Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (933222 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2013
killsmith: Take no offence if ur name is mentioned......jas a playful freestyle...

Dealing with multi-syllables and internal rhymes...

All em Lil boys do this FLOW-FOR-RANK bullcrap, all jawsh ever does is SPLIT-SPINES-IN-MATCHES....he flows n "LEAVES"-RHYMES-IN-"BRANCHES",.....wordplays rise high to the "skye"and deep n "oceanic"..u cud say he OWNS-D-"BANK".....those claiming they "drugs",with reckless-flows,excess-DOSE-HE-DRANK...in all, he learnt beefing-a-rookie is more like eating-a-cookie..u just "bite em softly"...for dat lesson, he has rap maeSTRO-TO-THANK...

Now seriously

I know y'all wonder why I'm always SNAPPING-N-CURSING....less or no credit is given to those creative emcee's who actually HAVE-TO-DESERVE-IT,even em vets never gets mentioned..no wonder all dem STAFFS-IS-DISPERSING...and much credit is given to dem wackos who wud enter any "thread-to-find-d-beef","tend-to-rhyme-wit-please" and end-the-line-with-diss"..who'd also fill their lines wit "I'm STABBING-THIS-PERSON"...well, I see all this and ask myself if mynd is ACTUALLY-WORTH-IT....*no offense tho*....

Does anyone "CHOOSE-TO-SPAR-WITH-THIS" DUDE-WITH-SPARTAN-SPITS?...I think so not... sleakid,maestro,illscripts,e-iceberg,increda n em fellow RAP-ROOKIES would wanna avoid a thorough ASS-WHOOPING.... Cos I'ma have d LAD-LOOKING-SORE after my JABS-HOOK-HIS-JAW ....while " Punching-his-navel"I aim to make em "forrking-disabled" with his neck hanging out of the cage like a "horse-in-a-stable".....this'll prove to everyone that none of these dudes shud be on "top-of-the-table".....like "BAD-COOKING"......

YOU IMAGIN....first time I c/o sleak, he was like "another ROOKIE?!DAMMIT....wen I made my first MOVE,-HE-VANISHED....SOON-HE-PLANNED-WITH mynd to have the NEWBIE-BANISHED...they prolly scared of me...cos I tend to leave a nigga from d panic room with no ROOM-TO-PANIC..spitting is what I do best..like a *magician*,they be cheering n clapping when I be DOING-MA-TRICK(matric)...even if I say n decypher something like "DUDE-IS-SPANISH,like silver(silva) he could electrify a mans city(man city)",they WONT-STILL-GRAB-IT....dayum!!! "Ma bars going overheads",call that GOOD-GYMNASTICS

As for my Maestro? Its either d Dude is SLIGHTLY-FOOLISH or MIGHTY-STUPID...always quick to c/o but but wen u bring d "beef",he "leaves"....I think he MIGHT-BE-BHUDDIST,plus he's prolly-so-scared....on NL,FB,R.A.P,2go groupie etc jawsh is everywhere....while you've gotten-*nowhere* ....LIKE-A-NUDDIST.....#(Nuddists put on no wear)

I won't "spare" him.... I'd KEEP-TEARING-D-TYRE...................
cos in "ONE-ROUND,-i'm-SPLITTING-HIS-SPINE".....
WATCH-HOW-I-QUICKLY-DESIGN
COMPOUND-and-SYLLABLE-RHYMES
ONCE-I'M-done-SPITTING-EM-LINES,I'd have him
KNOCKED-OUT-in-MINIMAL-TIME.........so,before he asks for a "match" ....he must be fully " PREPARED-FOR-THE-FIRE".....

This dude is pure fiiiiire!!!

Just to add, try format your raps properly with proper line spacing and şuch cos some of us tend to skip over unformatted verses thinking it's a wacko spitting

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2013
killsmith: he learnt beefing-a-rookie is more like eating-a-cookie..u just "bite em softly"...for dat lesson, he has rap maeSTRO-TO-THANK...

Does anyone "CHOOSE-TO-SPAR-WITH-THIS" DUDE-WITH-SPARTAN-SPITS?...I think so not... sleakid, maestro, illscripts,e-iceberg,increda n em fellow RAP-ROOKIES would wanna avoid a thorough ASS-WHOOPING....
As for my Maestro? Its either d Dude is SLIGHTLY-FOOLISH or MIGHTY-STUPID...always quick to c/o but but wen u bring d "beef",he "leaves"
....I think he MIGHT-BE-BHUDDIST,plus he's prolly-so-scared....on NL,FB,R.A.P,2go groupie etc jawsh is everywhere....while you've gotten-*nowhere* ....LIKE-A-NUDDIST.....#(Nuddists put on no wear)

KNOCKED-OUT-in-MINIMAL-TIME.........so,before he asks for a "match" ....he must be fully " PREPARED-FOR-THE-FIRE".....

Typing
I've learnt to IGNORE-BEFORE/ but it seems haterz has learnt to pull d DOOR-TO-THOR/always beefing me like i'm slice of cow to POUR-THE-GORE/well!!! They'll be meeting me hot cos i'm swimming in molten larva of earth CORE-DE-TOUR/i SHUN-D-DAWGS/cos their sounds is making me feel like calabars dat tends to IGNORE-D-PORK/and kill dawg's b1tch and have it DONE-WIT-FORK/I slam fist to type death and 'KiLL-D-MORE-NEAT-AUR{monitor}'/cos i murder 'NEW BEE{newbie}' that instead of heating, tends to 'CHILL-D-HONEY-CHORE'/I've learnt to 'STEAL-D-FUN-ITCH-OR{furniture}'/, so I can place a belt to have diss faggs sit tight and 'HEAL-D-FUNNY-BRAWL/ like his name implies, i'll k i l l smith to HAVE-A-WILL/cos dis niggurh's fada died before he has a HALF-A-BILL/i CARVE-A-GRILL/to have this barbecued sucker stand to SERVE-A-DEAL/like 'Mozeez', i STAFF-AH-CLIFF/not for water in my case, but blood of haterz like killsmith that tends to STAND-MY-BRICK/with 9ines, i won't let diss mo'f**ker 'RICH'-A-TEN{reach}/commandment like moses, so i just gat to bring my sword, so dat he'll SPEECH-AH-THANKS/in hell with d B1TCH-OF-SPANK/ Maestro, as wack as he is...still doesn't earn dough without him BREACH-A-BANK/I 'steal{still}' hard 4 u killsmith/its like eating kuli kuli with baby's Milk-teeth/where ma steel, cos like in a r.aped pu**y, i tend to SINK-DEEP/well.. A man of short words like me.. But i'll tell u dat another time u beef me, i'll send u 2 a QUICK-PIT of SLICK-BLEEPS/
Re: Flow For Rank by chocckidd: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
First of all..'introduction' i split open heads just to 'table your contents' / every 'verse' begins a new 'chapter'..a 'literary context' / every rapper i've beaten in text / at the end i 'index' /

i'm 'mean' niggga you just an 'average' netcee /'statistically' you 'median' always on 'midpoint' with 'cummulative frequency' / weapons never drawn...am steady shooting videos / leave ur tracks on ghostmode now your lyrics unseen /on scene

they say 'thyme' is money i'm here to 'spice' that up / 'ginger' these dudes with 'garnished' flows..the way everyline is setup / on tracks..i got that ultra-sound that see through you. want some sound advice??//'base' it on the fact that i've 'treble'd my net worth in my short 'tenor'tenure on lines /

shoot to kill..no time to spear-spare trail of bodies in all pages / you'd think it's ijaw pple vs oil companies the way i leave the shell cases / smash his head..cut him up in a studio booth now you face the music / 'current'ly you 'low'..the type to change face-phase whenever he see chocc in the building ......

SWITCH UP

it's rhyme time / on my 'optimus'so i guess its 'prime' time / einstein..cardiac arrest for crime lines / now your turn to serve time.i'm / killin it on every damn line / dumb nigggas looking to bite lines well you could mime mine /
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
I'm back again you better don't bring your diss-here/
Vampire rappers, gat no time for you this-year/
Epileptic Dj once tried it, turned his table,sent him to the wheel-chair/
Ma flows never had a brown-out, i gat no chris-here/
Old school rappers claiming leaders, reppin Leeds united/
They keep ranting like wenger, your styles bein rejected/
I dont form alliance, aint into rap-politics/
Their wicked agenda is well-known like naija-police-tricks/
I rap in monopoly, dont believe in common-wealth-games/
Before the end of this year i will summon-eight-names/
I dont battle rappers that eat buscuits and tuck their shirts in/
I am a lone ranger, give props but don't believe in love in sharing/
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Warming hands . . Quick keystyle . . .

I type with quick pace/ with punches weaved to grind his rib cage/
This guys a real ace . . cos I'm the definition of hiphop . . like Nikki's waist!!!!/
This lad has no class/ I swear his father knows that/
I snatch his lines plus his feeding money . . Just to make this Barack-owe-bars!/
I attack fellas/ with Grey hounds and Rottweilers . . and snatch their cheddar/
. . . so Barack would cringe . . when I flock in with German Shepherds!/
My lyrics spike touts/ so before I login . . he better quickly sign-out/
. . cos Barack will never be good with the bars . . even with a gym in the white house!/
. . . hes gets his jaw swollen with good slaps/ for being obviously too wack/
If hes claiming hard man . . Ill call the 'Cape Verdian national team' to expose him to 'blue sharks'!/
He ll surely rest in peace/ for tryna text a piece/ to test a beast/
My 'Ferrari spider' ride over his endoplasmic recticulum . . . when I 'Mess-a-diss'!/
He thinks hes harder/ until an upper cut hit the b@stard/
Im an expert . . cos you see my lines everywhere you go . . while hes just an easy starter!/
Radio stations ll play the audio dissing/ when my verses and punches bleed him/
. . . Dopkesi can attest . . that I got enough Ray-power . . to stop his Rhythm!/
The fans will never vote you higher/ cos you just an obtuse liar/
Arms importer . . you get pushed close to hell . . when my militants open fire!/
I draft rebutalls/ carrying lugers/ that blast intruders/
We worlds apart . . You will never 'Catch up' . . even if you were the 'lady married to Fally Ipupa'!/
You just a real boring tsetse/ cos you spit annoying frees/ those lines hugely got me pissed/
I blast ya brains over neutral wires . . just to make you think positive!/
. . . from every one's calculation/ You not as hard as you mention/
. . . cos you always busy coming up with nothing . . like impotent men suffering anejaculation!/
Hes weak as hell/ one slight jab and the nigga fell/
You on a winning drought . . but Caroline Wozniaki knows how I draw water from Indian Wells!/
Im top seed like Maria Sharapova/ evident in the raps I hover/
If you if think you got verses for days . . then like wide free kicks . . I shall rap over!/
The kinda guns I mount/ can wipe this urchin's town/
In battle . . . bullets would escape through ya skull if we slug it out!/
You call yourself a crazy spitter/ when you just a baby sitter/
. . . storm his hood with close to eighty ninjas . . just to rap3 his sister!/
. . . fail to hail this mister/ and get faced with triggers/
Bill Gates of rap . . even my reality check . . . can make him richer!/
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ibime: Mikuz and Illscripts, post your FB battle here, lemme have a look and give my two cents. Not every battle is decided by credible voters.

OJo, get it established. Streetwize my biggest fan, always asking me for collabo but I wasn't enthused with the quality of his audio spitting. So no, you can't compare us both. That would be an insult to my person
you're a credible voter?
Streetwize cnt be compared to you coz the battle said it all..
Re: Flow For Rank by increda(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2013
sleakid: you're a credible voter?
nice battle on facebook. You and barack o'baz killed it tagging together..
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Rap maestro: Typing
I've learnt to IGNORE-BEFORE/ but it seems haterz has learnt to pull d DOOR-TO-THOR/always beefing me like i'm slice of cow to POUR-THE-GORE/well!!! They'll be meeting me hot cos i'm swimming in molten larva of earth CORE-DE-TOUR/i SHUN-D-DAWGS/cos their sounds is making me feel like calabars dat tends to IGNORE-D-PORK/and kill dawg's b1tch and have it DONE-WIT-FORK/I slam fist to type death and 'KiLL-D-MORE-NEAT-AUR{monitor}'/cos i murder 'NEW BEE{newbie}' that instead of heating, tends to 'CHILL-D-HONEY-CHORE'/I've learnt to 'STEAL-D-FUN-ITCH-OR{furniture}'/, so I can place a belt to have diss faggs sit tight and 'HEAL-D-FUNNY-BRAWL/ like his name implies, i'll k i l l smith to HAVE-A-WILL/cos dis niggurh's fada died before he has a HALF-A-BILL/i CARVE-A-GRILL/to have this barbecued sucker stand to SERVE-A-DEAL/like 'Mozeez', i STAFF-AH-CLIFF/not for water in my case, but blood of haterz like killsmith that tends to STAND-MY-BRICK/with 9ines, i won't let diss mo'f**ker 'RICH'-A-TEN{reach}/commandment like moses, so i just gat to bring my sword, so dat he'll SPEECH-AH-THANKS/in hell with d B1TCH-OF-SPANK/ Maestro, as wack as he is...still doesn't earn dough without him BREACH-A-BANK/I 'steal{still}' hard 4 u killsmith/its like eating kuli kuli with baby's Milk-teeth/where ma steel, cos like in a r.aped pu**y, i tend to SINK-DEEP/well.. A man of short words like me.. But i'll tell u dat another time u beef me, i'll send u 2 a QUICK-PIT of SLICK-BLEEPS/

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
sleakid: you're a credible voter?

Hey Sike, I hear a wack BITER talking!
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ibime:

This dude is pure fiiiiire!!!

Just to add, try format your raps properly with proper line spacing and şuch cos some of us tend to skip over unformatted verses thinking it's a wacko spitting
copy that!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
mikuz:
This guys a real ace . . cos I'm the definition of hiphop . . like Nikki's waist!!!!/

ILLScripts: .call me "nikki's Waist",cos am d Definition of "Hip Hop!!!/

You and illscripts so addicted to Nikki's waist. grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
airmark:

You and illscripts so addicted to Nikki's waist. grin grin grin
the line was officially dropd by datboinazz a.k.a nazskillz sef

Datboinazz: B1tch-yu-dumb nd frm all d sh1t-yu-talk we knw yur a Bigger "waste" dan NIKKI'S HIPS/(waist)
its BEST YU PRAY, cz afta i killed masterpiece yu'l b d NEXT TO LAY/
Bleep wat u typing..yuv got no 'Cred' so against me yur TEXT WULD FAIL/
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
sleakid: the line was officially dropd by datboinazz a.k.a nazskillz sef

mikuz: Illscripts you said like nikki's waist you are the definition of hiphop.
What does this line mean . . . ? I don't dig!!!!!

Ibime or any other netcee in the house . . . Any help?

mikuz: Comparing Illscripts to Streetwize is the biggest insult one can ever give to Streetz. That person dey mad!!
The ninja just packs over-used and sometimes bitten punchlines together with needless exclamation marks to deceive some certain guys to believe that the boy is ill. How can 3 emcees accuse one person of biting at the same time?
One emcee used 'crack ya spine','mastermind' and 'pass ya jamb' as his end rhymes to three lines in his verse and Illscripts jumped on it, using the said syllables exactly consecutively as the other guy used it and you call a coincedence? Please! This guy hardly writes an ill metaphor or punch that is completely his own. This was how Prekky and Rapkid (from FB) came along,they dropped a couple bars on here and we all hailed them. With time,the quality of their lines started dropping and at the end of the day, they disappeared. Illscripts no doubt is one them. I see him as a notorious punchline recycler. Ninja is too average for my liking. Google spiders cannot access the FB rap groups I'm in because they aint exposed to guest viewers, else I could have unearthed the huge catalogue of punches this guy steals from there! Most notably a punch one certain ninja used against me. He said the greatest achievement I have ever recorded in my life is being appointed an admin. To my surprise, being an unexperienced biter he is, he still jumped on it not minding to modify it, baring in mind that I'm not even an admin!
If his indictment on Nosa is anything to go by then I can say here that he also bites from me, 'cause that greek/beta line he used has already been used by Mikuz - check Mikuz Vs ThePrekky battle. A rapper who says he is the definition of Hiphop like Nikki's waist,that amoebas are shapeless,that he shine like lip gloss is too amateur to be compared to Streetwize. For Fuçks sake Streetz can't come up with such weak lines! Any emcee who reads "Streetwize in the booth" and come on here to compare him and 'Scripts deserves to face a firing squad!

mikuz:
You don start again? You can't make your claims without being insulting? You read my last post, did you sight any swear words?

Ok listen I know you believe that amoebas are shapeless,that I'm an admin and we also believe that you shine like lipgloss and that infact you are the definition of hiphop like Nikki's waist(lol). We really do. I agree with you if you say I'm wack, I'm a f@g. I'm an idi@t. That Im useless. I agree. Theres no way I can be better than you when you're the definition of hiphop! (lol)
The problem I have with you is that you bite alot. How can 6 ninjas accuse you of biting? Six!!!!!! . . . and you still have the impetus to call someone else a biter! Stop riding on other people's back,learn to write your own lines. Be creative. The most annoying thing is that, you don't just jump on other people's lines and even try to edit it, you just copy-paste am like that. Who tell you say I be admin? Huh?

So Dabo is the original owner of that line?
. . . so he stole this one from Dabo?
Breeze don blow . . Fowl yansh don open . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
Who's this Nikki sef. Wey dey cause all these kasala . . . ? Is she same as Nicki Minaj . . .?
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
mikuz: Who's this Nikki sef. Wey dey cause all these kasala . . . ? Is she same as Nicki Minaj . . .?
nicki minaj..
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
the complete verse here
Datboinazz: Yo! Sleak, take 12 shOtz!!

I SLAY CATS..Bleep WIT ME..penning GREAT
RAPS, bt YURs IS WEAK and BASED ON FLAWS/
Nobody cares if the LAME LAD's ROCKING
SCRIPTS..coz dis *FAKE ASS* only *DROPS REAL SHIT* wen *NATURE CALLS*/
Am TOUGH WIT SPITS..Ma brawls ar BRANDED GRUESOME 2moro's news wld say sleakid DIED IN DISs/
so hws u gon TOUCH D KID..dude cnt
*LAND A GOOD PUNCH* even wit a *pilot 2
GUIDE HIS FIST*/
ma WRITTENS SICK..bt we see frm d scripts-yu-drop hw WEAK HE SPITS/
B1tch-yu-dumb nd frm all d sh1t-yu-talk we knw yur a Bigger "waste" dan NIKKI'S HIPS/(waist)
its BEST YU PRAY, cz afta i killed masterpiece yu'l b d NEXT TO LAY/
Bleep wat u typing..yuv got no 'Cred' so against me yur TEXT WULD FAIL/
LISTEN HERE i'v got dis Kitty-Cat KITTEN SCARED/
dis n!ggaz so ugly..bt i'm sure 2 make d "Ape Run" witout dat KITCHEN WEAR/
see..yur drops gat no effect plus yur BARS SOBER N!GGY DROP DA MIC/
Cos i serve *deadly Punches* dat'l giv u a HANG OVA IN D AFTA LIFE!!/
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
|speakz in phenom vioce| itx goin to take more dan ah "banker" to TIE-ME-DOWN//cz lyk say i knw fit laff,xo ama warn dem, knw TRY-ME-CLOWN// ad if we see jackson in "hell" dha pain wunt mk hm CRY-AD-FROWN// ama be "tranzperent" lyka "sexy eye glass"xo u luk TRU-ME//xo lyk " xo lyk galz i talk to"she cn say TRUE-ME//datx honesty dah MAKIN//no be say i greedy,bt i do more of givin dan TAKIN//hahaha,funny "basket mouth"he finkx all girlz tinx na FAKE-TIN.
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Xo i wil be "dripin more blood<blud> dan vampire"guex he wil DIE-AS-A-GEEK/dix dude cn stick wit "h.I.V"i see dix him DIE-WIT-THA-SICK/am grabin "mics" datx FORTUNE-TO-TEL/dix mofo meetx "iyanya manager"hehehe,datx FOR-TUNE-TO-TEL/cz lyk dah movie "flashfoward"i wil be taken ah LIMB-OF-FAITH/ad if i reverse it to "flashbackward"i c him taken ah WHIP-WIT-SLATE/cz lyka "bible" nt everybdy READ-ME/ad lyka "kid tryin to stand"nobdy FEED-ME/d only time dix mofo droq sumtin is wen "goin to the toliet"
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Yo yo . . . Thunderstorm is back hombres...

Nice seeing. S/o to Ibime, Mikuz Dj5naira... And Ema...

Ohhh and the troublemakes smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
Been long yo . . Missed here.

Well, here's a lil something something for yall to digest.

Meet the deranged division!!/
brain washed... Like an aRabian Hippie!!/ . On a raidin mission!!/to bring the heat when we come together .
. .Cuz we great with friction!!/
my brain is Missing!/so i've lost Faith in thinking!/
an alien misfit/ i've become so evil. . Every christmas . . I'm number one. On Satan's WishList!/
turned from man to monster . Possessed with a Killer instincts!/
Killin the king and the queen!/
this is as Real as we speak!/
i eliminate my Circle of frenemies . . With a Pyramid Scheme!!/
all my life, i've been draggin corpses!/
from the pit of my stomach
comes a dragon dungen!/
for these daggers to my heart . Gives me. . A STABBIN CONSCIENCE!!!/
this is a poetic form i'm rapping!/vultures that eat my corpse turns into horse and dragons!/
i'm with a curse that traps me!/
cuz the "apple of my eye". .is filled with Worms and maggits!/
i sacrifised the truth for lies!/ i've looked for death but couldnt find!/ so i thought i wont just die!/
till i failed the test to live . Cuz i didnt study . The book of life!/ they judge me on how i handle some steps/
but how would you battle
your fears?/ how can you hide through your tears?/
.. . when your gift of life . . Is wrapped . As a parcel of death?/
how would you hide the guilt?/
lifes a storm. . How would you ride the ship?!/
you see i'm not afraid of the dark . I'm afraid of what the Light reveals!/
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
ThunderStorm: Been long yo . . Missed here.

Well, here's a lil something something for yall to digest.

Meet the deranged division!!/
brain washed... Like an aRabian Hippie!!/ . On a raidin mission!!/to bring the heat when we come together .
. .Cuz we great with friction!!/
my brain is Missing!/so i've lost Faith in thinking!/
an alien misfit/ i've become so evil. . Every christmas . . I'm number one. On Satan's WishList!/
turned from man to monster . Possessed with a Killer instincts!/
Killin the king and the queen!/
this is as Real as we speak!/
i eliminate my Circle of frenemies . . With a Pyramid Scheme!!/
all my life, i've been draggin corpses!/
from the pit of my stomach
comes a dragon dungen!/
for these daggers to my heart . Gives me. . A STABBIN CONSCIENCE!!!/
this is a poetic form i'm rapping!/vultures that eat my corpse turns into horse and dragons!/
i'm with a curse that traps me!/
cuz the "apple of my eye". .is filled with Worms and maggits!/
i sacrifised the truth for lies!/ i've looked for death but couldnt find!/ so i thought i wont just die!/
till i failed the test to live . Cuz i didnt study . The book of life!/ they judge me on how i handle some steps/
but how would you battle
your fears?/ how can you hide through your tears?/
.. . when your gift of life . . Is wrapped . As a parcel of death?/
how would you hide the guilt?/
lifes a storm. . How would you ride the ship?!/
you see i'm not afraid of the dark . I'm afraid of what the Light reveals!/
THIS!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
....Sleak I hail... Lets get back ~S¤K¤I¤P~ jawe.. Sum dude dy form sumfin they're not E.g K i l l s m i t h
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
Rap maestro: ....Sleak I hail... Lets get back ~S¤K¤I¤P~ jawe.. Sum dude dy form sumfin they're not E.g K i l l s m i t h
grow up!!
Re: Flow For Rank by DBR: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
FFR...wow.
Been a minute!
see there loads of new dudes in here now.
Do i miss here or what?!
Nice to see few old Gs stil reppin..
Bis ma dude, wat it do, Mikus,,u a grown dude now..
dj5, sleakKid. .et al i see y'all.

oNe
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ah! I don dead, deads are resusciated...
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
killsmith: grow up!!
its time we settle dis, call me out and lets end dis once and for all
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
Even I, as wack as I am neva insult elders, but u.. Way over board
I remember u saying this
killsmith: u dey run?....why y'all forming some kinda vet in this section?....I was only going to show everyone how average u are.....with this forced multies u just learnt, u're not even half of me...#no-lie....
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
Make una no hold me abeg... The only prob here is the presence of judges, well, we've got illscript, sleak, mikus, Dj5Naira and Ojoawo as the judge 4 any brawl here{4 now}.. I don't want one mo'f**king Ib|Me
Re: Flow For Rank by sleakid(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
DBR: FFR...wow.
Been a minute!
see there loads of new dudes in here now.
Do i miss here or what?!
Nice to see few old Gs stil reppin..
Bis ma dude, wat it do, Mikus,,u a grown dude now..
dj5, sleakKid. .et al i see y'all.

oNe
wtf? Where av you been?
You've grown grey hairs already..
Missd yah rhymes man
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
Rap maestro: Make una no hold me abeg... The only prob here is the presence of judges, well, we've got illscript, sleak, mikus, Dj5Naira and Ojoawo as the judge 4 any brawl here{4 now}.. I don't want one mo'f**king Ib|Me
when I came to dis section newly,I was just trying to be familiar wiv everythin n everyone...that was why I was taking shots at all of y'all.moreover I don't know why of all the names I mentioned in d playful freestyle,u chose to respond...I just don't know who is decieving u,i still insist that u're not half of me....I'd be glad to school u though...
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2013
Rap maestro: Make una no hold me abeg... The only prob here is the presence of judges, well, we've got illscript, sleak, mikus, Dj5Naira and Ojoawo as the judge 4 any brawl here{4 now}.. I don't want one mo'f**king Ib|Me

I don miss o. Wetin dey happen maestro?
Re: Flow For Rank by eIceberg(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
killsmith:
Take no
offence if ur name is mentioned......jas a playful freestyle...

Dealing with multi-syllables and internal rhymes...

Now seriously

Does anyone "CHOOSE-TO-SPAR-WITH-THIS" DUDE-WITH-SPARTAN-SPITS?...I
think so not... sleakid,maestro,illscripts,e-iceberg,increda n em fellow
RAP-ROOKIES would wanna avoid a thorough ASS-WHOOPING.... Cos I'ma have
d LAD-LOOKING-SORE after my JABS-HOOK-HIS-JAW ....while "
Punching-his-navel"I aim to make em "forrking-disabled" with his neck
hanging out of the cage like a "horse-in-a-stable".....this'll prove to
everyone that none of these dudes shud be on "top-of-the-table".....like
"BAD-COOKING"......

YOU IMAGIN....first time I c/o sleak, he was like "another
ROOKIE?!DAMMIT....wen I made my first
MOVE,-HE-VANISHED....SOON-HE-PLANNED-WITH mynd to have the
NEWBIE-BANISHED...they prolly scared of me...cos I tend to leave a nigga
from d panic room with no ROOM-TO-PANIC..spitting is what I do
best..like a *magician*,they be cheering n clapping when I be
DOING-MA-TRICK(matric)...even if I say n decypher something like
"DUDE-IS-SPANISH,like silver(silva) he could electrify a mans city(man
city)",they WONT-STILL-GRAB-IT....dayum!!! "Ma bars going
overheads",call that GOOD-GYMNASTICS

KNOCKED-OUT-in-MINIMAL-TIME.........so,before he asks for a "match"
....he must be fully " PREPARED-FOR-THE-FIRE".....

BE WARNED!!

Who's a rap rookie?/
show some respect coward, look, i slap bullies/
&hw culd Ibime say ure on fire when u slack? . . .U'z a flat boobbyy/
ur freestyle'l cost u a pattern diss/
and'll keep u in jury4ignorance so u'l hav ur fatal bliss/
weighed u on d scales,too light, so to balance it/
i'l post my lyrics online to 'rome' d world, nw dats a spartan spit/
u beef me,&say no offenceeven chemical elements wil concor ure a 'silly con' made/
verse ta preach falsehood,cz its true frm d bible Philemon said/
u plan a 'big war' but its a 'minimum wage'/
i aim to beat ninjas lyk Ibime,but u?4practice lyk ure sculpture/
so to try ur best,/u shud plan ahead/pre scribe lyk a doctor/
dis dude b banished/when i school his spanish/
i cook i garnish/my beef is ready. backhand? Cos i got to 'serve it'/
ure going no first leg so u get no last lap/
wen u wana run d streets,tryna form a fast chap/
jst knw no blasphemy, aint Jesus, bt i culd walk on water faster/
ur chic drives me gaga,/
when boning her she's a crazy ho/
dnt interfere nigga,cz nw i own dat poossy, it paining yo?/
gedit! i work hard on her,u dnt,its gotten into ur marrows, nw u a lazy bone/
when phocking ur boo/
i hear her say "uh/
am coming soon"/
i say ts ok baby, im loving u/
i'l wed her in space,so at once. . .we'l hav our honey moon/
i diss guyz/my lyrics lyk cloth are of costly design/
but i'm giving it to u as a freestyle/
refuse it? i'll blast ur witty guts on an alley and clone dat nigga. . .Streetwize/
in rap ure frail dear/
im d voice of d people u gat no say here/
so when i run d lengths and breadths of d streets knw am King of ur Area!!/

oNe!

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.