Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,980 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

MADNESS!! FEMALE CELEBRITY’S URINE TURNED INTO PERFUME - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MADNESS!! FEMALE CELEBRITY’S URINE TURNED INTO PERFUME (953 Views)

TOTAL MADNESS: Female Reporter Goes N*KED Broadcasting News On Cristiano Ronaldo / Emma Nyra Wins Worst Dressed Female Celebrity Award / Is TY Bello The Nigerian Female Celebrity With The Most Beautiful Natural Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MADNESS!! FEMALE CELEBRITY’S URINE TURNED INTO PERFUME by uwa54: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2014

Will you buy? The Urine of Lady Gaga has been turned into perfume according to the ‘mad’ manufacturer, Andy Cohen. Andy who is promoting a new book titled “The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year”, hear what he has this to say.

“I had a [production assistant] take her urine and I said, ‘You know what would be funny? We have all this pop culture memorabilia in The Club House — Lindsay Lohan’s cigarette bu*tt, a breast implant that was removed from a ‘Real Housewife’ and on and on,” he explained.

“I said, ‘Get that [urine] and put it inside a fancy bottle and we’ll have Gaga’s pee … That’s a great piece of pop culture.’” “My PA came to me a couple days later and said to me, ‘Lady Gaga’s pee is going to get toxic.’”

“Instead of abandoning the urine, the PA found a recipe to turn the toilet contents into an eau de toilette, then followed the instructions.

FULL INFO AND PICS HERE.... http://thinfi.com/ilo
Re: MADNESS!! FEMALE CELEBRITY’S URINE TURNED INTO PERFUME by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
uwa54:

Will you buy? The Urine of Lady Gaga has been turned into perfume according to the ‘mad’ manufacturer, Andy Cohen. Andy who is promoting a new book titled “The Andy Cohen Diaries: A Deep Look at a Shallow Year”, hear what he has this to say.

“I had a [production assistant] take her urine and I said, ‘You know what would be funny? We have all this pop culture memorabilia in The Club House — Lindsay Lohan’s cigarette bu*tt, a breast implant that was removed from a ‘Real Housewife’ and on and on,” he explained.

“I said, ‘Get that [urine] and put it inside a fancy bottle and we’ll have Gaga’s pee … That’s a great piece of pop culture.’” “My PA came to me a couple days later and said to me, ‘Lady Gaga’s pee is going to get toxic.’”

“Instead of abandoning the urine, the PA found a recipe to turn the toilet contents into an eau de toilette, then followed the instructions.

FULL INFO AND PICS HERE.... http://thinfi.com/ilo
Why am I not surprised.So the one made with her blood wasn't enough it's now urine.What's next-Vaginal Discharge?

(1) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus Set To Wed Oge okoye's Husband! / Guess Who Is The Bodyguard For Kim Kardashan Here? / Bankyw - Will You Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.