Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,125 members, 7,925,532 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:20 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (932939 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by qEekzEe(m): 12:15am On Aug 19, 2013
dj5naira:

grin
lolx boss 10ks for noticing
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2013
qEekzEe: lolx boss 10ks for noticing

You're welcome clerk Kent : )
Re: Flow For Rank by demsid(m): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Anonymous: [size=17pt]I marvel at this lack of artistry. You lot sound like my dog bingo.

I would close my eyes and murder you weaklings with igbo.

Nwanne biko, aburom onye Imo

I fry rhymes on my grills like hot spicy buritos.

Holiday in spain earned me some new amigos, where 47 mamacitas are looking for me like nemo.

They hot on the chase trying to outrun my brand new limo.
Beating check points you can't see me from the window.

Flow so cold would kill Subzero. If rappers were food I'll be a an overweight hippo.[/size]
mikuz me'v bn tryn 2 erase dis. #rub ish#
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 2:26am On Aug 19, 2013
I finished the deal, so i am healed with an un-richeous pill, put my beef on the plate, and i finish the meal

All i do is kill, with this skill, simplistic, but believe this is real, im so damn ill that they quarantine this hill

And im king, king of this hill, no falling, while i am mauling this kids who have no hauntings, im prolly, the one who smartly, making you guys hardly a party, you aint shyt, all your doin is farting
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2013
lwkmd. we beta organize a battle of newbies o cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 7:57am On Aug 19, 2013
Im hella down! I just wanna murder!
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2013
im 16 and angry, that these niggas is playing, on that 8-bit gaming, and said to be flaming, im just saying, i spit gold and turn it gang green, cuz im cash for gold, but you trading...

lyrics...

like they was some yu gi oh cards, you just some bottle rockets, im sids Big One, TO MARS! im leaving you a crater hater, combat carl TO STARS! while im sittin here on my throne cuz im the king of the bars

Now you dont wanna hear this, but you like hellen keller, you feel this, ima witness to my sick shyt, like jahovas little bytches, realist, no fiction, this rhyme is hot bytch, you get no digits, and im winnin... wait hol up... you must be trippin, if you say that im not the illest

Im that new style battle rap... out with you old niggas. Feel this reign? yup... word play.

look out for me!

Im gone
Re: Flow For Rank by MrAnonymous: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2013
DSuperT: im so damn ill that they quarantine this hill

And im king, king of this hill

Rhyming hill with hill?
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Anonymous:
Rhyming hill with hill?
yours was worse
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2013
Hm they were in seperate stanzas fool. Those didnt go together.
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Anonymous:
Rhyming hill with hill?
Theyre obviously in seperate stanzaz. They arent rhymes. And just to get technical... you cant rhyme a word with itself.
Re: Flow For Rank by MrAnonymous: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2013
DSuperT: Theyre obviously in seperate stanzaz. They arent rhymes. And just to get technical... you cant rhyme a word with itself.
If you were doing an audio freestyle would you stop to tell them that they are in separate stanzas?
Re: Flow For Rank by MrAnonymous: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2013
Rap maestro: yours was worse
The fact that we are talking about it shows it had an impact.

Ah and I see you're trying to start a battle here. That won't happen.
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2013
Mr Anonymous:
If you were doing an audio freestyle would you stop to tell them that they are in separate stanzas?
i wouldnt have to because the first part of the stanza shows the begining of a new rhyme scheme. Itd be obvious that hill from the previous stanza didnt go with the hill in the next stanza.
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2013
If you heard me flow it... you wouldnt even be talking about it... you obviously read it wrong.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Alotta newbees here sef
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2013
Joshuabase: Alotta newbees here sef
when did you join the old heads? jes wondering
Re: Flow For Rank by Daphantom: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2013
Mikuz . . Pls create thread Daphantom vs Oppuses
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2013
Daphantom: Mikuz . . Pls create thread Daphantom vs Oppuses

Deadline tomorrow abi?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2013
*** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase *** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1398147/warcraft-reign-chaos-glacierz-vs#17448378

https://www.nairaland.com/1398204/brutal-clash-ii-theprekky-vs

needing votes.
Re: Flow For Rank by opuses(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2013
mikuz:

Deadline tomorrow abi?

DL is 2day
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
Rap maestro: when did you join the old heads? jes wondering
('.._..') ( ˘˘̯)
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Flow For Rank by NAPAPA: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
SMH
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
una sabi kill pesin spirit oo smh with dry frees n balderash
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
Had to swing asian tales . 'fore I was dressed as Chinese king/ unique feature I possess as a child . a fair Japanese skin/
Destined to be like this . . . cos even after a thousand rebirths . i Was 'stillborn the same' . . . like dead Siamese twins/

phock Gwen's alhaji bridge/ with jes small fences 'fore their eyes . these beLittled Waynes never could scape The Great Escape/
Not a nintendo fan . so I attack and fry those Peter Pans . with Wii-PUNS made from The Game sex tapes/

This glad defines what been brave entails/ Mr. Hudson knows um the brightest of knights/
Leave Khim out of this . . I remain forever young here . and will never die till my dark hairs turn Whyte/

emcee that's weird, not rap/ wake up you sleepin' spouse/
Flirty rodent . phuckin' singin' mouse/ my Notorious bars is B.I.G-ger than that tiny voice you karaoked in The Dream's house/

so that I won't Zave~ya . best listen Charles/ my flows a gigantic voltron/
And when I do a close-up on open subjects . . . . you don't have see through Juan to know my 'transparent matter' occupies large portion of the earth . . . like Atlantic Ocean/

Ya girlies butt in total Shapeless + got funny looks . . .

Just the sight alone got my hard stick frozen/ ribs cracked moment I phuck-lifted her skirt plus scrappy bra, pants/
And 'twas not Bauers buttock . . . but I confess . donkey statues smiled with those laffin' Jackass!!!!/

Marvel heroes frown at these wacky rappers/ . with blended ADIDAS underwears remixed with their salivas . they never could spit tight/
. . . but I do . Thats cos I possess colorful bright ideas . . .
Green Lantern and Clark Kent rip open my skull and died . Why? . . . they couldn't withstand my green lights!/

While majors bump in as guest to bundle data, some 'steal byte!'/ im not even a soccer coach . yet rival managers praise ma formations . and hail tactics/
in here . I'm like that ball on Neymar's foot . . . I never stay Static/
Re: Flow For Rank by opuses(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
dj5naira:

Ya girlies butt in total Shapeless + got funny looks . . .

Just the sight alone got my hard stick frozen/ ribs cracked moment I phuck-lifted her skirt plus scrappy bra, pants/
And 'twas not Bauers buttock . . . but I confess . donkey statues smiled with those laffin' Jackass!!!!/

Marvel heroes frown at these wacky rappers/ . with blended ADIDAS underwears remixed with their salivas . they never could spit tight/
. . . but I do . Thats cos I possess colorful bright ideas . . .
Green Lantern and Clark Kent rip open my skull and died . Why? . . . they couldn't withstand my green lights!/

Dang!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 2:59am On Aug 20, 2013
Callin all you niggas Malboro... cuz im boudda smoke you...

I gotta...

green eye, seein you knee high, cuz im stackin flows to the sky, when i jump off i could sky dive, while you sittin there rollin dice, and you crappin out every time, im guessin the right number every try, you optimistic im prime

And I...

be killin intensely, messin with me makin me flow so sweet, givin these children cavities, battling... and im mastering, lyrical martial arts, heavenly, measuring how bad im deafening, these kids.. turn down those headphones G

Geez...

you droppin jaws, while when i flow i am lockin jaws, killin em like light when the vampires mob, so you know im like a thompson... sprayin em all, lyricism got em fizzin like magnesium and acid, burnin faces off cuz you too slow... you a sloth

Dont...

even try to step, your games already a mess, im complex, im the game of chess, take a rest, you need a breather........ they dont ask whats wrong, cuz they know, they dont guess, you aint even a test,

and i know its too hard to say so ima give you my number so you can text... that yes... i am the best

*Ashes all you out*
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2013
dj misst u mayne . . Dope shidd dere
rapMaestro tsup witchu?? Abeg hu dan hear from nosagold??

Good To Be Home cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by kilLz2(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2013
Iam Deity cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2013
Krizzkutz:
rapMaestro tsup witchu??

Good To Be Home cheesy
welcome back bro, i'm good and you?
Re: Flow For Rank by NAPAPA: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
I CALL OUT BLOOD

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.