Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,246 members, 7,891,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy? (1342 Views)

Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / Blood Stain In Early Pregnancy / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy? by horluwatosin(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2014
pls how can i get rid of an early pregnancy without going to d hospital.... any prescription?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy? by SirHouloo(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
How will you feel if you 've been flushed off like you want to flush out this promising baby? Who knows if he/she is to bring about the change we are all glamouring for in this country?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy? by Godmother(f): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
SirHouloo:
How will you feel if you 've been flushed off like you want to flush out this promising baby? Who knows if he/she is to bring about the change we are all glamouring for in this country?

1000 likes for you!

@OP
Haven't you ever heard of condom or pills?
Now you want to terminate an innocent life plus put your own life in danger.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy? by CodeHouse: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Abortion does not make you single again, it simply makes you the mother of a dead child.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy? by nollyj: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Am I in programming section Mod? Please delete this thread or move it where it belongs
Re: How To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy? by Ajibel(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
nollyj:
Am I in programming section Mod?

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy? by asalimpo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Everyday for 'kerewa' one day for d baby/belle.

How many months old is pregnancy? Post pix.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Early Pregnancy? by asalimpo(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
horluwatosin:
pls how can i get rid of an early pregnancy without going to d hospital.... any prescription?
you need an API or android/ios app for terminatg unwanted pregnancy? (you're in d programming section)

(1) (Reply)

Omugwo Services In Nigeria / PHOTO: Man Dies Of Alcohol Addiction; One Of His Drunk Picture Used As Obituary / Any Dangers Of Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.