Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (207462 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by olabayorbeulah(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mazimc:
Sms and emails about what? Pls what is there Facebook page.

Just search for Public Service Institute of Nigeria on Facebook search
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by favouredon(f): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thanks. But what precisely are they inviting for?

olabayorbeulah:

Just search for Public Service Institute of Nigeria on Facebook search
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by uzygirl(f): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2015
On my way to abuja for my cbt today. Got an SMS yesterday evening inviting me for 6pm today.

Thanks to everyone with helpful comments on this thread.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by tafrica(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2015
uzygirl:
On my way to abuja for my cbt today. Got an SMS yesterday evening inviting me for 6pm today.

For which position did you apply?
Wish you good luck and hope you make it to abuja b4 6pm.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by olabayorbeulah(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2015
uzygirl:

Imagine a test of today..they are just sending d message yesterday...This people are not considerate at all...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Dalinby: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2015
Pls house,has anybdy goten invite on technologist ll elect/elect?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
abdulbaba200:
pls has anyone applied 4 Admin officer reciv IV mail?

I applied for admin officer (Registry) but I am still waiting for an invite.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
jesussaves22:
PLS IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA PLS ANSWER ME OOOOOOOOO IF THOSE DAT APPLIED FOR NON TEACHING POSITIONS HAVE BEEN CONTACTED?

I applied for a non teaching position and I'm yet to get an invite.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by prupru(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please does anybody know the total school fees for msc mechanical engineering design and production option
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by uzygirl(f): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
May Jehovah bless those who this test and commented on d current affairs earlier. May they get this job and more.

But the maths was time consuming and the english was very 'konk'.

I just skipped through very very fast, finished all I knew then settled to review d ones I missed. The computer appreciation was simple.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Amen. Blessed is he that shareth.
uzygirl:
May Jehovah bless those who this test and commented on d current affairs earlier. May they get this job and more.

I just skipped through very very fast, finished all I knew then settled to review d ones I missed. The computer appreciation was simple.

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by abioz(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
Please, those that have written should help the house tHe following questions? How many questions altogether? Time Allotted? How many sections and number of questions per section? God's favour
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by yusufhaji(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
uzygirl:

What was ur score?

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by atobz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
abioz:
Please, those that have written should help the house tHe following questions? How many questions altogether? Time Allotted? How many sections and number of questions per section? God's favour
60 questions
10 questions in each section except Maths (20)
30 minutes
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mazimc(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
You are right. 60 questions in all. 10 questions for computer appreciation, 10 questions for current/foreign affairs, 20 questions each for maths and English. Time alloted is 30 minutes.
atobz:

60 questions
10 questions in each section except Maths (20)
30 minutes

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by upengineer: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
For those that wrote today: Did they allowed those that missed the test previously to re write the test today? Confirmed response will be appreciated
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by tobore187: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2015
bolloloh:
Dear Team!
I Need you guys to kindly help me work on dis!
PSIN is under which Ministry in Nigeria, headed by who(name) and is Psin a Parastatal or Agency?
Secondly, where can I get a cheaper Bus from lagos, am slated foor 31st 3rd batch!
Thirdly, for those who have attended, what was the test like! Format of test and what to expect!
We re One family here and Ur response will safe more lives
Did the test for 31st hold? I was also slated for batch3....2pm accreditation. 4pm test. I couldn't make it though. how was it?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by tobore187: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2015
bolloloh:
Dear Team!
I Need you guys to kindly help me work on dis!
PSIN is under which Ministry in Nigeria, headed by who(name) and is Psin a Parastatal or Agency?
Secondly, where can I get a cheaper Bus from lagos, am slated foor 31st 3rd batch!
Thirdly, for those who have attended, what was the test like! Format of test and what to expect!
We re One family here and Ur response will safe more lives
Did the test for 31st hold? I was also slated for batch3....2pm accreditation. 4pm test. I couldn't make it though. how was it?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by ElDeeVee(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2015
tobore187:

it held..I was there
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mopolchi: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2015
uzygirl:

Please, what position did you applied for? Trying to see if any has been called for the one I applied for.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Just recalled something I observed towards the end of my exam. Should you decide to skip a good number of questions, may be to come back later, for instance if the whole of Mathematics are together and you wish to jump. Instead of the repetitive clicking of next, you simply click on view summary. Then all the numbers will be listed, and you scroll to the number you wish to start and click. If say you clicked number 30, then when you click next you will see 31 and the rest. To go back to the ones you left, you follow same process!

Bless you all!
Udo diri unu!
Sala-maleku!

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by yusufhaji(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2015
aiikay:
Just recalled something I observed towards the end of my exam. Should you decide to skip a good number of questions, may be to come back later, for instance if the whole of Mathematics are together and you wish to jump. Instead of the repetitive clicking of next, you simply click on view summary. Then all the numbers will be listed, and you scroll to the number you wish to start and click. If say you clicked number 30, then when you click next you will see 31 and the rest. To go back to the ones you left, you follow same process!

Bless you all!
Udo diri unu!
Sala-maleku!
nice one bro but we that were the first batch can't benefit from this as we ve done ours already
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by abdulbaba200(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2015
definately dos dat havent write dia test wll find tins easier only if dey follow some tips some good applicants r givin us here.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by moststylish(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2015
any body writing today
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Nigeria giving out jobs thru backdoors
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by yusufhaji(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
code6:
Nigeria giving out jobs thru backdoors
are u sure they are not going to take people based on merit
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Mrchisomzenas: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
PLS O, I STILL ASK AGAIN, HAS ANYBODY BEEN ASK TO COME WITH HIS OR HER ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS OR AM I STILL THE ONLY ONE.. I GOT MY IV THROUGH SMS THAT THE EXAM WOULD B ON 9TH... PLS ARE THERE PPL WRITING ON THE 7TH?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by transbut5(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nawaooo with the look of things, its as if I am the only one that wasn't invited for the test. I applied for lecturer 2, welding and offshore technology ransacked my email but no traces of IV was found
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nobility1: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
transbut5:
Nawaooo with the look of things, its as if I am the only one that wasn't invited for the test. I applied for lecturer 2, welding and offshore technology ransacked my email but no traces of IV was found

U can still be invited, cbt continues till friday. So never loose hope
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by olabayorbeulah(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
I am already loosing faith with this people oo..if a test is holding on 9th and one is yet to be invited now...I wonder if our welfare is taken into consideration at all...Am only seeing this test as a formality...Even the CBT test is never the true test of applicant stuff...
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by princewealth: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
what is the performance like so far this week?
last week was mostly 30% to 48%

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (54) (Reply)

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.