Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y (1385 Views)

56 Egg Capacity Turkey And Chicken Egg Incubator / I Like To Start Poultry Feed Business / 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y by badsharpgirl: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Aw cum egg prices don't increase wen feed prices increases. are we gaining or loosing?
Re: Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y by Eggcelent(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Take the initiative, sis.
Re: Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y by Eggcelent(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Badsharpgirl. I guess the DOCs you got from Zartech are still in your farm. Can you share your experience with the birds in details? I'll so much appreciate that. Thanks
Re: Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y by boygeorge: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Eggcelent:
Badsharpgirl. I guess the DOCs you got from Zartech are still in your farm. Can you share your experience with the birds in details? I'll so much appreciate that. Thanks

i also got birds from Zartech, 400 DOC's,. they are little over a week now and doing excellently well. i think they have very nice breeds. i have not lost even one, and this is just my first time of venturing into layer production.

1 Like

Re: Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y by Eggcelent(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
boygeorge. Thanks. Much appreciated. I got 500 from there months back. They just started laying. I'm at the moment more interested in the "laying" performance
Re: Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y by Eggcelent(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2014
boygeorge:

i also got birds from Zartech, 400 DOC's,. they are little over a week now and doing excellently well. i think they have very nice breeds. i have not lost even one, and this is just my first time of venturing into layer production.

Bro. Hi. How are the 400 DOCs you got from Zartech doing? What is the mortality rate so far? And is there uniformity in their growth? And were they from Zartech Ibadan or Zartech Benin? Thanks
Re: Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y by boygeorge: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eggcelent:

Bro. Hi. How are the 400 DOCs you got from Zartech doing? What is the mortality rate so far? And is there uniformity in their growth? And were they from Zartech Ibadan or Zartech Benin? Thanks

Eggcelent, sorry for this late reply, but the birds are doing quite well. they will be four weeks (one full month) on Tuesday next week, and not even one have i lost so far. There is also a visible uniformity in growth. I weighed them yesterday and on the average, each weighed about 300grams. My vet says thats a very excellent weight as they are expected to weigh at least 900grams - 1kg at btw 8 and 10 weeks.

One thing i have ensured though is that i have fed them adlib, not missing any of their vac so far. i will be giving them the last dose of lasota on Tuesday. i will post pictures of the birds as soon as i can, maybe tonight.

Happy sunday.
Re: Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y by Eggcelent(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
boygeorge:

Eggcelent, sorry for this late reply, but the birds are doing quite well. they will be four weeks (one full month) on Tuesday next week, and not even one have i lost so far. There is also a visible uniformity in growth. I weighed them yesterday and on the average, each weighed about 300grams. My vet says thats a very excellent weight as they are expected to weigh at least 900grams - 1kg at btw 8 and 10 weeks.

One thing i have ensured though is that i have fed them adlib, not missing any of their vac so far. i will be giving them the last dose of lasota on Tuesday. i will post pictures of the birds as soon as i can, maybe tonight.

Happy sunday.
Thanks Bro. Your response was very prompt; not in any way late. However, you didn't say whether you got them from Zartech Benin or Zartech Ibadan. And in addition, are the black or brown? Thanks
Re: Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y by boygeorge: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Eggcelent:

Thanks Bro. Your response was very prompt; not in any way late. However, you didn't say whether you got them from Zartech Benin or Zartech Ibadan. And in addition, are the black or brown? Thanks

i got them from Zartech in Ibadan. They are brown in colour. I was advised against the black ones cos the weather around where i stay is on the high side. i stay in Abuja and we usually have very hot and humid weather.
Re: Feed Price Dey Increase N Egg Price No Increase. Y by Eggcelent(m): 5:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Boygeorge. Thanks so much. You're most appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Agribusiness For All In Africa / I Need 1000 Crates Of Eggs In Kaduna @ N800 Per Crate / Mareks Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.