Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,419 members, 7,911,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari (1672 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Governors Move To Hijack PDP From Jonathan / Court And Kinsmen Come Out Heavily Against Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by jamesw: 4:27am On Nov 17, 2014
Fresh indications have emerged that governors of All Progressives Congress may not support the presidential ambition of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal. They appear to be more inclined to queuing behind Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.) as the preferred presidential candidate of the party for the 2015 election, SUNDAY PUNCH reports.

According the report, the governors are suspecting that those asking the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, to pick the presidential form are enemies of the party.
This was disclosed by two APC governors who spoke with the newspaper on Friday and Saturday respectively.

Source:
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by kennyslim1(m): 4:48am On Nov 17, 2014
we dey watch una...
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by lonelydora: 4:51am On Nov 17, 2014
Watching in 3D. GEJ until APC get sense.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by darne(m): 5:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Source abeg angry
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by 2cato: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2014
darne:
Source abeg angry
fresh indication and two imaginary governos
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by 0menka: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2014
lonelydora:

Noooo
Its

Gej till i omenka get sense
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by amakufrancis(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2014
0menka:

Noooo
Its

Gej till i omenka get sense

pissing on every thread
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by Caseless: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2014
amakufrancis:

pissing on every thread
ponce
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
lonelydora:
saTANs just keep changing slogans.....height of inconsistency. This news equals bad morning for sincere9gerian
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by Caleboha(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
APC will lose terribly in 2015. Bunch of confused, frustrated, desperate, equally corrupt politicians. APC is a huge disappointment!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by amakufrancis(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
Caseless:
ponce
caseless
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by amakufrancis(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2014
0menka:

Yes i omenka is a bastard

Blood of GOD...
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by 0menka: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2014
amakufrancis:

Blood of GOD...

grin
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by erayo2GCA(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Na only Buhari i support ooo...so APC b wise
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by donmalcolm21(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2014
T
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by Kakpos: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Tam pls go back to pdp I beg leave us alone
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by Caseless: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
amakufrancis:
caseless
how far nau?
Re: APC Governors Move Against Tambuwal’s Ambition, Prefer To Support Buhari by chamboy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
B4 I used to ff sincere9gerian n hope4naija posts den I would check around to ask if am still in nigeria, Thank God my eyes is open nw

GMB/Oby 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo / Can This Election Result Cause Political Crisis In Lagos? / Where Are My Friends That Are Shouting GEJ Till 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.