Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,159 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow (1225 Views)

What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hi nairaland females, I greet u all, please I want to get married to a nairalander tomorrow.... what to do

Please any girl interested should just, come on this thread and do the following .

* describe yourself and the qualities you have... (uploading a picture will be an added advantage)

* scan and upload the list of items needed for you traditional rights (please endeavour to state your tribe)

If u satisfy or meet my criteria ill come with my kinsmen tomorrow to meet with your family and pay your bride price....

This is very urgent, please urgently waiting for your responses. Thank you

Paul killerman
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by Wittylens(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
killerman47:
Hi nairaland females, I greet u all, please I want to get married to a nairalander tomorrow.... what to do

Please any girl interested should just, come on this thread and do the following .

* describe yourself and the qualities you have... (uploading a picture will be an added advantage)

* scan and upload the list of items needed for you traditional rights (please endeavour to state your tribe)

If u satisfy or meet my criteria ill come with my kinsmen tomorrow to meet with your family and pay your bride price....

This is very urgent, please urgently waiting for your responses. Thank you

Paul killerman

LOL.. Na so marriage dey easy?..

You come to an online forum just to find someone to marry tomorrow!!

No Love , No Strings Attached! Nothing!

There's definately something fishy!

Paul "KILLERMAN" grin
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Marriage? You must be suicidal.

2 Likes

Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by Baddestguyp(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
hmm...na so e easy cheesy
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Waiting........
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by peterpaulis(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin grin ... This must be a joke..
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by iceberylin(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Shey your papa na bill gate undecided
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:
Shey your papa na bill gate undecided
loool..i thought u were looking for a rich man to marry ur sisters
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by iceberylin(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loool..i thought u were looking for a rich man to marry ur sisters
This nigga is obviously brokebro ;grin
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

This nigga is obviously brokebro ;grin
serious? Chai...dah means ur sisters go wait for me till i become a millionaire den...
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin cheesy
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by losprince(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
op i hear echoes in your head!
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by pussyeater(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
killerman47! I for comment but I dey toilet for France!
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by iceberylin(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
serious? Chai...dah means ur sisters go wait for me till i become a millionaire den...
She cant wait...

Bill gate son no wan let her rest wink
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by valdes00(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Christmas don reach, d guy dey find woman bossom for money ritual
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by kolubo(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Killer47, you wan take her do ritual?
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by kolubo(m): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2014
Killer47, you wan take her do ritual? Pls, upload ur own picture.
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
kolubo:
Killer47, you wan take her do ritual? Pls, upload ur own picture.
no sire, I'm a responsible man, with a good work , stable caring and loving, I reside in nigeria, but also shuttle between UAE ...

All these nairaland girls are wicked, they have ended up disappointing me, my kinsmen came in yesterday for us to go visit the family of my proposed girl, because of the disappointment NLnders caused me we couldn't . I had to earnestly beg and plead for them to come back weekend.. so please eligible females do not fail me this time around.... Please PM me viable and eligible females. I beg all of una, my marriage will not pass this weekend whether devil like it or yes.... I am waiting for my wife.... Please like I said, uploading of pics will be an added advantage....

And as for those of you cynical being, love is built and it sta
kolubo:
Killer47, you wan take her do ritual?
starts in a day, we will build our love.... and my name is Paul killerman, it doesn't mean I kill... as a matter of fact, I am a christian
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Na wa oohh!!! Wahala dey oohh!!!
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by Freshtomato(f): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
December don come!

Ritualist alert! undecided
Re: Very Urgent Please: I Want To Get Married To A Nairalander Tomorrow by kolubo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
killerman47:
no sire, I'm a responsible man, with a good work , stable caring and loving, I reside in nigeria, but also shuttle between UAE ...

All these nairaland girls are wicked, they have ended up disappointing me, my kinsmen came in yesterday for us to go visit the family of my proposed girl, because of the disappointment NLnders caused me we couldn't . I had to earnestly beg and plead for them to come back weekend.. so please eligible females do not fail me this time around.... Please PM me viable and eligible females. I beg all of una, my marriage will not pass this weekend whether devil like it or yes.... I am waiting for my wife.... Please like I said, uploading of pics will be an added advantage....

And as for those of you cynical being, love is built and it sta starts in a day, we will build our love.... and my name is Paul killerman, it doesn't mean I kill... as a matter of fact, I am a christian
Izzookay

(1) (Reply)

My Girls Cousin Want To Rape Her, What Should I Do. HELP PLEASE! / 11 Ways To Hook A Man / Love Of My Life. Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.