Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

erased - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / erased (1422 Views)

Hurray!! Exorbitant Bride Price To Be Erased From Igboland Wedding Traditions / Thread erased. / erased! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

erased by pascenta(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Erased
Re: erased by iceberylin(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Once in a week grin

thats how we roll cool
Re: erased by askralph(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2014
If you are getting married to her soon i think you should at least have established a level of communication where she tells you where she is going to and with whom. Just try and get to know her friends more though, dont "attack" with your words when asking her who the people are. or should I say don't "accuse" with your question. Just ask in a manner that suggests that you want to know who her friends are. It is marriage you are tlkn about so be careful

check my signature out for help in general life problems.

1 Like

Re: erased by justmag(m): 11:50am On Nov 17, 2014
Don't ignore the signs! If you don't know these dudes then that's worse. And you gonna marry this girl and you don't know this guyzzzzz? Hope you not doing to Khloe and Lamar type wedding? Hope u have known her for a while?
Re: erased by pascenta(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2014
askralph:
If you are getting married to her soon i think you should at least have established a level of communication where she tells you where she is going to and with whom. Just try and get to know her friends more though, dont "attack" with your words when asking her who the people are. or should I say don't "accuse" with your question. Just ask in a manner that suggests that you want to know who her friends are. It is marriage you are tlkn about so be careful

check my signature out for help in general life problems.
she has refused to introduce them to me and am thinking of ending the relationship
Re: erased by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
you better run o...because this woman will make you miserable, give you heartbreak, heartattack, high bp, hearthigh tension, heartaches, heartchills(paroxysms) infact she will colomby your entire being.

1 Like

Re: erased by ERCROSS(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bros...
U r getting married to WORRIES & PROBLEM...
big ones' ....
Re: erased by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Follow your heart.
Re: erased by pascenta(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Follow your heart.
I luv her but I cant manage my marriage
Re: erased by Victormimi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Do the rightful today, tomorrow might be too late.
Re: erased by askralph(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
If you try all you can and she doesnt want you to know her friends then there is something wrong. If you wish to end it the its fine but if not I really hope she decides to change her mind to know how important it is for you to know who she hangs out with and who she keeps as friends. for her own good and for yours
Re: erased by pascenta(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Girls cry everyday they need a faithful man now She has seen one and she is misbehaving
Re: erased by Joshrob(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2014
justmag:
Don't ignore the signs! If you don't know these dudes then that's worse. And you gonna marry this girl and you don't know this guyzzzzz? Hope you not doing to Khloe and Lamar type wedding? Hope u have known her for a while?
You are right my guy..my gf also do the same,I have complained several times but she will always give excuses why she will keep receiving those calls,me don get another chic nw,I put her on my side chic list..nowadays if d phone ring,NA me dey carry am give her self make she talk wella,NA she knw but make she just dey give pekus whenever I want am..
Re: erased by zeestunner(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Guy invite her over f*ck her for d lastime and then tell her u guys need a break you need sometime off the relationship to really know if you wanna go ahead and get married. Now if she ask why give her all those reasons u have. My friend we talking marriage here don't compromise on wat u want if she no respect u now she'll never respect u.

1 Like

Re: erased by 100Cents: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2014
pascenta:
Good day.have this girl I love ,we have been dating for long and I have decided to marry next month.the problem is that men calls her alot .and I have complained to her that I don't like the way these guys call her,she will tell me that I don't right to tell her who will call her and she can't stop them from calling and more over I have not married her yet.but but it keeps bordering me becourse some of my Friends meet her in a fast food joint with another man,when I asked her told me that he is her course mate that I don't trust her and these has happened several occasions.am just tired of the whole thing .pls my friends wot do I do I need your good advice.thank you

You are marrying next month.

You should have treated this f.uck up before now.

I have dated such a lady.(Ex) The truth is that they are cheats. I was ignoring her because I didn't love her at that time. We bleeped. She was wowed. Then we fell in love. She started dropping those guys till it remained one person. I beat her for that one person before she dropped him. She started begging for marriage.

O boy, why act this late ?

The current lady isn't much different. No sex. If you ask who called maybe after like 3 calls received, she will ask why I am monitoring her. Trust me. I left her. I started calling once in a week. No longer daily. Like play, she is still interested. I played on her emotions. She started running helter skelter. She is now the one who explains things to me even without asking her. I won't even act as if I love her much again. She will be the one seeking my attention forever.

So bros, you are acting very late.

(Seeing her with another guy at a joint) nah RED LIGHT

1 Like

Re: erased by 100Cents: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2014
pascenta:
she has refused to introduce them to me and am thinking of ending the relationship

Good direction.

BTW, is this lady really in love with you ?

POSTPONE the wedding.

PM me for RULES and REGULATIONS to treat her f..uck up under 3 months..
Re: erased by justmag(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2014
Joshrob:

You are right my guy..my gf also do the same,I have complained several times but she will always give excuses why she will keep receiving those calls,me don get another chic nw,I put her on my side chic list..nowadays if d phone ring,NA me dey carry am give her self make she talk wella,NA she knw but make she just dey give pekus whenever I want am..

That's d way to go.
Re: erased by Medunah: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2014
pascenta:
Good day.have this girl I love ,we have been dating for long and I have decided to marry next month.the problem is that men calls her alot .and I have complained to her that I don't like the way these guys call her,she will tell me that I don't right to tell her who will call her and she can't stop them from calling and more over I have not married her yet.but but it keeps bordering me becourse some of my Friends meet her in a fast food joint with another man,when I asked her told me that he is her course mate that I don't trust her and these has happened several occasions.am just tired of the whole thing .pls my friends wot do I do I need your good advice.thank you
I agrree with her
Re: erased by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:
Once in a week grin

thats how we roll cool

She does all the calling. I don't care who calls her or not.
Calls maybe once or twice in a week. She gets mad that i don't call regularly, then i get angry threaten to break up, she crawls back and apologizes.

That is how we roll.
Re: erased by Ayo199(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cn u say she loves u
Re: erased by pascenta(m): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Ayo199:
Cn u say she loves u
can't really say that 4 now
Re: erased by Exjoker(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2014
Calling off the wedding is not a bad idea, because she won't make a gud wife...
Re: erased by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
I have been searching for a good wife material for over 9months today.
I have to look at the log Of my friends back then in university ... I stumbled unpon Idy....(tall pretty girl from Awka Ibom) told her my intentions and she accepted that we should establish a genuine relationship. I just notice that she select when to pick my calls, occasionally return my missed calls, our conversation is almost not engaging ...etc
these are obvious signs that she is cheating or her heart is somewhere else.
she planing of paying me visit this weekend, believe u me, I will end the relationship thereafter because my elder brother ones told me that "make sure u marry someone who sees your marrying her as a favor "

(1) (Reply)

Valatine Day Excuses,february Chapter 14 Verse 1 / My Girlfriend Is Caught In Act By My Best Friend. / U R Smart,handsome & Brainbox But Cant Go Out Wit U, Wat Does She Rily Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.