Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read (1626 Views)

50 Steps Every Entrepreneur Must Take To Build A Business / 4 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read / 20 Reasons Why Every Entrepreneur Needs A Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read by MyNaijaNaira(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
A couple of weeks ago I was inspired by a post on Nairaland about 5 books that will make you wealthy. This post touched me because during times of difficulty there have been books that have helped me regain focus, and given me hope, vision and clarity. Some of these books have also helped me make millions of Naira.

If you follow my [url=mynaijanaira.com]blog[/url] you will know that I like to share my knowledge and experience. Below is an excerpt from my recent blog 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read. Trust me these books will help you make money

Regardless of age and experience, entrepreneurs endure a continuous learning process when establishing, launching and maintaining a business. The best way to continue enhancing your skills and knowledge as an entrepreneur is through picking up, and reading a book. I’m a strong advocate of continuous improvement, and I believe that continuous improvement of your business starts with you.

Generally, entrepreneurs are people who like to innovate through using teachings from the past, and present to pave the way for the future. When carrying out research, the technology entrepreneurs have available is in abundance, but I still believe the old tried and tested methods stand the test of time. By simply picking up a book you can gain insight to some of the greatest minds and teachers from the past and present. It doesn’t matter if you are on a budget or one of the richest young entrepreneurs, you can still gain access to some of these gems.

Where do you start when choosing a book? By carrying out a random search on Amazon or Google you will be inundated, and overwhelmed by all the suggestions. Separating and distinguishing between the weak, and the strong contenders can be overwhelming. Hopefully this article will do some of that work for you

From classics to new releases, here are 10 great books that I believe all entrepreneurs and those fascinated by startups should find the time to read.

1. The Innovator’s Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change The Way You Do Business by Clayton M. Christenen, 1997
This book from leading Harvard professor Clayton Christenen looks at how key technologies cause disruptive change, and propels their exploiters into the lead. Christensen takes the position that great companies can fail precisely because they do everything right.

Large established companies cling to the status quo, whilst deliberating about innovation; it is the entrepreneur who takes the initiative and forces through innovation. Without legacy systems and overbearing bureaucracy it is the entrepreneur who has the upper hand.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND MAKE MONEY. JOIN US ON OUR JOURNEY smiley
Re: 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read by bizlifelines(m): 12:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Great topic OP.
Include this to your list wink

Re: 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read by MyNaijaNaira(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
bizlifelines:
Great topic OP.
Include this to your list wink

Thank you for the recommendation. Send me a copy of the guide and ill review it wink

Keep connected and maybe we can work in partnership in the near future.
Re: 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read by bizlifelines(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
^^^These are the links to the app we developed for the book, pls download it and let me get your feedback. Thanks. 
"1000+ Practical Biz Ideas and thousands of Money Sources."
Just type in "1000+ Business ideas" in Blackberry, Windows or Google playstore or click the links below.
Now available for free Download at;

1.Blackberry store
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/55116888

2.Windows store
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=ea39f97b-c969-4b0b-bfb2-165f4bbf5d8a

3.Google Play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunka

Do have an A-mazing day! 

1 Like

Re: 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read by MyNaijaNaira(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
bizlifelines:
^^^These are the links to the app we developed for the book, pls download it and let me get your feedback. Thanks. 
"1000+ Practical Biz Ideas and thousands of Money Sources."
Just type in "1000+ Business ideas" in Blackberry, Windows or Google playstore or click the links below.
Now available for free Download at;

1.Blackberry store
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/55116888

2.Windows store
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=ea39f97b-c969-4b0b-bfb2-165f4bbf5d8a

3.Google Play store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunka

Do have an A-mazing day! 

Thank you. I'll check it out and get back to you. There's a lot of good information, so I'll take my time going through it wink
Re: 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read by MyNaijaNaira(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
I've had some great responses regarding the latest articles. Your feedback is very valuable, and welcome, it gives me the motivation to keep on sharing my knowledge and experience. Let's keep on growing until we reach our goal. wink
Check out my other blogs, and see how others have benefited and made plenty of money by following.
Re: 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read by MyNaijaNaira(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Anybody have any books that they would like to recommend and add to the list?

Let's improve our knowledge, skills and succeed smiley wink
Re: 10 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read by internetpo(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2014
Micheal Lebeouf's Book, How to win customers and keep them for life. Is a great book. Customercare is virtually non existent in many Nigerian businesses, esp. small struggling business. And if enterpreneurs can focus on this, they can out-compete and beat even the giant conglomerates in their industry.

the book simply talks about how to reward the customer. her's a great takeaway.

The rewarded customer, buys, multiplies and returns again.

great book I tell you. wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent / Need American Account / Photo Studio Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.