Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,264 members, 7,887,768 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

A girl molested because she wore a mini skirt. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A girl molested because she wore a mini skirt. (677 Views)

What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) / "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / Underwear Protest In Hungarian University Over Mini-skirt Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A girl molested because she wore a mini skirt. by Richard6(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
The media has been awash with reports of the Kenyan woman who was stripped naked and assaulted all because she wore a mini skirt, the incident happened in broad day light at a busy stop in Nairobi’s Central Business District. The men who attacked her later told local media that she had been ‘tempting’ them by being ‘indecently dressed’.

Apart from being stripped and beaten she was also kicked in her genitals.

Is this right or wrong?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Prophecies For UNIBEN Students For 2015 / Your Opinion On This!! The Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria Are? / Teacher Training Programmes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.