Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? (2992 Views)

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / My Experience This Morning / Has Anyone Experience This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by naijaboiy: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Fabdedon:
i dey ur back
Thanks man smiley
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Op have u heard about the law of diminishing return?
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
kelvindim:
So I made research and found out . . .

LOOOOOOOL U NO WELL I SWEAR
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by holyboss: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
After u bleep a virgin girl in d village and dump her undecided xpecting to attract city girls undecided

Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
Billyonaire:
Its the law of attraction - the law of love. Happiness is infectious, so is love. How people treat you is radiated by you. Its physio-magnetic energy. You need to learn how to radiate it all of the time. Learn how to control how people treat you with just your thought energy.

Guy i love this your comment, i'll research on said explanation
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Op have u heard about the law of diminishing return?

Yeah a bit
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:

Yeah a bit
It happens in relationships also
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:

Guy i love this your comment, i'll research on said explanation
When you learn it, you will become center of attraction, just like me.
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
Walahi if I talk say I understand wetin this guy type up there then make una call me LINUS sad
LINUS.
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Srew404: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
SkinnyDude:
nawa oh! so this kind thing dey bother person?
op, i give up on you.

Az in Ehn
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by 100Cents: 12:07am On Nov 18, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:
I have noticed this particular trend for quite a while now. Some times it seems as if everyone loves me when i go out, people stare at me..smile at me, everyone greets me with so much love and respect, people go out of their way to assist me, girls flirt with me and i cant help but feel like a king. And after a while i go out and it seems as if the magic charm is broken, nobody stares at me as much, nobody greets me nobody acts as if i am special , and i cant but wonder what has gone wrong!! Then out of the blue the loves starts again, and after a while dissapears again!! Please what is happening, i have tried to make sense of it, linking it with almost everything but trust me its like a spiritual thing, has nothing to do with what i am doing at the time its happening. I have a friend that said he experiences same thing. Please who else experiences this strange thing?? And what really do you think is happening here?? Pls share

Bros, get a job and a wife...

That way, you have maximum attention shocked
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by Etetejake(m): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

Why this one dey put am for head grin

Abeg HBP dey kill o cheesy

Nights might not b a good experience for u again
Re: What Is Happening To Me, Do You Experience This Too??? by yinkeys(m): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2014
I love myself - Ask Kendrick

(1) (2) (Reply)

(pix) See This Wicked Reply From A Gal To Her Boyfriend / Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo / Housewife Blackmailed!!! (graphik Pix) If Ur D Husband Wat Wld U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.