Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

Support Widows Empowerment In Akure This Xmas! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Support Widows Empowerment In Akure This Xmas! (488 Views)

Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx / Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows / The Plight Of Nigerian Widows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Support Widows Empowerment In Akure This Xmas! by osuntokun(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
I want all my friends to contribute to the empowerment of these set of widows. If you are around Akure, please stop by to wittiness the occasion. Trust me, i will try to be there too. No amount is too small, if you live around Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, you can as well pass your donation to me before 15 of December with your details. ACEF will send all contributors appreciation messages to acknowledge receipt of donations. You can also follow up on other engagement with the programs of ACEF thereafter. May the good Lord bless you as you sow to celebrate the birth of christ!

(1) (Reply)

XMAS Bonaza,generate Your Uninterrupted Power Backup With 1.5kva/12v Inverter / Father Beats Son For Disrupting Get Together With Wife In Bed At Night / Lemon Juice -how To Lighten Skin With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.