Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,957 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (928235 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
And they kept coming....*grabs seat...watching d masters do it :-)
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
dj5naira:
lol
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Rap maestro: lights camera fame and action/ dis peepz lame and daft one/ dope they claim n caption/ but i no go talk unless u wan bet a brawl wit me, we go add chain and cash on/ u'll see pain and sanction/ till i leave u limbless dat like suarez u ll have to train alone/see me throw lines at ibime.. so dat d dog can learn to claim a bone/ on his opponent... just cos he wanted to fly he'd youtube how to tame a drone/ infact u're nt worth my wack reply
am with u bro...thumbs up
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
yea... They wont stop mentioning/ cos my name- maestro makez dem sell without auctioning/ foolz shouting maestro z wack... Yet dem still dey call me for brawls without me motioning/ i ll leave em smiling blank like toothles emoticon on 2go/ while we on 5g speed flow, dem put canned pepsi on horse shouting 'see our unicorn on turbo/ foolz too/ dey use their stinkin mouth to boo/ me or who?/ when dey could use it to woo monkey_chimp and poodle too/ wit their spit dat smells like trash and poo too/ call me lyrical clarence cos like music video... Im bout to shoot u
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
From a wack thumbs

legendary cyphers...swift to slit glads/even geeks and retards/shiver in real spars/
never a fan of psv but i got the type of "song" that make "G pack" and quit rap

practicaly i ravage with speed/canage beliv/i will break ya scapula...if you try to rub shoulders or manage wit me/
ask tiwa my witty tricks....can have "savage" dismissd

i praise those blessds with skills/nor some mare mimick/or dense cretins/
with wack tracks and tape.,no hope of making wave...even thier "hit capacity" aint specific

i will bring in stuning text/2 displace this boring vet/then i'll carress thier chicks bursty chest/
cos i dont need to seduce her with noodles...to make her "horrny well"

tactically spliting gees/dumbos and filthy gits/with vivid frees/
so here this pun will show you "hell"...if you feeling big...~L
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
deli dimes: From a wack thumbs

legendary cyphers...swift to slit glads/even geeks and retards/shiver in real spars/

practicaly i ravage with speed/canage beliv/i will break ya scapula...if you try to rub shoulders or manage wit me/

with wack tracks and tape.,no hope of making wave...even thier "hit capacity" aint specific

i will bring in stuning text/2 displace this boring vet/then i'll carress thier chicks bursty chest/
cos i dont need to seduce her with noodles...to make her "Hot well"

now i knw dat u are sumones moniker... stfu and get a life
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Rap maestro: now i knw dat u are sumones moniker... stfu and get a life
ok
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
deli dimes:

cos i dont need to seduce her with noodles...to make her "horrny well"

Wheaty.
Re: Flow For Rank by MiKuZjnr(m): 6:23am On Aug 11, 2013
mikuz:

balderdash. Since when did you start pulling dic...ks?
bro you know i look up to you and all that ish but come on bro that verse was trash i aint pullin no dick holmes im just being straight with the guy
Re: Flow For Rank by MiKuZjnr(m): 6:34am On Aug 11, 2013
no disrespect to the vets but the last time i was here IILsCriPts Dissed Me So I Would Like To Challenge Him To A DueL I Hope He Accepts
Re: Flow For Rank by demsid(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2013
hmmm. D ishu wey dey ground strong pass yam.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2013
Omor a lotta things af 'transpire' in my absence . . . . Be back Later with a couple bars sha
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2013
MiKuZ jnr: no disrespect to the vets but the last time i was here IILsCriPts Dissed Me So I Would Like To Challenge Him To A DueL I Hope He Accepts
lool,I can accept ur c/o tho,cos av beatin mikuz,time to beat the junior too so yall know am a Threat to ur family TREE like dodders and mistletoes...but u know what? I aint battlin on NL mehn,tell mikuz to bring u to my Crib.....FB!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2013
Please guys

attend my burial if i ever battle this guy
see RAP- choi
demsid: Intro....
Rap gospel.. i call it rapsody , Rap judgement.. i call it rapture /,rap overflowin in me,rap wastin ..i call it rap-pour /, rap molesting ..hiphop r.apin /,rap violence.. we call it rapattack /,rap wars we call em rapbattles/rap setup tRAP settin,/ rap conviction,rap addiction,wen i rap fast i say i do it rapid /.rap infection i call it waRaPpa /,im wrapin d nation,gvin it a new luk/,im a new rapsta n not a new fluke
see TAKEOVER rap
seriously like W T F !!!
This dude iyaff kill me finish
*faints*
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
ILLScripts:
cos av beatin mikuz,time to beat the junior too so yall know am a Threat to ur family TREE like dodders and mistletoes

Sunday simile : )
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
pride before a fall

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by CHEQQS(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
Stand down to watch this canibal/
as i rip these culprits a little/ you cant get close or touch this animal/ been on the ground for long. . Now getting raised call me capital/
see, i'm one fella to end your naughty practicals/ when i hit my foreign arsenal/ saurez mcs.. Belive me! . . You not making it to the Arsenal/
run a checkup if possible/ ya rhyme scheme and setup is horrible/ when i messup these blunt people/ for their crappy bars/ they get pushed from street to streets, handicaps/ my fancy raps/ has never been a subject of conjecture/ its something you recommend in lectures/
your raps sickening mate/ you've reached the time of gittin erased/ so i'l quicken the days/ be informed any verse i'm kicking with haste/ brings victory with coupla words . . winning with phrase/
stand up to me .. I got a finishing pace/ the ruler that can Even deface/ evil with hate/ cos like hardley's Compass . . This rapper be Leading the chase/
i preach the fact gee/ my writtens is classic/ got bitchiis clapping/ when u step in claiming u got vivid rappings/ we see in you a -girl- in action . . Clichy acting/ A wack or wacko we dont know which we having/ dont tell me ya 'on and off action' is why you 'switched' to rapping/
on a beast mode . . I make this whole prickks tremble/ 5years ago you singing with tenor but these hommies settles/ where i spat . . Cos i made a historic treble/
personality's fantastic/ i spit what the eye enjoys nothing barbaric/ my chronicle turned a footballer to a rap fanatic/what you gunning for biaatch i'm at it/
stages .. Platform ! I'm getting from there, more books/
my name's a shelve/. . Holding more books/ so when i compose a song dude/ . . you compose yourself/
taking dominion/ fhurk ya opinion/ im tom cruise .. Showing niggas way to oblivion/ not one of those to pretend /
my undying career .. never strolled to its end/
Re: Flow For Rank by MiKuZjnr(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
ILLScripts:
lool,I can accept ur c/o tho,cos av beatin mikuz,time to beat the junior too so yall know am a Threat to ur family TREE like dodders and mistletoes...but u know what? I aint battlin on NL mehn,tell mikuz to bring u to my Crib.....FB!!!
Lol i don't believe you have beaten mik i saw the thread you created another account "killaverse" and most voters had it in for mik so chill holmes tell me which group you want us to battle the will do and again i repeat no disrespect intended to all the vets even you scripts
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
ILLScripts:
cool... chill but pls slay..
Re: Flow For Rank by Inkblood: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
more bars, more bars, i'm on a bloc.. so will try to ease my mind with a sunday free...
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
This gentile attack me/so i will flex nines and batter quick/his "food for thought" get "displaced and broken down"...soon as i assault with enzymes and catalyst

i will freez and capture time/when i rudely fracture spine/of a man whose dope frees cant match ma ryhmes/
a hopeless wacko,whose scripts cant make a difference...writing down the subtraction sign

i'll rip this dense with techs/dont say the vet will vex/cos i said he aint the best/
cos the bro is weak and foolish he couldnt "mar lads"...bein ducks in northern hemisphere..~mallads

he got rent to splits/and dents to chin/for tryna compete with a beast who has trampled men to feets/
so forget mathematics...my knives will draw a "venn diagram" on his chest...cos am "set to kill"

since this wack dare me/have written this bad thesis/and ma crew is damm ready/to kill the man steady/
so Bleep chelsea this bro and his gang cant give "us scar"...hosting an award academy...~oscar
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Flow For Rank by qEekzEe(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Bitches blabbing/angryly reeling nappies/feel diz rap shid?/weave em a basket of woes! See im really crafty/
Wackness z homless? Im still nt givin Any room/evn vets b scared ov d words i Dictate, funny enuff im jxt Spelling doom/
Test ma punch? D guns vindicate/he starts cursing d day/wif spurrs in hz face/he see's D result puzzles, az he gets lost in d A's/
U busy wif ur Furtive attacks! Dz hawk z waitn 4 d prey, he's H o v e r i n g/u searchin 4 guns, whyl I got d metals within, im W o l v e r i n e/

Im Danger dude, imprint ma red Stamps's on scarlet/Addicted 2 Sick writtens! Droppd ma bb,&andriod! Feel mor comfortable typin wif samsung tablet/
Rememba dah yo g.f? Dah 1 u calling glory?/ im smushing her! She said she luvs my touching story/
D fame u'v gottn, stay cool wif dat/cz if iv bin here all dz whyle, no1 wud rate u infact/i mean U'l loose all yo cheers, if if i start 2 Table the facts/
Re: Flow For Rank by Inkblood: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Flow For Rank by demsid(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
qEekzEe: Bitches blabbing/angryly reeling nappies/feel diz rap shid?/weave em a basket of woes! See im really crafty/
Wackness z homless? Im still nt givin Any room/evn vets b scared ov d words i Dictate, funny enuff im jxt Spelling doom/
Test ma punch? D guns vindicate/he starts cursing d day/wif spurrs in hz face/he see's D result puzzles, az he gets lost in d A's/
U busy wif ur Furtive attacks! Dz hawk z waitn 4 d prey, he's H o v e r i n g/u searchin 4 guns, whyl I got d metals within, im W o l v e r i n e/

Im Danger dude, imprint ma red Stamps's on scarlet/Addicted 2 Sick writtens! Droppd ma bb,&andriod! Feel mor comfortable typin wif samsung tablet/
Rememba dah yo g.f? Dah 1 u calling glory?/ im smushing her! She said she luvs my touching story/
D fame u'v gottn, stay cool wif dat/cz if iv bin here all dz whyle, no1 wud rate u infact/i mean U'l loose all yo cheers, if if i start 2 Table the facts/
4real niggas are gud.. Seriously! Person musn't lack behind lyk a buttless chick. To name d best here is d hardest tin to do here
Re: Flow For Rank by Inkblood: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mikuz, are we sending our verses to who though?
qEekzEe: Bitches blabbing/angryly reeling nappies/feel diz rap shid?/weave em a basket of woes! See im really crafty/

Lovely! Type better though, I almost jump am pass.
Re: Flow For Rank by qEekzEe(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Inkblood et demsid fenqz sires! Appreciate!!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 12:58am On Aug 12, 2013
CHEQQS: Stand down to watch this canibal/
as i rip these culprits a little/ you cant get close or touch this animal/ been on the ground for long. . Now getting raised call me capital/
see, i'm one fella to end your naughty practicals/ when i hit my foreign arsenal/ saurez mcs.. Belive me! . . You not making it to the Arsenal/
run a checkup if possible/ ya rhyme scheme and setup is horrible/ when i messup these blunt people/ for their crappy bars/ they get pushed from street to streets, handicaps/ my fancy raps/ has never been a subject of conjecture/ its something you recommend in lectures/
your raps sickening mate/ you've reached the time of gittin erased/ so i'l quicken the days/ be informed any verse i'm kicking with haste/ brings victory with coupla words . . winning with phrase/
stand up to me .. I got a finishing pace/ the ruler that can Even deface/ evil with hate/ cos like hardley's Compass . . This rapper be Leading the chase/
i preach the fact gee/ my writtens is classic/ got bitchiis clapping/ when u step in claiming u got vivid rappings/ we see in you a -girl- in action . . Clichy acting/ A wack or wacko we dont know which we having/ dont tell me ya 'on and off action' is why you 'switched' to rapping/
on a beast mode . . I make this whole prickks tremble/ 5years ago you singing with tenor but these hommies settles/ where i spat . . Cos i made a historic treble/
personality's fantastic/ i spit what the eye enjoys nothing barbaric/ my chronicle turned a footballer to a rap fanatic/what you gunning for biaatch i'm at it/
stages .. Platform ! I'm getting from there, more books/
my name's a shelve/. . Holding more books/ so when i compose a song dude/ . . you compose yourself/
taking dominion/ fhurk ya opinion/ im tom cruise .. Showing niggas way to oblivion/ not one of those to pretend /
my undying career .. never strolled to its end/

If I tell u I'm back To this scene/ with tactics un seen/ I breed a die hard Fist/ and a Cynical Scheme/ to strangle with ease/ and cause 'airplane' movement,,to make my foes to 'flee'!!/

'Em retards tried to Face me once/ well couldn't get the job done/ cs with one,two,Three, strikes they where long gone/ and in a Long run/ I'll leave u with 'short comings' just with a toy gun/

Plus, I'm happy u see/ cs its hard to beleive/ that no force could Tangle rights with me/ and U Best retreat/ cs its ur best indeed!!/ and if u still try to fvck with me?/ I'd make it sound like WWE,,cos u'd be gone in three!!/

I guess u've seen the beastly me/ by my gimmick hits/ I'm humorously killing this/with skillfull skills/I'm winning this/ by a witty win/ u better believe it/ cs it pretty clean/ and u feeling it!!/

And Note:

I aint gonna please he/ that dis-pleases me!!/rather,,I'd 'fist kick' the snitch/ with my martial swiftly skills!/
Re: Flow For Rank by OMGtzFATAL: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2013
Wow.......SO GOOD TO BE HERE FINALLY!!!......... FATAL!!!![color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2013
Exams over... Free τo hang around

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2013
Wow, CHEQQS, Inkblood, and deli dimes. . . . Yall are fùckkkkkkiiiingggg maaaaadtttt with the bars. . .nice work keeping here hot with them, i dnt fancy talks and chit chats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.