Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m (3503 Views)

25 Business Partner Wanted Urgently / Man Diesel Truck 4 Sale 2.5m And 3.5m.in Aba,abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2014
I currently have the sum of 5m naira and need a business partner willing to invest another 5m naira into the music entertainment business I have secured.

Im working with a well known music company that has shown great Returns in the last 18 months and are ready to take it up a norch.

P.s: I will not post the name of this company here, neither will I give out to much details/info here. If you are serious mail me telemakevin@yahoo.com, lets meet up and discuss. Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by badgan(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
i have got 1 million.. is a partnership workable ?
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 12:44am On Nov 19, 2014
@badgan we can definitely work something out. lets talk on 08186009600. Thanks. I will show you the ROI, Swot analysis and business plan.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2014
@angelstartups. I tried to sign up. It said an email has been sent but I dint get any. Please do you guys have investors willing to invest in the music sector?
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by Angelstartups(f): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello Kevin.

First of all, you must have started your idea/ music project with your funds (and it's good to know you have N5m to invest yourself), secondly you have to be convincing in terms of viability, your character, how lucrative (but realistic) your project looks and then investors can take it up from there.

You've got to take this by the 'horn'. Send your proposal to a few investors who have signed up under the music industry (that's what we have created for you). At the same time, if you send your proposal to us (angelstartups@gmail.com), we could also assist you connect with highly placed Investors who will invite you for serious discussions. Do these and let's see progress.

(Note: Check your junk/ spam mail for the link we sent to you, or better still sign up again to move forward, all the best)

Cheers.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
@angelstartups ok will do that. Thanks alot.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by aspirebig: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Guy approach a bank...

It could be an option, you know.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 1:33am On Dec 17, 2014
@aspirebig thanks sir.. I have actually but they are telling me I have to run an account bwith them for months before applying and all that. Thanks for the concern man.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by thegreengooner(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by chiefinalowo: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
I would have loved to partner with you but I don't know anything about music industry. I am seriously looking for a growing business to invest N5M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
@thegreengooner evening.. I just sent you an email. Please let me know when you see it. Thanks
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
@chiefinalowo please how do I contact you sir. I can explain to you how the music business works aswell.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by nicewoody6: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
aspirebig:
Guy approach a bank...

It could be an option, you know.

Before you approach that Bank make sure you have read the eyes popping articles about current accounts, savings account and the one about banks and whether they are your financial friends or foes on www.nairabanks.com if you fail to do this, that your N5million may be far less than N4million before you realise what is happening.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2014
@nicewoody6 thanks..
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2014
@vladimiros please how do I get in touch with you sir?.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by aspirebig: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
nicewoody6:

Before you approach that Bank make sure you have read the eyes popping articles about current accounts, savings account and the one about banks and whether they are your financial friends or foes on www.nairabanks.com if you fail to do this, that your N5million may be far less than N4million before you realise what is happening.

That one is sure... There are many fraudsters everywhere,so anything that concerns money,one need to be very very careful.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by aspirebig: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
kevinalbright:
@aspirebig thanks sir.. I have actually but they are telling me I have to run an account bwith them for months before applying and all that. Thanks for the concern man.

U are welcome..
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
I am not interested in Music business because I have not been involved in it. Meanwhile,I have partners who are interested in buying property, stakes in private companies,imported goods and oil related businesses. It's the group I am not part of(I am just a paid advisor) because I don't have N10 million+ to invest,but I know they pool their resources together to invest in what they love. They rarely accept new members,especially if you don't match their criteria. It's called The Elite Group.They are strict and have terms and conditions.Acceptance into the group is strictly by invitation. And as far as I know them,they are supportive and rarely lose money in their investments.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by dmjinc(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tell me more....(10M cash)
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2014
@dmjinc ..pls send your contact details lets talk.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2014
@dmjinc I sent you an email earlier today. Please go through and give me a feed back. Thank you.
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
MY SINGLES DROP SOON. PLS SUPPORT WHEN THEY DO. THANK YOU. smiley
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by Stanpeed: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2015
kevinalbright:
MY SINGLES DROP SOON. PLS SUPPORT WHEN THEY DO. THANK YOU. smiley
Am into entertainment and passionate about it.If your biz is highly profitable,we can work together.Let me have brief info about the biz even it means not saying much but let me know how good it is.

My mail:salamiamah@gmail.com
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by jayjayjay0214: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
call me on 09051948827 , 08109977194 i have some excellent businesses for you
Re: I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m by kevinalbright(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
#kwacha and Mrdj by Telema drops tomorrow. stay tuned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best News About MMM To Date, Sergey Mavrodi / Wallet Fortune / FRAUD ALERT! BLISS GATE IS A FRAUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.