Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,615 members, 7,930,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Why Does Guys Find It Hard To Wait: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Guys Find It Hard To Wait: (895 Views)

Ladies Does Guys Haircut Attract You? / Why Do Guys Find Me More Attractive? / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Guys Find It Hard To Wait: by yewwy(f): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2008
This question continue to bother me.why does guys find it hard to hold body.when has sex turn to food that they find it hard to hold on nd yet they all want to get married to virgins nd does not want to wait.
Re: Why Does Guys Find It Hard To Wait: by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2008
a friend of mine called me up to seek for advice about how his "virgin" girl doesn't wanna give me sex and al that (they have been dating for 4 years)

and i adviced him to insist on the sex. why you may ask right? here's my reason- 90% of guy thatwaits for their partners not to have sex with 'em end up losing out 'cus that girl goes out to someone else to seek sex even while she is in that present relationship.

, here virgins are good to marry but are our ladies of 16 and above have up the 45% virgins (i really doubt)
Re: Why Does Guys Find It Hard To Wait: by category(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2008
But its not only guys that find it hard to wait.
ladies do as well,
Some ladies will even take it some where if their guy is hesitant
Na wa for some girls oh!
Re: Why Does Guys Find It Hard To Wait: by Tonyet1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2008
one weh i meet last week say she wan come spend the nite with me live! you can imagine what she is looking for

ITS THE SAME WITH THE FEMALES TOO
Re: Why Does Guys Find It Hard To Wait: by yewwy(f): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2008
category:

But its not only guys that find it hard to wait.
ladies do as well,
Some ladies will even take it some where if their guy is hesitant
Na wa for some girls oh!
u might probably be right but i tell u 90% of guys dont want to wait.
fizofly:

a friend of mine called me up to seek for advice about how his "virgin" girl doesn't want to give me sex and al that (they have been dating for 4 years)

and i adviced him to insist on the sex. why you may ask right? here's my reason- 90% of guy thatwaits for their partners not to have sex with 'em end up losing out 'cus that girl goes out to someone else to seek sex even while she is in that present relationship.

, here virgins are good to marry but are our ladies of 16 and above have up the 45% virgins (i really doubt)
@fizofly thats a bad advise to give.fir her to ve held on for 4yrs means sense.how do u expect such a person to take it out on another guy.i think the guy must ve some trust for her after 4yrs nd could be able to figure out if she is sincere.after waiting 4yrr why cant he wait anylonger.though not easy but the best thing to do.
Re: Why Does Guys Find It Hard To Wait: by kingsots(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2008
She probale like d guy so much and wont want 2 loose him, at first wen dey are still trying 2 know each other. She front 2 be a good girl and av probably told him she is a 'virgin'. So she wont want 2 blow her cover. Dis happened 2 a friend of mine. After dating dis chic for abt six month, they went out one evening and both came back wasted she did nt know wen she forced d guy 2 come into her. U can imagin what happened next. I think dis is one reason girls refuse their bf sex bt freely give 2 other guys.

(1) (Reply)

Is marriage really that necessary? / The Love Of My Life Has A5yr boyfriend .i Need Advice .shes Givin Me 30% AttenS / Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.