Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,862 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. - Education (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. (373725 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by vykta: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Jamzig1:
Egbon vykta...long time o
Na So O Una just Throway me 4 Corner Na Only Jasdine Call me d other day I guess Beauty must identify wit handsome smiley
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Jamzig1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
vykta:
Na So O Una just Throway me 4 Corner Na Only Jasdine Call me d other day I guess Beauty must identify wit handsome smiley
lol.. u sef no call us

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by vykta: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Jamzig1:
lol..
u sef no call us
hehe. Dat one sef dey.. We'll sha u sabi any Alhaja wey need Alhaja as roommate 4 Camp?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Starprince2(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Chai ! See My Life ! I No Even Follow Dis Thread At All ,,,a Lot Has Been Discussed,,,shawt Out To Every1 On d thread
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by lekelistik: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2016
Are we using this thread or d newly opened one
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by LamiHandsome(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2016

I've gotten a two room self contain @ oluwo keesin- not that far from the school. All payments cleared! But I need a female room mate- oops. Here it's better called apartment mate, must be a christian, a serious fellow, with a gorgeous personalty. I'm male.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
LamiHandsome:

I've gotten a two room self contain @ oluwo keesin- not that far from the school. All payments cleared! But I need a female room mate- oops. Here it's better called apartment mate, must be a christian, a serious fellow, with a gorgeous personalty. I'm male.

For real?

You're male and want a female roommate?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by wanderlust007(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
LamiHandsome:

lool .. if u ar serious wit dis, I bet u tis d beginning of d end o
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol ... Just lol
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by jimrealf(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
lekelistik:
Are we using this thread or d newly opened one
can u pls link me with d new one
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
To my Ogas in house here

Is there anything like a post office in or around funaab ??

Need this information urgently

Cc Vykta, wanderlust007, barackohandso, pseudonomer, bimffo, jamzig1, phemmyjohnson
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 1:44am On Jan 03, 2016
Happy new year to all
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Bimffo(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2016
Dhelake:
To my Ogas in house here

Cc Vykta, wanderlust007, barackohandso, pseudonomer, bimffo, jamzig1, phemmyjohnson

Lol. I no sabi anything like that for Alabata o.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Dhelake:
To my Ogas in house here

Not that I know of
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dhelake:

I havé a question: Pls which network is strongest in terms of Data there at funaab hostel...whatz your experience?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
cee001:
I havé a question: Pls which network is strongest in terms of Data there at funaab hostel...whatz your experience?

MTN, Etisalat and GLO are very okay in that order but Glo misbehaves at times, I use Glo personally but I can vouch for Etisalat as well
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
barackohandso:

Not that I know of
Bimffo:

Lol. I no sabi anything like that for Alabata o.

barackohandso:

Not that I know of

The matter tire me oo, Nipost claims there is a post office in funnab and I want to be sure before using the postal code provided to avoid stories that touch
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dhelake:

The matter tire me oo, Nipost claims there is a post office in funnab and I want to be sure before using the postal code provided to avoid stories that touch

You should do more research on it

Btw what you using a post office for anyways? In 2016?

Sounds so old school
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
barackohandso:

You should do more research on it

Btw what you using a post office for anyways? In 2016?
Sounds so old school
Lol
Me sef for like use DHL oo but that will cost like 10k
Where that kind money dey?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dhelake:

Lol
Me sef for like use DHL oo but that will cost like 10k
Where that kind money dey?

You should use a post office in lagos then if you don't find around FUNAAB

But you fit use DHL na. You be big boy na
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
barackohandso:

You should use a post office in lagos then if you don't find around FUNAAB

But you fit use DHL na. You be big boy na
I guess I will just use a post office in the centre of ABK
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
I just confirmed there is a post office in the senate from the Student union Gen Sec

Lol, A lot of us still dont know certain things exists in this school
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by phemmyjohnson: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
GOODNEWS UPDATE
ACCEPTANCE FEE PORTAL HAS BEEN OPENED...
YOU CAN NOW START PAYING ACCEPTANCE FEE

http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/admissionAcceptance.php

procedure:
you are required to check ur admission status via the acceptance link in the admission portal and print acceptance invoice...
This shows an invoice of 30,000 naira acceptance fee,
and 1000 naira transaction fee...
TOTAL : 31,000 naira...

Ensure you take this printed bill invoice to any bank branch that accept Remita (including FUNAAB MicroFinance Bank) or pay via Internet Banking, keep a copy for record purpose.
Afterpayment, go back to FUNAAB's admission portal (http://portal.unaab.edu.ng) to fill your admission acceptance
form. Only completed forms will be processed.
Payment can be made at any of the branches/locations
nationwide.
Payment is NOT by regular cash deposit: Ensure the bank
posts the payment through Remita platform to reflect
instantly on FUNNAB's Admission Portal otherwise you will
not be able to proceed with your registration.

NOTE:
Payment is Non-Refundable and does not include ICT
Training Fee....

MEANWHILE
ICT Training Schedule is also out

Intensive ICT Training for Fresh Students.
ICT Training
Studying at FUNAAB requires a high level of ICT literacy and
skill. In a bid to provide a level playing field for all, the
Information and Comminication Technology Resoure Centre
(ICTREC) organises an Intensive and complusory ICT
Training for all fresh students.

The ICT Training holds between Monday 11th January and
Friday 15th January 2016. During this period, participants
would cover 9 modules: 6 class-based interactive sessions
and 3 hands-on sessions. Candidates have been batched
for this purpose. Login below with your UTME Number to
generate your ICT Training Invoice and print your ICT
Training Schedule after payment in the admission portal..

http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/ictTraining.php

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by barackohandso(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dhelake:
I just confirmed there is a post office in the senate from the Student union Gen Sec

Lol, A lot of us still dont know certain things exists in this school

Good

Now I know
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by cee001(m): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Dhelake:

MTN, Etisalat and GLO are very okay in that order but Glo misbehaves at times, I use Glo personally but I can vouch for Etisalat as well
Thnks a lot..I also use Glo for my data consumption
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by vykta: 1:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Dhelake:
To my Ogas in house here

POST OFFICE?. @ dis age and time?.. Which year dem go post d love letter kwa?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by vykta: 1:49am On Jan 04, 2016
cee001:

Glo is good.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by LamiHandsome(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2016
[b]Got questions about this "remita" operation?
Frequently Asked Questions

Q:  Which banks are on the Remita Network?

A:  The following banks are on the Remita Network:

Access Bank
Afribank
Diamond Bank
Ecobank Plc
ETB Plc
First City Monument Bank plc
First Bank of Nigeria
Fidelity Bank
First Inland Bank
Guaranty Trust Bank plc
IBTC Chartered Bank
Intercontinental Bank
Oceanic Bank
Bank PHB
Skye Bank plc
Spring Bank Plc
Union Bank of Nigeria plc
Wema Bank
Zenith Bank Plc

Q:  Which Banks can I obtain my Remita cards from?

A:  You can obtain your Remita card from the following banks

Access Bank
Afribank
First City Monument Bank plc
First Bank of Nigeria
Fidelity Bank
First Inland Bank
Guaranty Trust Bank plc
IBTC Chartered Bank
Intercontinental Bank
Oceanic Bank
Bank PHB
Skye Bank plc
Union Bank of Nigeria plc
Wema Bank
Zenith Bank Plc

Q:  Why does the system time me out?

A:  Remita will automatically log you out if you do not perform any activity on the system after a specified period of time. To continue working on Remita, you will need to close the session and re-login again.

Q:  Why does the system lock my password?

A:  The system locks your password when you enter the wrong password three consecutive times.

Q:  How do I unlock my password?

A:  To unlock your password, send an email to Remita, or call the Remita support line.

Q:  What is an e-Cheque?

A:  An eCheque is an electronic equivalent of a Cheque. Unlike normal cheques, an eCheque does not pass through clearing but is automatically paid into the beneficiaries account as soon as it is remitted on Remita.

Q:  How do I register my name or my company on Remita?

A:  To register your name or your company on Remita, click on the link “Using Remita” located on the Home page

Q:  What are the methods of transaction data inputs in Remita?

A:  You can enter transactions manually or through data import

Q:  What types of payments can a corporate make using Remita?

A:  Remita supports the following kinds of corporate remittance:

Salary Payments
Pension Contribution Payments
HMO Remittances
Tax Remittance
Other third party payments via eCheque
**Thank Me later grin
[/b]
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Please o. No deadline was given, at least I didn't see any in the info.. Does that mean there's no deadline for acceptance fee payment?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by olu4life(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Dhelake:
To my Ogas in house here

There is.

Go to the Senate building and ask. Its located at the underground level of the building. Very active and functional
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2016
olu4life:

There is.

Go to the Senate building and ask. Its located at the underground level of the building. Very active and functional

Thanks a lot
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. by Dhelake: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2016
emmieaddiz:
Please o. No deadline was given, at least I didn't see any in the info.. Does that mean there's no deadline for acceptance fee payment?

Just pay as early as you can, funaab can choose throw some surprise when registration and payment of school fees starts

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (133) (Reply)

2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / Unilag 2013/2014/admission / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.