Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,276 members, 7,940,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Free Php/mysql Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Php/mysql Web Hosting (606 Views)

Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / How To Design A Free Php Login Page / Free Php Smart Guest Book 2.0 - Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Php/mysql Web Hosting by haneefsoft: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2014
Good day all.
I needed to develop a mobile app which would require php/mysql database and I don't have much cash to host so I decided to do some googling and I discovered this site offers absolutely free hosting for php, mysql website with good storage space and bandwidth and my project has been progressing. I thought it best to share with you guys.

http://www.000webhost.com/824027.html
Re: Free Php/mysql Web Hosting by cool0: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Am not aware of that site you have mentioned. I have been with http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_hosting/ for over 3 YEARS and have been pleased so far. Uptime is perfect - 100% is true. i feel its the BEST You will not regret a thing if you use them as well. The server speed and performance are outstanding and reliable. Customer support is truly helpful and prompt when you send them any requests. Truly remarkable.
Before you make your final decision its good idea to ask others how they feel about the company you plan to go with.

(1) (Reply)

Jquery Tutorials / Is There Any Nigerian Based Bulk SMS Gateway? / 10 Ways To Optimize Your Web Pages For Search Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.