Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog (10334 Views)

[video] Watch The Hurricane Sandy Live Stream And Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by Timtol(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2017
DerrickM:
I guess you are the one who left a message on my facebook likepage wall. My nos are in my signature,bro,cheers.

Yeah! Thanks
Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2017
The Dm3Drev Studeos Presents the Getting Started Essentials Training Workshop - Phase 2

You get the chance to learn the following short courses:

*Comic Art/Lettering: Love to draw and tell cool comic stories of any kind?!! Discover the tips and tricks in translating a comic script into page panels,digitally colour inked art,letter word balloons/sound effects and how to publish online and printed copies.

*Fashion Illustration: Are you a Fashion Designer who has issues visualising his or her designs through illustrations or just love to learn how create fashion concepts?!! Learn how to draw male and female characters in detail,poses,expressions and create textures for fabric designs as imagined.

Start/End Date: 1st of September - 7th of October 2017

Short Course TimeTable:

Comic Art/Lettering

Friday & Saturday | 10am - 1pm

Fashion Illustration:

Friday & Saturday | 2pm - 5pm

Short Course Duration | 5 weeks

Course Fee: NGN 30,000 (pay 20% discount off i.e. NGN 24,000 on or before 26th of August 2017)

For more details call: 08033651255 (WhatsApp Enquires only no calls): 09036991811

Click on this link to register

http://the-dm3drev-studeos..com.ng/2017/08/gsetw-phase-2-comic-art-and-lettering.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by Polarbite(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
DerrickM:
The Dm3Drev Studeos Presents the Getting Started Essentials Training Workshop - Phase 2

You get the chance to learn the following short courses:

*Comic Art/Lettering: Love to draw and tell cool comic stories of any kind?!! Discover the tips and tricks in translating a comic script into page panels,digitally colour inked art,letter word balloons/sound effects and how to publish online and printed copies.

*Fashion Illustration: Are you a Fashion Designer who has issues visualising his or her designs through illustrations or just love to learn how create fashion concepts?!! Learn how to draw male and female characters in detail,poses,expressions and create textures for fabric designs as imagined.

Start/End Date: 1st of September - 7th of October 2017

Short Course TimeTable:

Comic Art/Lettering

Friday & Saturday | 10am - 1pm

Fashion Illustration:

Friday & Saturday | 2pm - 5pm

Short Course Duration | 5 weeks

Course Fee: NGN 30,000 (pay 20% discount off i.e. NGN 24,000 on or before 26th of August 2017)

For more details call: 08033651255 (WhatsApp Enquires only no calls): 09036991811

Click on this link to register

http://the-dm3drev-studeos..com.ng/2017/08/gsetw-phase-2-comic-art-and-lettering.html?m=1

30k?!!!!!!
Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 12:54am On Aug 30, 2017
Dude,what were you expecting free or something?!! undecided *smh*The space to be used isn't for free and even more expensive than that...geez.

Polarbite:
30k?!!!!!!
Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by Polarbite(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
DerrickM:
Dude,what were you expecting free or something?!! undecided *smh*The space to be used isn't for free and even more expensive than that...geez.

I nderstand sir,pls pardon me
Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
I have heard you. I and the other organisers have to reconsider our logistics on it since most of you are saying at this time,the money is much.

Keep you all posted,cheers... grin cool smiley

Polarbite:
I nderstand sir,pls pardon me
Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by Polarbite(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
DerrickM:
I have heard you. I and the other organisers have to reconsider our logistics on it since most of you are saying at this time,the money is much.

Keep you all posted,cheers... grin cool smiley

Cheers!!!!!!
Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Make it a date this Saturday. Lots of freebies and entry to all syndicated sessions. 2nd time in a row for me as a partner. Lots of stuff to learn and get fresh ideas...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
My blog has transitioned into video content and vlogging. Check out the article with links to YouTube and Vimeo. Watch for more videos coming soon dedicated to architectural visualization, digital art and multimedia. It promises to be insightful and informative.

https://the-dm3drev-studeos..com/2018/09/welcome-to-dm3drev-studeos-vlog.html
Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
My mobile no is in my signature. I don't share WhatsApp here,cheers.

obiefune560:
I get ur contact sir...this my whatapp no.
Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2019

1 Share

Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2020

Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2020

1 Share

Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Instagram Live Interview of Pablo Stanley by Bolanle Banwo... cool grin wink smiley

https://the-dm3drev-studeos..com/2020/06/instagram-live-interview-of-pablo.html

1 Share

Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Channel Trailer - Welcome to the Dm3DRev Studeos Vlog

Article link in full

https://the-dm3drev-studeos..com/2021/01/channel-trailer-welcome-to-dm3drev.html?m=1

A brief overview of the creative content to expect from my channel*winks*

1 Share

Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
New article on the blog. MTV Asia interviews comic variant master Artgerm. Kindly check it out... cool

https://the-dm3drev-studeos..com/2021/01/game-illustrator-artgerm-from-street.html

1 Share

Re: Thread for Blog Updates from the Dm3DRev Studeos Blog by DerrickM(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2021
The "Just Get It Done" merch is available for sale at the link below whether you are overseas or home based... cool grin wink smiley

https://the-dm3drev-studeos..com/2021/05/just-get-it-done-merch.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Design Tutorial (Drop Your Whatsapp Number) / Okinographix Realistic Cartoon Gallery / Enlarge & Frame Ur Pictures In Unique Frames (massive Discount For Bulk Orders)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.