Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,637 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:46 AM

Shattered Dreams And Wasted Efforts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shattered Dreams And Wasted Efforts (347 Views)

One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School / Jamb Shattered My Dreams And This Is The Aftermath / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shattered Dreams And Wasted Efforts by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Far back when I was still a kid.my hope and choice was to be a medical doctor. well glory be to God although I wanted to be a heart doctor cardiologist.But the dream was killed off not by me . So many of my friends today who we where in school together some of them are no more in the university. I knew of a girl who was very intelligent in my school she wanted to be a doctor too but she got pregnant lost her dad and that's how she lost to be a doctor.she is now a petty trader, some have come out and still moving around to get admission to the university. our efforts lost. Assuming that you had a chance of traveling out to abroad to study and your WASC held you cause you failed. your hope is lost and some dreams shattered .not only in education,But in every aspect of life it happens.what can we do to fight this.what can we do to be able to attain the level we want is it determination? I don't think so.So many dreams are wasted every single day.the lives of our children.death bomb blast, wars and others dreams of the good are killed. I don't really need comments on this post but only to say how I feel.if you know you feel the same and you Understand me don't comment BUT ADD YOUR OWN CONTRIBUTION

(1) (Reply)

OAU Students Kick As Jonathan’s Visit Paralyses School / Socialize With Other Varsity Students / Web Design And Logo Branding Is Now Affordable For You (christmas Offer).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.