
Genes1s:
Departure scan!! U should receive ur order in mayb 2dys tim.... * Dats if d holiday doesn't disturb*
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Paulezuzu(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2014
augster:
Your phone don dey Warri
Plz I ordered since 23rd help me out R941324313.
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by akashi01(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Genes1s:
ok, tnk u
you're welcome
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by Paulezuzu(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2014
Plz sum1 should help me out, I order d infinix hot since 23rd till now, I hvnt receiv my order. R941324313
Re: Infinix hot discussion and review thread! by augster(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2014
Paulezuzu:
Plz sum1 should help me out, I order d infinix hot since 23rd till now, I hvnt receiv my order. R941324313
Your phone is in Warri...still in transit

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (245) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Infinix zero discussion thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.