Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:14 AM

Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools (11553 Views)

Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War / We Won't Provide Security For February 14 Poll Unless Its Postponed - Military / Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by chronique(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2014
I think this makes sense. I hope some morons won't come here and ask what the army is doing and why aren't the army being used as security there. There are bigger tasks for the army to accomplish and as we all know,the soldiers we have in the armed forces aren't even enough to secure the nation,talkless of making them security guards for schools. Moreso,the vigilantes know their hood and those living there. It would be easier for them to spot the real boko haramites.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by Omotty(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2014
Hmm, they Should make sure the children re Well secure.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by Keypha(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2014
Where is our police men, there job is to protect the life of citizen and property, shame to them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by lilbazy(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2014
Good development.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by otokx(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2014
charix:
This country never learns from history. The same circumstance as this created OPC and Bakassi boys, where did that end up? The former enforcers after succeeding in their duties later turned oppressors of the populace.

Its a terrible thing, the schools should remain closed and the teachers redeployed also the students.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by Iykebestbt(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2014
JayEye:
Good
englishmart:
Lol
pendusky:
lipsrsealed
Ask4bigneyo:
Good for them
kennethchidi:
Ok
mustaphagreens:
sad
LyfeJennings:
Nn
QMark:
Wise move
nollyway:
Space booked grin
Don't be annoyed, undecided its part of morning exercise
se0un:
First to comment
Caleboha:
PLS our esteem SABN their will be a general meeting tomorrow by this time.it promises to be good..guest of honor SEUN
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by austinoeze(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2014
booked
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by tuffgongjo(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Hope this won't be a case of sending a "sheep" to the "lion's Den"?.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by dprince042(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2014
bh
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2014
I just discovered i slept naked. Tufiaaaa sunday night here na die. Make i wake up go teach abeg.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by j4sure(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2014
They are better join hands. We join u in prayer oooo. If u in lagos dont miss this training www.africanwebservice.com/training
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by Nichobabe(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2014
Like Play like play the War is getting serious. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by deletrue: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2014
That sounds ok. But this should be done properly. Thorough registration and record keeping of all activities should be carried out. They should ensure that all CJTF members are trained on how to do this job so that Boko haram members will not turn round to become the CJTF members.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2014
charix:
This country never learns from history. The same circumstance as this created OPC and Bakassi boys, where did that end up? The former enforcers after succeeding in their duties later turned oppressors of the populace.

so wat shud we do now dat armys nd police are running away anytime ds bh goats showup....leave dem to continue killing wit ease no mk me vex ooo....dats nt an issue nw
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by dammytosh: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Caleboha:
I love the Nigerian Army. I love their professionalism. I will not use recent events for their overall assesment. They have lost so many men fighting in the most horrid terrain plagued with sabotage and corrpution! I blame one man for all their woes- the commander in chief. It takes supreme sacrifice to engage reckless terrorists with those rusted AK-47s. I duff my hat for you guys. I honestly dont know your motivation but its definitely not money, loot, fame, appreciation or immortalisation. May be its because you still believe in a dream we've all given up on- NIGERIA

This brought me very close to tears.

Truth.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by englishmart(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Iykebestbt:
PLS our esteem SABN their will be a general meeting tomorrow by this time.it promises to be good..guest of honor SEUN
lol. That how we roll.... That's how we survive here grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by onatisi(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2014
I have always said it that the fight and war against boko haram can only be won with the cooperation of the locals in the affected areas. Locals of a place are the best source of information,this is a pattern mostly used in many francophone countries and I will take gabon as an example. Most of the youth both male and female in gabon are security men but u won't know because they are mostly in casual wears ,so they mingle with people and they are able to gather information quickly. The locals in the affected part of nigeria are the ones that can pinpoint boko haram members ,their hide out and routes. Even boko haram relies on ppl in this areas to operate ,that is why anytime they enter a place they know who to kill first. Govt and the military must try everything possible to gain the loyalty and trust of these people,once this is achieved ,the war will be over soon. There is no way a soldier from enugu or ibadan will be able to know the terrain in these affected areas more than the indigenes.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by Dammyjohn(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Mrphilia:
Okkk Another JTF....If army no fit do am na bloody civilians want do am.
Just to support the "kill them all" of a thing.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by born2boink(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2014
We are at war, No qualm
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by Mimisboygreat: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2014
CivillianJTF always taking up challenges since 1782
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by Sylvarresta(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2014
madridfc:
Good news, thankGod this doesn't happen here,
Cos I school in France. Bonjour Y'all
can u pls shut up for once, you make a lot sense when u don't talk... It's monday morning nau..
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2014
Only if Jonathan won't ask the IGP to "regulate" their activities.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by eleko1: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2014
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by InvertedHammer: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2014
Caleboha:
I love the Nigerian Army. I love their professionalism. I will not use recent events for their overall assesment. They have lost so many men fighting in the most horrid terrain plagued with sabotage and corrpution! I blame one man for all their woes- the commander in chief. It takes supreme sacrifice to engage reckless terrorists with those rusted AK-47s. I duff my hat for you guys. I honestly dont know your motivation but its definitely not money, loot, fame, appreciation or immortalisation. May be its because you still believe in a dream we've all given up on- NIGERIA

It makes sense.
That's what I said before....instead of purchasing brand new M-16, etc. They are busy crying over Cobra they cannot afford to maintain ( and by "they" I mean BH b/c the army/Air force will abandon the Cobra for BH at the first sound of gunshots.

Kudos to C.JTF. it takes a like-minded people to fight nutcases. They know the terrain better. Also they will be saving their a/sses as well cos BH mows down everything on their path.

/
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by Dronedude(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2014
No insult intended, since they now have the competence of killing skulls of the sect, maybe it is not such a bad idea.

just my take.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by kechywillz(m): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2014
if these CJTF are now securing these schools,then the military is useless,they are to be responsible for securing of properties n lives,but it seens the reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by nduchucks: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2014
Most of the so-called members of the civilian JTF are jobless kids who are on drugs and will bcome a menace to the society sooner or later. What the government needs to do is to give them proper training and employ them as real policemen instead of breeding a new set of local terrorists.

The actions of cutlass weilding, drunk or stoned, folks behaving like wild animals and comitting crimes against innocent citizens should not be legitimized without proper ttraining.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by kechywillz(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2014
if these CJTF are now securing these schools,then the military is useless,they are to be responsible for securing of properties n lives,but it seems the reverse is the case

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by gratiaeo(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2014
If they like. None of our business
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by experimentist: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Jonathan has failed woefullly..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by gratiaeo(m): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2014
nduchucks:
Most of the so-called members of the civilian JTF are jobless kids who are on drugs and will bcome a menace to the society sooner or later. What the government needs to do is to give them proper training and employ them as real policemen instead of breeding a new set of local terrorists.

The actions of cutlass weilding, drunk or stoned, folks behaving like wild animals and comitting crimes against innocent citizens should not be legitimized without proper ttraining.
Re: Boko Haram: Civilian JTF To Provide Security In Borno Schools by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2014
madridfc:
Good news, thankGod this doesn't happen here,
Cos I school in France. Bonjour Y'all
u dey france ,abi? Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iā€™m Not On The Run From EFCC ā€“ Obanikoro / 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People / 2023: Buhari Not Interested In Delivering Transparent Polls To Nigerians ā€• Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.