Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku (53441 Views)

2015: Obasanjo Unhappy With Lamido’s Endorsement Of Jonathan / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Atiku personally dolled out millions of naira to local viligantes who flushed out boko haram at Mubi. Something Jonathan couldn't do. Tell me the reason why the local vigilantes were disbanded on orders from Jonathan by the IGP?
I will advice you to do a research on the history of local vigilantes. You can use the outlawed Bakasi in Abia state as a case study (which I witnessed first hand)then you will realise why it is not a good option at all.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by onatisi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
sneezeemek:
Interesting! How only two men can decide the fate of the entire nation in another news Atiku just pray OBJ no back bite u, baba didn't forgive oo
first of all ,atiku didn't make the statement the op claimed he made ,read through the article again. Secondly if it is true that atiku did indeed make the valuable suggestion of including the locals in the fight against boko and gej refused to do it . Then it simply means the President miscalculated the magnitude of the boko haram issue .
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Chinoble(f): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
AZeD1:
You guys already had 8 years to "save" Nigeria
i tire o
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Pennyways: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Why do you want to kill yourself ontop one vote from you undecided undecided

Get a life..

#TeamGMB
still dreaming, wake up its a new dawn
tell your buhari that every great minded Nigerians know how his contributions to terrorism in Nigeria, tell him that we know how he blown himself with a common explosive device claimming that he was attacked by bokoharam (the same bokoharam he fuel) just to convince Nigerians.
tell him he is old enough to father Nigeria, or a grandfather, therefore Nigeria no longer want him as its president. tell your buhari and co, that Nigeria is trying to recover from their past evil deeds they have done, with a deep regrate in her heart. tell him that the monkies and baboons in Ekoi forest in Calabar and others forest across the country are scared to be sook in blood as he promise them.
tell your pa buhari that GEJ is rulling Nigerian till 2019. please don't embarassed
hesitate to let him know there vacancy in Aso Rock niether for him nor the so called APC co. aspirant. though nothing wrong about dreaming, but wake him up embarassed tell him those words

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by umar759(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Will wat!
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
if apc cant not control three states under their leadership hw can they control Nigeria as a whole .

u nw hv plans to save Nigeria. wher was those plans for three good year now

election is at hand every body now has a plan

ok what's d plan?

atiku: baba ob abeg 4get d past remind me hw we rigged election those day pls election is close

baba: cough. eem ehm with slow voice if i help u now what do i get in return u knows that u r corrupt

ati : em em baba u kno am corrupt thats the truth bt na u teach me that too so with what i learnt. from u i will get many tins then we share it fifty fifty

baba: cough. ok ok das gud em start form lies then inec

ati runs to bbc me n baba we now hv plans to save Nigeria

i na agwa ehu somebody help me transfer to English

2 Likes

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't dispute the fact that you want to safe nigeria but if am to be asked , is only the grace of God that can liberate this nation...all what Nigerian need is a man who will put setenmentes away and put an end to this locost eating our nation
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by emmasege: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Can someone please advise Atiku to stop blackmailing people and prepare for a life after APC presidential primaries. He needs not all these media blackmails to get APC ticket & get elected. The other day, he was quoted as saying it was too late for his Aggrieved People's Congress to get a consensus candidate, simply because he feels he's got d cash to throw around and a better tie with the south than any other northern contender. Now, it's time to use OBJ to score a cheap political point & enhance his credibility.
Turakin Adamawa, be it known unto u that neither u nor any of ur aggrieved friends can smell Aso rock in 2015. Even OBJ knows that Ebele will stl win d election in his heart of heart. And am sure u also know this somewhere in d corner of ur heart. U know the kind of political structure u guys put on ground while in d PDP is solid enough even for a naive PDP flag bearer to win d presidential election. That was why you ran back from ACN after you lost in 2007 & I see u doing the same after February 2015 in anticipation of PDPs ticket in 2019

3 Likes

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Akpan107(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
PentiumPro:
I don't see how JONATHAN can win without massive rigging.
With people like Atiku, Buhari and Kwankwaso, GEJ just need to go and start sleeping, because he has already won!!
Among the above mention people, two are serial losers, while the one left is learning how best to be a serial loser.

Lets meet at the polling boot!

3 Likes

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by manmade(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
I think I have made my point how he helped fight the insurgents at Mubi. If as an aspirant he can do that,then as a president he can eliminate boko haram.
stop spreading rumour who told u that atiku gave money to anybody ?

3 Likes

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by melvin0004(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
Atiku personally dolled out millions of naira to local viligantes who flushed out boko haram at Mubi. Something Jonathan couldn't do. Tell me the reason why the local vigilantes were disbanded on orders from Jonathan by the IGP?
lol d more u look d less u see.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by criuze(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
With promises, they always came like messiahs

The power that 'IS' will still ' BE '

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Gynacologist(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
PentiumPro:
I don't see how JONATHAN can win without massive rigging.
nice moniker

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by nagoma(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:

How wouldn't he eliminate boko haram when he is connected to them?
He simply called his boys to order and used it for publicity stunt. Take it or leave it.

Jonathan is Boko Haram. His aim is now to intimidate the beliguered northerners and ensure no real election. He will then use soldiers and police to stuff his ballot box with pre- prepared ballot papers. Dere ris Godoooo!!
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by nagoma(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
dtruthis:
if apc cant not control three states under their leadership hw can they control Nigeria as a hole

So Nigeria is now a hole? Are you illiterate?
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls wen did Obj suddenly become so popular
Gej meet obj
Tinubu meet obj
Atiku meet obj
Buhari met Obj
So after mismanaging our Economy,this same man is now the person both the overtly gentle government of the day and the direction less opposition is trying so hard to please. Nigerians are indeed very confused

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by philips70(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
aljharem:
Hahaha you both were there for 8 years you didn't agree to save Nigeria. Now you have agreed. APC is a party full of fakes, liars and murderers.

Atiku -----apc

Buhari------ apc

OBJ------- apc

All above 68 yrs in age and have now agreed to save Nigeria after so many years

Who will save Nigeria, the yahoo yahoo youths or the sell out students or youths like Ibori, bankole, Suswam, Facrook, Asari, Tompolo or the confused ones on social media daily doing hatchet jobs for politicians? Which of these please?
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by darqly(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:

My proof is the publicity stunt he just displayed on his "vigilante force scaring away boko haram militants".
How could mere hunters pursue "Almighty" militants our Nigerian soldiers alleged wield superior weapons and ammo?
First off, he doesn't own the vigilantes, at least be truthful in your assertions and ask questions where in doubt. They weren't armed with any special weapons either, they just know the terrain better and are fighting for their land, families and future.
If it was such an easy stunt, how come the president didn't order the army to flush out BH and he takes the credit? At this stage in Adamawa, we hardly care who does the fighting, as long as they're able to halt BH. Nigerian army is the largest donor to BH arms cache, this is common knowledge. Where else in the military world does a warrior give up his weapon, shed his garb and don civilian attire before the enemy approaches?
If you have proof that Atiku, Buhari or even TB Joshua is behind BH, please step out. But in the meantime, the president and his CDS come across as clowns commanding fools.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
nagoma:

Jonathan is Boko Haram. His aim is now to intimidate the beliguered northerners and ensure no real election. He will then use soldiers and police to stuff his ballot box with pre- prepared ballot papers. Dere ris Godoooo!!
grin If civilian Governors were not deposed and military Governors imposed on those three states after the extension of SOE yesterday then I think certainly election will hold there.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by nagoma(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:

Look at you, my friend. Black scorpion was a member of a battalion sponsored and funded with arms from UK and other powerful countries, meanwhile the Biafran forces were low on ammunition, even as ambitious and patriotic as they were, they lost on low ammo, food scarcity.
So, stop raising dust.angry

You have no food , you have no ammunition and you went to war? That is extreme of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by vislabraye(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
what proof do you have that he is connected to "them"? You have stopped associating boko haram to Buhari,it is now Atiku?

Lol!

Of course he is. Then who else do U think is responsible ?
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
nagoma:

You have no food , you have no ammunition and you went to war? That is extreme of foolishness.
Face your front. We are discussing about Atiku not the civil war. Don't divert. Remain focused!

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by dsquareds: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Public service announcement for those who wanna make money online. There's an amazing opportunity here 4 ppl who crave stability:G ,independence:| and those who want to run their own showB-) , some of us are just not made 4 offices and files3-| . So if u are in D opportunity seeking category, 4corners Alliance group has got a business opportunity for you, something that will transform Ur financial status forever:O . This is Ur chance at financial freedom, this is Ur opportunity to get the required capital to start up your own business. This is Ur chance to acquire immense wealth and also help others acquire theirs;wink . it's for those who are desperate, eager and determined to acquire great wealth without having to kill someone or defraud someoneOsmiley . Give it all it takes and I promise u by this time next year you'ld have seen some crazy 5-6 figures. It takes $18 to register for the business and Ur zeal to become very wealthy. It all depends on u.. There are 3 categories of ppl, those who make tins happen(risk takers), those who watch things happen(doubters), those who do not know what is happening(ignorant). Now u knw what is happening so u are either a risk taker !-) Or a doubter *pensive* If interested and for more info on d course of action, PING me!!!
7946CBA8 or whatsapp on 08131073651
Follow this link to the video tutorial that will explain what it's all about.. https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mgxyb4euduy4k8/Team%2BMillionaire%2BMovements.mp4?dl=0 feel free to ask me any questions
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by nagoma(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Vessi:

Atiku has no right to send civilians out there to counter terrorism!!!

When you have a clueless president who just watches and sometime dances in public as people are killed, any thing to stop the massacre is acceptable. In my opinion.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by JUHABACH: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
so after these two old men have finished violating this nation, they want to return for "round two".
no thanks.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
darqly:

First off, he doesn't own the vigilantes, at least be truthful in your assertions and ask questions where in doubt. They weren't armed with any special weapons either, they just know the terrain better and are fighting for their land, families and future.
If it was such an easy stunt, how come the president didn't order the army to flush out BH and he takes the credit? At this stage in Adamawa, we hardly care who does the fighting, as long as they're able to halt BH. Nigerian army is the largest donor to BH arms cache, this is common knowledge. Where else in the military world does a warrior give up his weapon, shed his garb and don civilian attire before the enemy approaches?
If you have proof that Atiku, Buhari or even TB Joshua is behind BH, please step out. But in the meantime, the president and his CDS come across as clowns commanding fools.
You don't care who funds civilians against Boko haram right? You see sometimes Nigerians cause what happens to them. When these civilians refuse to return any weapons bought for them to flush boko haram and choose to use it for personal mission and gains, you will complain, call GEJ clueless and all sorts.
Please, no one has the right to issue out weapons to civilians to confront extremists, what if you make their family fatherless after all? Leave matter for mathias and let the military do their job, when you intervene trying to help, you might be creating bigger problem looming ahead in the future, election is forth-near. Be wise!!!
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by andyanders: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Having seen GEJ, ATIKU, TINUBU and their likes visiting OBJ, I wonder what kind of a country we are and the kind of people we are. Is OBJ our saviour? This goes to show that we do not have any visionary leader yet. What we have are people with selfish interest and that is the country's wealth, how they can steal it till the end.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by justdivine: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Atiku. Should be allowed to spend all his embezzlement. He should tell his boyz to stop bombing before he too will be bomb.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by aadoiza: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Devil incarnates congregating to wreak cataclysm on this nation. Are these the best we've got? If yes, we'll probably continue plunging down this abyss of hopelessness in perpetuity.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
nagoma:

When you have a clueless president who just watches and sometime dances in public as people are killed, any thing to stop the massacre is acceptable. In my opinion.
your opinion is absolute, total Bulllshiiiit!!
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by jombosolomon(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
see how Atiku is talking as if him and Obasanjo own this country.You people are going no where, period.

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Akiika: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
It just ticks me off when these idiots insults our intelligence!
You had 8 freaking years to save Nigeria, you chose to loot money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / Lauretta Onochie Busted For Using Fake Photos As Atiku Campaigns In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.