Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] (63428 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [Preliminary Eliminations Round 1] / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by pasqal09: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
IDEApro:

I like naijaboy. He is very mature, assertive and independent oriented. He doesn't stereotypes, azz lick nor a female wrapper....he is very honest and open hearted!

I can nominate him for an international prize for whatever define humanity but this is a show.....more of a glamour contest. A show that exhibits the physical endowment of individuals.

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:

Oya na keep the vote to yaself or carry am go find work undecided

Wickedness grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
lool drizzy leave me oh sad sad smiley
Thanks Olae! I'm grateful smiley

Emperorking20
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
jackfrost:

Hahaha! Alright! *kneels down* oga Fran, I'm on my kneels right now.. embarassed could u pls vote for me/ Emperorking20 tomorrow? Plssss sad abeg! smiley

Hmm. It's late Sir.

Check my signature. It has five contestants and I'm sure next round would be, 'a voter for five contestants'.
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Hmm. It's late Sir.

Check my signature. It has five contestants and I'm sure next round would be, 'a voter for five contestants'.

Only you. Chai
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by iceberylin(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
teeo:

Wickedness grin grin

Just dh form like say her vote na =10 undecided

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by marieolae(f): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
jackfrost:

Thanks Olae! I'm grateful smiley

Emperorking20
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by IDEApro(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
zicoraads:
Does he even come to appreciate those that have voted for him? Am not sure I have seen the guy's comment before.

That feelings when guys u know you are more handsome than beat you to the top spot cos of popularity.

....demoralized.....
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Hmm. It's late Sir.

Alright! Thanks anyways!! Ur hands are tied.. grin
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:

Just dh form like say her vote na =10 undecided

The girl get plenty followers and asskissers they can do her bidding oo
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
teeo:

Only you. Chai

grinembarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hi ifeooluwa grin
IDEApro:

That feelings when guys u know you are more handsome than beat you to the top spot cos of popularity.

....demoralized.....
Lol! Wicked! Why nw? grin
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by iceberylin(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
teeo:

The girl get plenty followers and asskissers they can do her bidding oo
Na them woman wrapper na....

SMH angry
FrancisTony:

grinembarassed

You dey form campaign manager ba

See your eyes
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by zicoraads: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
marieolae:
exactly smh!!!! I'm keeping his vote to myself next time angry!!
Lol..na fineboism go kee una grin

He would have posed a real test, to ur boo that is. But with this att, urs truly should be crowned already. He deserves it by a mill miles.
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by IDEApro(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=pasqal09 post=28137071][/quote]

sexkilllz I know, jaybee I know....who are you?
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
iceberylin:

Na them woman wrapper na....

SMH angry

Lmao. Na you talk that one oo
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Dahjhi: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
[size=20pt]NOW GETTING HOTTER!!!
ONE MAN! ONE VOTE!! cheesy[/size]

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
IDEApro:

sexkilllz I know, jaybee I know....who are you?

Stop living in the past Mr
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by chiefololade: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
mzlizabelle:

Yesufu!!!

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Cwaya(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2014

Hey Ma Guyz & Ladies,
Itz been fun all this time till this moment smiley and the fun will continue !!
I will like to say a big thank you to every actor in this movie. Both the contestants and the voters, the judges and the spectators cheesy . You guyz made this possible.
The judges who brought out their valuable time, mizmycoli , abumikey, and others that i can spell their monikers now, i apologise but you guys where da BESTEST .
Mizmycoli, Great job, something e-business awaits you in the nearest future. Trust me.
And my voters that i know not even a single person, una love dey bring tears for my eye smiley .
My fellow contestants, Tuale for you all.

Lets keep the Fun Fuming ..

Cwaya loves you all. i dont know how to start mentioning your monikers coz i'm not with the right device right now. but you all , yes you reading this, I Love You.
There is more to come from me. And of course You.

Once again I Love U.
#BowsOut

Now thinking of who to campaign for .. Let me show off my skills cheesy ..
*thinking*
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
teeo:

You dey form campaign manager ba

See your eyes

Lol. It seems you are in a good mood today.

Grand Finale would be restricted to only one. wink
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by IDEApro(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
teeo:

Stop living in the past Mr

who are you?
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Neldrizzy is SOLIDLY behind you..
Nel! U knw say I dy super duper grateful ba? smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
can you receive Pm or are you allergic to receiving Pm ? grin
lol,u'ar funny.
I can't acess my mail.
Drop ur mail add.
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
We love you too cool
naijaboiy:
Kevoh
Fabdedon
PinkObsession
RoyalRoy
Mzlizabelle

Thanks so much for your votes
I am really grateful.
I will always remain indebted to you all.
Team NaijaBoiy Loves you
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Ifeoluuwa: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
teeo:
Hi ifeooluwa grin
Hello teeo angry
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cwaya:

Hey Ma Guyz & Ladies,
I will like to say a big thank you to every actor in this movie. Both the contestants and the voters, the judges and the spectators cheesy . You guyz made this possible.
The judges who brought out their valuable time, mizmycoli , abumikey, and others that i can spell their monikers now, i apologise but you guys where da BESTEST .
Mizmycoli, Great job, something e-business awaits you in the nearest future. Trust me.
And my voters that i know not even a single person, una love dey bring tears for my eye smiley .

Cwaya loves you all. i dont know how to start mentioning your monikers coz i'm not with the right device right now. but you all , yes you reading this, I Love You.

Once again I Love U.
#BowsOut

*thinking*
I nominate Emperorking20 C! I need it man sad
Pleaseeee! embarassed

Emperorking20
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by zicoraads: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
IDEApro:

....demoralized.....
Lol...don't be. The truth is, romancelanders constitutes a bulk of those that vote in this ish.
Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
PinkObsession:
We love you too cool
Thanks also pink smiley I'm grateful for d gesture..

Emperorking20

Re: Mr Nairaland December 2014: [Eliminations Round 1] by Ifeoluuwa: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cwaya:

Hey Ma Guyz & Ladies,

Once again I Love U.
#BowsOut

*thinking*
I respected ur Self campaign.... come on board..... #TeamYoungNigerians representing Potentials...#TeamChrisViral.... Wotyasay??

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos)