Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,729 members, 7,921,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Speaks On Inheritance Saga After Husband’s Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bianca Ojukwu Speaks On Inheritance Saga After Husband’s Death (592 Views)

Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage / My Husband Married Me A Virgin. Bianca Ojukwu (if I Were Her) / How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Speaks On Inheritance Saga After Husband’s Death by zagazigi: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
In a recent interview with Vanguard, Bianca Ojukwu reveals how her husband, the late Ojukwu anticipated the troubles she might face with his inheritance after his death and therefore made sure most of her inheritance was bequeathed to her by the Deed of Gift. Before his death, most of the gifts had already been registered under her name. Read the Bianca Ojukwu interview below:“I came into a deeply divided family – a lot of my husband’s relatives, I never saw physically before he died. Ojukwu Transport Company issues have been in court, they still have not resolved the issues concerning their father’s wealth, and this was an issue that started in 1966....continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

(1) (Reply)

To U All / . / Opininon: We Can Do Better!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.