Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,937 members, 7,935,980 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest (22899 Views)

APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari / Why I Withdrew From Vice Presidential Race- Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Acidosis:

buahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin

Honestly that line "Sai Buhari" sounds like a boko haram chant
sai buhari
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:

A progressive just spoke. I hope the saTANists are taking notes rather than contemplating the next vile thread to open against Uncle Mohamadu Buhari! grin

I'm really ashamed of your political bigotry. Tambuwal was the speaker under PDP for 3½ years, and he was corrupt (since all PDP members are corrupt). Suddenly, he decamps to APC because he wants to contest in Sokoto guber elections, considering that there is no vacancy for him in PDP, and he becomes a progressive. If Tambuwal did not have any future political ambition, would he have decamped? The answer is no. Tambuwal told us he decamped because of developments in his home state, meaning that he would have remained in PDP if not for the developments. So how did he suddenly become a progressive? This only buttresses the fact that PDP and APC are one and the same, because formerly corrupt top shots in PDP immediately become progressives once they decamp. Imagine APC going to beg OBJ to join their party. Kai! I'm sure you guys would celebrate it if GEJ and David Mark also join your fold. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by omenka(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
ILIDEFI:

I'm really ashamed of your political bigotry. Tambuwal was the speaker under PDP for 3½ years, and he was corrupt (since all PDP members are corrupt). Suddenly, he decamps to APC because he wants to contest in Sokoto guber elections, considering that there is no vacancy for him in PDP, and he becomes a progressive. If Tambuwal did not have any future political ambition, would he have decamped? The answer is no. Tambuwal told us he decamped because of developments in his home state, meaning that he would have remained in PDP if not for the developments. So how did he suddenly become a progressive? This only buttresses the fact that PDP and APC are one and the same, because formerly corrupt top shots in PDP immediately become progressives once they decamp. Imagine APC going to beg OBJ to join their party. Kai! I'm sure you guys would celebrate it if GEJ and David Mark also join your fold. Shame on you!
Go hug a cactus plant if my comment hurts you so bad.

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by PStacks(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
ILIDEFI:

People realise how bad PDP is and say they don't want to remain with thieves.

What's wrong if I say, I have been with thieves all these while, I didn't know it, but now I'm ready to repent.

APC is not a party of saints.
But if I am to choose between 2 evils, I would choose a lesser evil.

APC is a lesser evil to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Go hug a cactus plant if my comment hurts you so bad.

You do the hugging first, since you have the plant in your house.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by erayo2GCA(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
i dont know wat u guys r talking about...all i know is sai Buhari
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Afolabi78: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dugul:
God wil vote d rightful candi 4 us
GOD will not come down to vote. you are the one to vote. there is part of GOD there is part of men. play your own part.
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
PStacks:

People realise how bad PDP is and say they don't want to remain with thieves.

What's wrong if I say, I have been with thieves all these while, I didn't know it, but now I'm ready to repent.

APC is not a party of saints.
But if I am to choose between 2 evils, I would choose a lesser evil.

APC is a lesser evil to PDP.
What was the reason Tambuwal gave for his defection? Because he wanted to repent? Did he ever say that? You really think APC is a lesser evil? And yet Tinubu is still a party leader in APC? Then you are joking.
Go to Rivers state and find out if Amaechi has achieved anything since he decamped,despite his massive budget. Go to Edo and find out if oshiomhole has done anything in this 2nd tenure of his. Are we to talk about the massive, yet well concealed corruption going on in Lagos?
Abeg talk beta tin joor!

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by PStacks(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
ILIDEFI:

What was the reason Tambuwal gave for his defection? Because he wanted to repent? Did he ever say that? You really think APC is a lesser evil? And yet Tinubu is still a party leader in APC? Then you are joking.
Go to Rivers state and find out if Amaechi has achieved anything since he decamped,despite his massive budget. Go to Edo and find out if oshiomhole has done anything in this 2nd tenure of his. Are we to talk about the massive, yet well concealed corruption going on in Lagos?
Abeg talk beta tin joor!

We are a product of our immediate environment.

That is whom we are.

You called Amechi and Oshiomoleh, 2 APC.

Tell me any PDP governor in Benue, Kogi, and generally across PDP governors that has done better than Amechi and Oshiomoleh!

Asides from Goodwill Akpabio, I can never salute or Respect any PDP governor.

That Delta guy, Uduaghan is little gentle and doing something, but asides from those 2, call any other PDP governor doing anything better than Corruption..
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by macabulas: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Why has tambuwal not done all dis tins. He wants to do since he has been in pdp? He has been. A law maker for over d yrs what solution. Has hhe brough to nija? Hhee should. Jjust go n relax. Abeeg

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by ramonchang(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
dats wot dey call internal democracy grin
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by johnbuck81(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

What Jonathan could not do as Governor of Bayelsa State, Tambuwal is going to do more than it in Sokoto State.
mumu na u be...

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Odinaka00(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
9jii:
He's always for the people yes he will.
THE saTANist are back to fear of GMB the liberator.

Buhari? U mean that old fool wey don dey carry 2nd for every presidential election since 1999? What makes u think he s going to win GEJ this time around? Maka chi u buhari fanz are just funny, WAKE UP, flavour and Wande coal say make una WAKE UP, see the reality, you guys are even happy that Tambuwal has settled for less by withdrawing himself from Presidential race, the only APC candidate that coulda givn PDP a big run for their ego, because I would vote for Tambuwal if he wud contest, buh as it is now, nna nwanne na GEJ I go vote for o, cuz I don't trust these other old foolz......Gej has not impressed me buh I think he s better than Buhari and Atiku put together

Mind u, I nor be pdp guy o, I nor get party for now
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by aviazuva: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Good move. If only Tinub and Atiku can just go away, I will happily vote for Buhari.
Why cant bakare just be his vice now, and i will not only vote but rig for APC
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Odinaka00(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
9jii:
He's always for the people yes he will.
THE saTANist are back to fear of GMB the liberator.

Buhari? U mean that old fool wey don dey carry 2nd for every presidential election since 1999? What makes u think he s going to win GEJ this time around? Maka chi u buhari fanz are just funny, WAKE UP, flavour and Wande coal say make una WAKE UP, see the reality, you guys are even happy that Tambuwal has settled for less by withdrawing himself from Presidential race, the only APC candidate that coulda givn PDP a big run for their ego, because I would vote for Tambuwal if he wud contest, buh as it is now, nna nwanne na GEJ I go vote for o, cuz I don't trust these other old foolz......Gej has not impressed me buh I think he s better than Buhari and Atiku put together

Mind u, I nor be pdp guy o, I nor get party for now
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by aviazuva: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sai Buhari, without Jagaban and Atiku
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by frankyychiji(f): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Apart from having a fine face, this Tambuwal of a guy strikes me as a confused political rookie who is been teleguided by the witches in Apc. He should shine his eyes well before he gets the Nuhu ribadu 2011 treatment.

...i don talk my own.
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by slimfit1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Etruth:
Your opinion is good. But what do you think about the unjustifiable pay of the Executive arm of govt?

Thank you ask him what his job is, checks and balances. The legislatures has the responsibility to make laws that would stop mismanagement. They make laws that are putting this country backwards all the time.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
PStacks:

We are a product of our immediate environment.

That is whom we are.

You called Amechi and Oshiomoleh, 2 APC.

Tell me any PDP governor in Benue, Kogi, and generally across PDP governors that has done better than Amechi and Oshiomoleh!

Asides from Goodwill Akpabio, I can never salute or Respect any PDP governor.

That Delta guy, Uduaghan is little gentle and doing something, but asides from those 2, call any other PDP governor doing anything better than Corruption..
Sule Lamido of Jigawa, Sullivan Chime of Enugu, Liyel Imoke of Cross River, and so on. These are the real progressive governors.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:

........Uncle Mohamadu Buhari!
my cat heard me read this out loud, n now she wont stop laffing!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by muktarmtt(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
slimfit1:

Not at all he is clueless.
nd u r dic*k head enemy's of progress go hug transformer mumu tambuwal all d way lol e pain nam
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
johnbuck81:
mumu na u be...
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by slimfit1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
muktarmtt:
nd u r dic*k head enemy's of progress go hug transformer mumu tambuwal all d way lol e pain nam

What progress are you taking about ? You are a brainless animal. Think before you type. What progress
??
Show me the progress you are talking about, and type with text that make sense please.
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by KLand(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Seriously, Tambuwal was grossly overrated with the purported presidential ambition.

Governorship of his home state is a more realistic ambition. So I would say, good decision by Mr Speaker.
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by omoiseselagba: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vessi:
Oga go and sit down. You can't withstand losing to your boss GEJ. #Hurtful truth.
WHATS THIS ONE SAYING?
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by omoiseselagba: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Splashme:
So, who even deceived him that he had the capacity to win Presidential election?
YOUR DAD...
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Ninapha(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
The day the speaker convinced himself that Rochas Okorocha is qualfied to rule Nigeria was the day he disqualified himself as a potential patrot u tried to sound like.

Pls what cd show that Atiku and okorocha are worthy of our Aso Rock. Let me not talk abt Buhari.

I am not looking at political parties and affiliation here but the personalities. To some extent i felt we hv a more honurable man in Tambuwal untill this speech.

U all are there for ur selfish purpose afterall.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
dhammyg:
THIS IS NOTHING BUT SELF CONSOLATION gringrin

THERE IS NO WAY HE WILL HAVE 'WORN' THE APC PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES,TALKLESS OF PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION tongue
. Check out,your use of english. DAMN
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Renegade147:
. Check out,your use of english. DAMN
EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES tongue
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
omoiseselagba:
WHATS THIS ONE SAYING?
what are you?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
nice turn baba tambu God is with yah forget those cancerous of the people causing mayhem.....nice turn baba tambu God is with yah forget those cancerous of the people causing mayhem.....nice turn baba tambu God is with yah forget those cancerous of the people causing mayhem.....
Re: Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest by peewhydee(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Did we sincerely think tambuwal had a chance in the big league?if we ever did, we needed to give it another flip.I think it would have been a political suicide if tambuwal had gone ahead but thank goodness the common sense in him told him to go strengthen his electoral value some more.HE IS A CANDIDATE FOR THE FUTURE...HE'S GOT THE AGE ADVANTAGE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Who Hid IEDs In Stabilizer At Sabon Gari Jidari Arrested / Mama Taraba's Faction Fights At APC Convention With APC Integrity Group / Meet Ernest Ezeajughi, The 1st Black Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.