Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,865 members, 7,879,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* (5415 Views)

Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President / Pdp: Orji Kalu Demands Refund Of N5.5m Senate Form Fee / Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by denedene(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
how true is this? saw this pic on a friend's dp

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by hepsiba(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Good for him tongue
Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Demdem(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ikwerre man can not be the next rivers governor.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by talktrue1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
After all his noise
The fear of PEJ losing

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Goddex: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
[size=18pt]Ameachi is sponsoring falsehood
That publication is pure lies

For Ameach, the fear of Wike is the . . . [/size]

15 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
He will still lose
Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by focus7: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Up Amaechi the super hero. He conquered Jonathan, he conquered Patient, he conquered Mbu, he conquered Bipi, he conquered PDP river state and now he has conquered the loud mouth noise maker Nwike. God is behind u o Amaechi, anyone that go against u will go down for ur sake

22 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Islie: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
who is wike

PEJ pet project

the guy has overstay his usefulness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by 9jatriot(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
This can only happen if madam patience orders him to, otherwise it will be a pipe dream. I wonder how his wife will be feeling knowing that he is under the influence of another woman.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by gtrust: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Good Job PDP!
Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
He will still lose because Amaechi will be vying for the same Senate seat...since they are of same district..

5 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Very responsible move by wike.
Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by LordMecuzy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
9jatriot:
This can only happen if madam patience orders him to, otherwise it will be a pipe dream. I wonder how his wife will be feeling knowing that he is under the influence of another woman.

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by akinsadeez(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
I really hope this is true because Wike at some point has to sit down and consider the fact that the path that he is hell bent on pursuing will not help the state. He should allow others to also rule. How can the same area rule the state for 16 yrs consecutively. It will be good for him to put his money where his mouth is and go up against Amaechi for the Senate seat. Damn that is gonna be hot. I can just imagine both of them up against each other for the same seat. It will be a political rumble in the jungle. Amaechi with the apparatus of the state in his control against Wike with his federal backing. It will be a blockbuster event next year.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by TippyTop(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wike is the next governor of Rivers state, no amount of propaganda will stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Built2last: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
I dont like that guy for anything...So toutish and uncontrolably loquacious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Belexy95: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
I listened to him when he visited Ateke in okrika, and said d info of stepping down isnt true. Be dat as it may, wike CANNOT be d gov of rivers state come 2015.
Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rivers East is Presently occupied by Senator George Sekibo, An Okrikan and PEJ loyalist like Wike. Should wike step down it will mean George Sekibo reinventing his Gov Ambition. Anyway, I am waiting for APC to see who they field. Hopefully they field Dakuku Peterside.

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by osamaBUSH(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Built2last:
I dont like that guy for anything...So toutish and uncontrolably loquacious.
and he talks like an idiot angry

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by bamosagie(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
False news

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Demdem:
The next governor of Rivers State should be an Ogoni man.

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Demdem(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

The next governor of Rivers State should be an Ogoni man.

More like it.
Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Demdem:
You've change the tone
Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Trailblazer1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Don't worry, I know how Nigerian news usually go, he will soon release a statement to refute the claims.

Till then, I don't believe it even with pictures

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Demdem(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
blizard44:

You've change the tone

What tone? What do u think was my earlier position?
Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Demdem:

More like it.
Ogoni have been marginalized. Other ethnic groups like Ikwerre, Ijaw, Kalabari and even the minority Ndoni have ruled the state.

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by omenka(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Even House of Reps sef him nor go see. We already have enough thugs in the National Assembly.

He can go take up job as a cleaner in Aso Rock till 2015.

Meanwhile, our brothers keep doing us proud!!
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
I dey look..
Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by Trailblazer1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
denedene:
how true is this? saw this pic on a friend's dp

On a second thought.

A critical look into that paper,
Every news on its cover page is anti-PDP or anti-GEJ
It must be another Sahara reporters.

1 Like

Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by kelechiMarie(f): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Islie:
who is wike

PEJ pet project

the guy has overstay his usefulness
chai pet project!!!
Re: Wike Steps Down, To Pick Senate Form*pic* by chacoonder(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wike became a political corpse the day he stepped down as a minister..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Seem To Support Shiite Muslims Against Army / Amaechi Replies Tony Okocha: "Hunger Will Kill You!" / Apc Upset With Nwoye's Channels Tv Appearance, "Exposed Apc Plans"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.