Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,422 members, 7,968,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? (3554 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2014
wordbank:
Naijapals (now gist mania) do make charitable donations thru winners n friends. I think it's for d image to be felt by real people out dia just as we're having right hia. Just hope NL Mr & Mrs will do same dis year.
I like this cooment ,and am going to donate my like button to it
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by passionate88: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I heard there is 5k to the winners
5k!. Na im I no join?. How I go take enter the race?. I fit use the winnings toast babe.
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2014
passionate88:
5k!. Na im I no join?. How I go take enter the race?. I fit use the winnings toast babe.
footballers are not allowed to compete @ dp
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Mrs shine so u school in France,thank god,my school is next to d Eiffel tower,and urs.?
Next to.white house embarassed
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by passionate88: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
footballers are not allowed to compete @ dp
See ojoro
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Next to.white house embarassed
aww ,that means u transfered From France to Washington DC,Mrs shine .anyway hope the President of America is a Good neighbour ?
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2014
passionate88:
See ojoro
yes oh,but even @ that ,its already coming to an end so vote for naijaboiy and tosyne2much
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
aww ,that means u transfered From France to Washington DC,Mrs shine .anyway hope the President of America is a Good neighbour ?
Shuu..i neva marry na
Miss not Mrs wink
Here in france,shine means Mad embarassed

He s a good neighbour...we roll errday grin
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by passionate88: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yes oh,but even @ that ,its already coming to an end so vote for naijaboiy and tosyne2much
The winner go send me #200 etisalat card?. My mb dn finish. grin
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Shuu..i neva marry na
Miss not Mrs wink
Here in france,shine means Mad embarassed

He s a good neighbour...we roll errday grin
ok miss xhyne ,,I will be comming over to Washington tomorrow,hope I can stay @ ur crib for some time..and I wanna see the president too,hope u are hospitable though
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2014
passionate88:
no problem,I will be doing give away on nairaland xoon,so remind me.
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by xynerise: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2014
Corporate/Social responsibilities grin
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2014
xynerise:
Corporate/Social responsibilities grin
please I school in Congo,can u explain what Corporate/Social responsibilities. Means?
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok miss xhyne ,,I will be comming over to Washington tomorrow,hope I can stay @ ur crib for some time..and I wanna see the president too,hope u are hospitable though
No qualms
just bring alng a mattress and food

vote NIAJABOIY,KIDDABLINGZZ N CHIBWIKE
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by xynerise: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
please I school in Congo,can u explain what Corporate/Social responsibilities. Means?
Where I schooled, we were not taught how to explain words tongue
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
anyway,that means nairaland will forever be a fairy tale land ,I guess ,a land that exists in only 1% of Nigerians mentality,I guess. This is the population of Nigeria and this is population of nairaland

Stop crying

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by tosyne2much(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2014
passionate88:
oooooya gimme ur num maaaaaa roll in MTN N1500 grin
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2014
will1am:
Very GOOD question..
Cc : Abumikey
Kachisbarbie etc grin
Just be patient a lil bit. I m sure after this years edition, their duties ll be defined
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
No qualms
just bring alng a mattress and food

vote NIAJABOIY,KIDDABLINGZZ N CHIBWIKE
ok,when I get in USA ,I will order bed to ur house in Washington,as for food we in France ,our food is different from USA food..would u like France Food?
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2014
xynerise:

Where I schooled, we were not taught how to explain words tongue
ohh,so where do u school?
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2014
teeo:

Stop crying
I go cry oh
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by Tymax(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2014
passionate88:
Ceremonial... No cash price, [size=14pt]no first to comment space,[/size] no nothing.
Very important. angry
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by xynerise: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ohh,so where do u school?
Newyork Secondary School
Re: What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? by pasqal09: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2014
I'm getting pissed with all this criticism. This competition is just for fun in the forum. Unibenstudent, you just came out from a ban, ill be glad to send you to another one if you don't take time. If you don't like the competition, please glad move to other section. There are plenty of them on NL. There are other people that love and enjoy what we do here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2)

Please Advice!! Got This Txt Mssg This Evening..kinda Funny, But Weird. / 3rdlegxxx Is A Year Older (16.03.2016!!!!) March 16th / How Does A Man Know That A Woman Loves Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.