Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,397 members, 7,944,030 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Laws Of Attraction - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Laws Of Attraction (896 Views)

Laws Of Attraction-the Sand Fly / Some Weird Laws Around The World.... / Laws Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Laws Of Attraction by mrramadan(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2014
The law of attraction is the name given to the belief that "like attracts like" and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results. This belief is based upon the idea that people and their thoughts are both made from "pure energy", and the belief that like energy attracts like energy.

While on a mission of self discovery, I stumbled on this theory via a movie/documentary titled "The Secret Laws of Attraction" some years back and had to revisit it again recently after it kept popping up in books I have been reading and some teachings (like those of Sam Adeyemi and the likes); I have also heard quite a lot of successful people talk about it. I would really appreciate it if I can find like minds who have come across the same, their experiences and their thoughts about it.
Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Man So Unkind To Mankind? / Gej Vs Gmb ;d / Breaking - Angry Workers Chase Politicians/NLC Out Of Yar' adua Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.