Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,259 members, 7,923,245 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:20 PM

Single Mothers Are The Best Materials As A Wife Material True Or False????? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single Mothers Are The Best Materials As A Wife Material True Or False????? (459 Views)

Can One Actually Find A Good Wife Material Here In Nairaland? / Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Mothers Are The Best Materials As A Wife Material True Or False????? by alfred73(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
I always have this believe that single mother's will make more of a wife materia than the single ones who still want to tangle around and have fun bc they feel time is still very much on there side,and by the time they finally make up their mind to settle down by which they must have aborted many pregnacies during the couse of they multiple sexual encounters...
Re: Single Mothers Are The Best Materials As A Wife Material True Or False????? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
mrchewwww ur point is based on lazy observation
Re: Single Mothers Are The Best Materials As A Wife Material True Or False????? by alfred73(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
How are you sure about that?
I did my research and found out that many of this so called single ladies has done abortions more than 2 or more times bc I have guys who are married to women who has complications during pregnacies due to provious complications bc of abortions

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lot Of People To Wish Me A Happy Birthday / Love Some Times Is Always Hard To Get The Right Partner / Ladies For Sugar Daddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.