Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:03 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (931404 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

But to think of it?/ one is insanely Lost/ he thinking
he spit the shit/ and murk the thugs/but I see him as a
'weaklink'/ to channel my Flaws/
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

My automibile motive is what i Harness/ wait. . . Was it that
ferrari that drove me to madness?/ when I switched the
gear I saw the wickedness In my kindness/ and how I
could see through my blindness/

Mere~taphors.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
I chomp on this baddo/ and place the romp on wheelbarrow/
From where I am : guess he must be that 'shade on the ground' . . .
SO to annihilate him . I jump off a cliff and stomp on his shadow/

Pump up the ammo/ then phuck his day up 'fore the mornin' come/
In diss festivals . I would solely get beaten . . . if I was Talkin' Drum/

Took the loggin' crumb/ and ate the bread of emotion/
I exhale lava from ma volca~Nose . . . To save himself . he best head for the ocean/

Dread what D woven/ could suit a perfect wears for boys/
Death surgery for the castrated worm . . .
Sink two onion into his scrotum sac . then submerge him in my tears of joy/

Who cares if hes a queer or coy/ I made sure his b.reast, bobby sank/
Inject consonants, numbers, vowels . till H20 fills up his chest body tanks/

No oNe paid the price . jes bloody pranks/ so don't get it twisted . this no Lucifer's receipts/
Surrounded by lions . . .
frightened Samson, Wallace & Daughtry could only 'watch from the stands' like spectators . . . as Chris-tore-four into musical pieces!!!!/

Now know what ya into, cruisin' down district/ you sell blue butterflies/
Without you I can't pen . U still ma right-hand MAN! . . .
Ya position in this secondary school has always been '2nd-in-command' . . . . . . don't let no foolish 1 tell you otherwise/

My UVW raps is damn 2 organised/ his ex better warn him/
The last diss you brought to table . um still apply in~salt to it . . . and will soon give u a well Exeter Corned Beef/
Re: Flow For Rank by DSuperT(m): 4:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Stop... hold up, wait a minute, are you feelin this?/ SuperT up in it, killin niggas, niipple pinchin your bytch/ you a slave, this is my whip/ i leave you broke and blue, call you crip/ slit wrists, and you leavin it, cause im emo on the beat... cut it quick
Re: Flow For Rank by Daphantom: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2013
Mikuz please create the thread . . . . Daphantom vs Deli Dimes

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Xplicitrage: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2013
my cranium engulfed with smoke..caLiber's dermis unLeashes at night, proves that am the reaL definition of mephistopheLes||
powerful being!!am way above apotheosis..!|
i take steps and reflect the shadow of a beast,threat to mankind!|
i worship ma living corpse and i bless ma cracked mind!|
am a cannibal the impersonator,heaven knows dat ma verses are demonic!|
control the spirit realm,blinking twice i demolish!|
i chaLLenge gods..arrange bombs,present trauma to the underworld!|
devour every flesh,vomits karma from ma words!|
kills every rapper that flows...octopus with a sword!|
invite you to nightmare, massacre your spinal cord!|
lighters up, i "choke ma breath inhaling smoke"!|
reLeasing ashes.. after sex!|
"hold ma chest defending strokes"!|
am scripting verses.. rappers best!|
hunt homosapiens before day break,listen! i bite raw all night!|
the verses i script gat me burying more Lifes!|
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Daphantom: Mikuz please create the thread . . . . Daphantom vs Deli Dimes

Where's Dimes?
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
here sire....plzz pop the thread we drop tomao
Re: Flow For Rank by ChaRismaProw(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
You gat beef hellow Bro. I gat a whole lot of barbecue
Re: Flow For Rank by Daphantom: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mikuz . . . Put the battle on hold, something came up . . . Dimes, no vex.
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Daphantom: Mikuz . . . Put the battle on hold, something came up . . . Dimes, no vex.
ok boss no p
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Fair enough. Ill fight the winner between Daphantom and Dimes . . .

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2013
mikuz: Fair enough. Ill fight the winner between Daphantom and Dimes . . .

cool
But when will Nairaland Rap Battle Forum hold her next WARCRAFT (or whatever it will be named) tourney?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

cool
But when will Nairaland Rap Battle Forum hold her next WARCRAFT (or whatever it will be named) tourney?
TOURNEY! TOURNEY!! TOURNEY!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Magical Monday
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
TOURNEY!!!! Yep a TOURNEY!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Couples' Tourney @ IRG

My verses resign the dope braves/
And defines the whole game!/
But your head?,kinda like a keypad . . . Call it
ironic buh . . . Space OcuPPIES THE MOST SPACE!!!/

Leggo!

Boutta go 'Dr Phil' on these wacks whose Raps
Be BLand and Frail/ called up my nurses,Had
them scan their Brains/Then found out they
were immune to brain tumour(Impossible) . . I
Ran the scans again/Then I
thought "to have brain tumour" first you'd . . . .HAVE TO HAVE A BRAIN!!!/

Now I'd bring down "god" first/
Bring out puns next/Have 'em cowering,buh I
ain't bring out guns yet/Then bring out bombs
next/To make the "Knight-Fall" . . . Literally . . . WITHOUT SUNSET!!!/

Gzone? pfft

I'll Break the guy bones/He'd get slain with
tight flows/Buh Nigga you black! . . You ain't a
light bloke/So next time you take a pic of
yourself . . Go to "image settings" . . And please CHANGE TO NIGHT MODE!!!/

Known to slay any nigga standing around me/
Killed a dragon while sparring in mali/Buh The
nigga keeps acting manly and charming/Come on! Your head should come with a "Snooze Button" 'cause your stupidity is . . . FRANKLY "ALARMING"!!!!!/

I spray cash from
dubai to abu dhabi/Trigger happy,I blast nukes at will/
Smash goons that feel, they gat hooks that ill/So gloria must be "Medussa" . . . If guys ever say she's . . . . GAT LOOKS THAT KILL!!!!/

»»»Mr. & Mrs.«««
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Joshuabase: Couples' Tourney @ IRG

My verses resign the dope braves/
And defines the whole game!/
But your head?,kinda like a keypad . . . Call it
ironic buh . . . Space OcuPPIES THE MOST SPACE!!!/

Leggo!

Boutta go 'Dr Phil' on these wacks whose Raps
Be BLand and Frail/ called up my nurses,Had
them scan their Brains/Then found out they
were immune to brain tumour(Impossible) . . I
Ran the scans again/Then I
thought "to have brain tumour" first you'd . . . .HAVE TO HAVE A BRAIN!!!/

Now I'd bring down "god" first/
Bring out puns next/Have 'em cowering,buh I
ain't bring out guns yet/Then bring out bombs
next/To make the "Knight-Fall" . . . Literally . . . WITHOUT SUNSET!!!/

Gzone? pfft

I'll Break the guy bones/He'd get slain with
tight flows/Buh Nigga you black! . . You ain't a
light bloke/So next time you take a pic of
yourself . . Go to "image settings" . . And please CHANGE TO NIGHT MODE!!!/

Known to slay any nigga standing around me/
Killed a dragon while sparring in mali/Buh The
nigga keeps acting manly and charming/Come on! Your head should come with a "Snooze Button" 'cause your stupidity is . . . FRANKLY "ALARMING"!!!!!/

I spray cash from
dubai to abu dhabi/Trigger happy,I blast nukes at will/
Smash goons that feel, they gat hooks that ill/So gloria must be "Medussa" . . . If guys ever say she's . . . . GAT LOOKS THAT KILL!!!!/

»»»Mr. & Mrs.«««

lwkmd!!!!! Who won?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 01, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

lwkmd!!!!! Who won?

Who else wan win before?? -_-
"If it ain't JayY/

It ain't CrayY!/" tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2013
^^Josh okay.

And yall Happy Independence Day...

Expect a cypher much later.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2013
Just outta curiousity after phucKing the Queen at best/ wanna see her come prolly within 5 sec/
Step by Step . . .
pull ma d.eek out . . . . pin my passport to a face towel and stuff it between her legs/

Where my s.emen flow? they love it betwixt their b.reast/ now the sages cherish the way I fool all of 'em/
uma diss Lover . . .
call this perfect 4play . . . take on ur twin, 1 of ya fiends and 2 of your friends!/

Wrestle or ur condemned/ enclose y'all in a cave with gigantic boulders then flame all in thick brackets/
don't dub me Dwayne Johnson after this . . .
im a rock bigger than that 'jew-Peter' . . . And I aint tryna twist the name of the 5th planet!!/

Goat! You couldn't tame or defeat caress/ illiterate servant who aint sick . have you not been told ...AIDS, cancer billy/
Once a graduate . with a BSc in givin' b.lowjobs . . . . now you hold a Master's D.EEK~gree!/

Claim your bold yet couldn't ghost a casper english/ I chit-chat with Alexanders and the likes of The Greats which is a real classical norm/
Truth is . . .
None can equate with D . not even the fourth alphabet . . . . . in CAPITAL FORM!!!/

His pictorial pennin' proves hes a graphical worm/ aint good with the hands at all . . upstage . The crook still brings drab oratory/
Not a fan of cartoons . . .
So any Rick who claims Dexter-Ross . . . . must be addicted to that dude in the Laboratory!/

No beef for you midget . your food will be pap for babies/ i'd use the actor as a trap . since hes just the bait has-been/
Confront me? Does he want to die . . cos 'tis more like Chinedu Ikedezie wrestlin' The Great Khali/

Ma verses worshipped in Greece, Spain, Mali/ I fix a date or kill plot/
Poisedon of flows . even sea mammals and octopuses honour ma lines . . . . .
And those who wouldn't acknowledge ma Octo-Bars will get euthanized surely . . . . . . . . . . on the eighth of this month!/
Re: Flow For Rank by qEekzEe(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2013
dj5naira: Just outta curiousity after phucKing the Queen at best/ wanna see her come prolly within 5 sec/
Step by Step . . .
pull ma d.eek out . . . . pin my passport to a face towel and stuff it between her legs/

Where my s.emen flow? they love it betwixt their b.reast/ now the sages cherish the way I fool all of 'em/
uma diss Lover . . .
call this perfect 4play . . . take on ur twin, 1 of ya fiends and 2 of your friends!/

Wrestle or ur condemned/ enclose y'all in a cave with gigantic boulders then flame all in thick brackets/
don't dub me Dwayne Johnson after this . . .
im a rock bigger than that 'jew-Peter' . . . And I aint tryna twist the name of the 5th planet!!/

Goat! You couldn't tame or defeat caress/ illiterate servant who aint sick . have you not been told ...AIDS, cancer billy/
Once a graduate . with a BSc in givin' b.lowjobs . . . . now you hold a Master's D.EEK~gree!/

Claim your bold yet couldn't ghost a casper english/ I chit-chat with Alexanders and the likes of The Greats which is a real classical norm/
Truth is . . .
None can equate with D . not even the fourth alphabet . . . . . in CAPITAL FORM!!!/

His pictorial pennin' proves hes a graphical worm/ aint good with the hands at all . . upstage . The crook still brings drab oratory/
Not a fan of cartoons . . .
So any Rick who claims Dexter-Ross . . . . must be addicted to that dude in the Laboratory!/

No beef for you midget . your food will be pap for babies/ i'd use the actor as a trap . since hes just the bait has-been/
Confront me? Does he want to die . . cos 'tis more like Chinedu Ikedezie wrestlin' The Great Khali/

Ma verses worshipped in Greece, Spain, Mali/ I fix a date or kill plot/
Poisedon of flows . even sea mammals and octopuses honour ma lines . . . . .
And those who wouldn't acknowledge ma Octo-Bars will get euthanized surely . . . . . . . . . . on the eighth of this month!/
dope dope niccah
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Diss@illmatic

Ma DOPE BAR BE BLOODY so watch ma FLOW MAR D URCHIN we all know d BRODA BE DUMMY so I will be quick 2 "finish SK here" lik a SMOKER IN HURRY!!

I will let MA TRIGER BLAST d WACK NIGGA ASS cz he LACK KILLER BARS plus he luks very poor and ugly dats y he's still single so I asked guytee y no gurl wan "sleep on mat" den he answered e be lik sey dey GAT BIG MATRASS!!/

See u LACK BARS AND REAL SHOT buh I slay WACKSTERS AND IDIOTs Cz am a dope nigga so y'all will see dis "pro mar tic" even without sighting d RAPPERS 4RM DETROIT!!<Pro mar tic/promatic>

U think u can spar me after WATCHING JACKIE CHAN?buh u LACK HIT AND REAL PLAN to win plus all ur WACK SHIT ARE WEAK MAN him brawling me his life is @stake so d way I go "quickly finish mat" here y'all call me a MATHEMATICIAN!!

And u may say I lost an arm buh u fink DAT U BETTA? NAH UR WORSE,cz u aint GAT SKILLS,CLEVER BAR OR PUNS and I keep asking y u gat no future ambition buh I noticed d answer is very easy and clear its coz MAT IS NEVA FAR 4RM FLAWS!!

he think HE'S BEST WITH RHYME? Buh DIS VET WILL DIE with HIS LENGHTY LINES omo I will "kill tic here" even without INSECTICIDE!!

He aint dope he sound PATHETIC WITH D FLOW HE LACING buh am a king of punches cz geo is STRATEGIC WITH D BLOW HE CRAZY so i will "drop tic here" lik am being ALERGIC TO IDIOSYNCRASY!!

And u think u d ILLEST ON PUNCHING? buh wen it comes to REAL TEXT UR NAT ILL coz with punches I will quickly "fall ill here" and I aint talkn SICKNESS OR SOMETHING!!

And d way u gbagaun most times shows u lack EDUCATION in all SPECULATION buh wen i drop ma bars in brawls ma lines quickly get CIRCULATION so i willl "quickly drop Mat here" lik i hate CALCULATION!!

Broke fool always possing with TATERED ABA JEAN and he be claiming he gat dope shits/buh u just a wack novice/dat win by narow means/dats y Against fhab we saw him on MAT LIK ALADIN!!

Illmatic tha sleakills

Diss @Don Geo Tha King of Punchlines

My verse will STORMP THE DUMB RHYMER, I'l be CRUSHING THA CLOWN.. So if he's tryna be 'king or DON THE PUNCHLINER.. am getting King thrown' without him TOUCHING AH CROWN/ *throne*
My gats be AIMING DRY FOOLS but its prolly a GAME OF POKER, haw Geo's CLAIMING TITLES.. Now watch KILLz 'burn cards' justa FLAME THA 'JOKER/
This BILLY RAM FLEX TOOLS? Nah, his lyrcis nat ILL NOR TIGHT,.. Its only wise I go into maths, to handle 'geo mere tricks' with my DRILLINGS,.. HARMLESS DUDE, you're wack n we dont FEEL YOUR WRITES cos you're a SILLY ARMLESS' FOOL,/
Damn it bitch
my knives be CUTTING YO CUBS n Bleep how SOME TEXTCEES GON HYPE YOU cos talk lyrics, yah brain's gat NOTHING TO POP, your whole 'rap life" is like a deaf n' DUMB EMCEE ON MIC TOO, yu aint gat SOMETHING TO DROP/
Am 'sleek wit tha rhymes' I aint JOKING, HE KNOWS, am aboutta give him some SPILLAGE, THE BASTARD battled few wacks and' dey ended up CHOKING THE BRO cos dey knew Geo lame, even his LINAGE IS SCATTERED.. Fuckit omoh the way tormenta dragged him to the floor he might aswell start packing BROKEN MIRROR cos his IMAGE IS SHATTERED
Geo is no head compared to a HOE's MORAL LIFE , i'l' rip his cord so y'all witness the BRO's' VOCAL DIE.. cos he's nothing but a pussy like lesbian sex and am "taking Geo down' without practicing ho-MO ORAL STYLE/
Plus he FLOPS THREADS and nigga SHAME ON VETS if yu're once called a TOP HEAD, cos my weakest 'puns' stay ahead of king... GAME OF CHESS..
Someone tell him to DROP DEAD/
he OUGHTER DISGUST US, I go SHOOT 'PK' like 'foul in a soccer game' then SLAUGHER HIS GUTS COS if not skunks, dirts or trash what else best defines or SUITS 'DK' (decay)/
Tried making friends at IRG but peeps insulted his DUMB BRAIN, cos he aint TIGHT, FOOL SHULD QUIT ON BRAWLS, he even went went cryin in groups lil wonder "c.d.c" COM-PLAINED dey've never seen a bastard like Geo who WRITES STUPID SHIT ON WALLS/
'l fire scripts dat'l bring this DUMB, HELL SOON, yu boast of swag but stil culdnt get yaself SOME GIRLS FOOL, like kids from poor parents, yu are born broke' and only 'high gene' he inherited tells DON SMELLS TOO/ *hygiene
Eacha my PENS MURDER SON, am 'blazing lyrics on site' yah LENS BOUTTA BURN, its best this TENSED BROTHER RUN, cos I'l give him a "reasonable win" wen i punch some SENSE OUTTA DON/ ur pictures proves yu aint real, 'yur chance to win? Kiss it goodbye like BREAKING UP WIT A RICH CHICK cos yur FAKING UP WITH THA ISH GEEK/
Ur a CLOSED CHAPTER, am notorious like BIGGY DUDE, SEE? So I'l hav him CHOKED RATHER and after dis bout, he's gon be like NICKI's PUSSY cos he just got bleeped by a DOPE RAPPER//
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Arise O Compatriots?/

wtf!
Nigga sit down, shut ya voice/
very soon, they'll call the boys/to raise the flag, adjust and hoist/

but whats the point?/

36months since Jubilee/yet next, the play would be/the same routine/
where they'd say to me/''there would be peace''. . .but what i get is plain urine/

white and green. .green and white/streets are bright/its seems aright/
but taxi convey you to ur enjoyment. . .and police tell them bring the white!/

does it still seem aright?/cos to me, its bleak and blind/
speak ya mind/or dont bother, i already did in my rhymes/

and it eats up to this boundary/
nobody wanna contribute. . .nobody wanna be found in/
independence cipher and just few abounding/
but a tourney, a nigga goes. . .''my name's found wanting''/

now that topic arousing. . .

Well this is cos a niggas chest been days pounding/to outshine populace crowding/
he wanna dry his mates fountain/and rise to face mountains/

he wanna be the place crowned King/he wanna get the staked bounty/
its good. . .i aint doubting/but we shouldnt make lousy/
contributing to this great country!/

cos of the same country we are residents/every sector we eminent/
go about our daily work. . .and helping gents/in penny debt/

but those that are intelligent/are selling bread. . .to be merging ends/
when there should be merriment/of sending them. . .to learn intense/

very well. . . .let me talk about our president/
that nigga should be deleted/i mean deleted from existence/

all he does is dressing best/while Queen of England subletting jests/
that Nigeria in a lot of penny debt/

now, that should be vexing chest/but he just relax. . .and put the hat on his teddy head/

o dear, he should check the net/boos he getting outta the blues. . .is more than that of Benitez!!/

Flashback at history/there was looting and there was theifery/
the one that looked like apes. . .futhered the course of pilfery/

4years we were sad, next 8 we were whimpering/
cos the guy be shipping. . .the shillings/he overseeing/

but before the sixties/

we didnt own it/we didnt hold seat/they came and dethroned Kings/
cos Kings were old peeps/these intruders throw gin/
. . .and blackies quickly sold it/

it was like some show biz/one was called 'Loo guard'. . .yet we took care of the whole shït/

but brother, sister, parents/dont allow this past menace/
affect the future and present/
lets join hands together and rejoice. . .to enjoy. . .53years of Independence!/
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
^^^ wtf, justice dah was dip

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Krizzkutz: ^^^ wtf, justice dah was dip

lol, atleast i commended towards the closer.. grin

its good dnt u think..i spoke the truth.
Re: Flow For Rank by Daphantom: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Base!! That was mad . . Ice, nice . . . My cypher be up in a bit.
Re: Flow For Rank by Daphantom: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
Arise 0' compatriots
53 . . . Aint nobody feeling me?/ we celebrating . . But the nation bleeding still/ and Jonathan put a Good-Lock on the doors of progression!!/ I digress . . Every year we regressing/ politicians . . And the problems they 'cos' . . resolving the angles of elevation!/
. . . A humanist rise, next he meets his benediction!/
Switch the mood/ to when we was fifty two/ we're still greiving too/ waited for the gen. Last night before I hit the books/ to script this poo/ PHCN handed to foreign Investors . . Nigga's beeming boos/ citizens ask if its true?/ is it good?/
A wave of changes coming . . . starting with the tariff increased goons!!/
. . . Strike! strike!
The goals yet to be achieved . . So we'll never see the net shake/ FG must listen cos there's no escape/ the cash requested is mere change/ to what these political ingrates gain/ I bet their kids school in Britain and In the USA/
Poor Uni structure . . Yet they want us to get the best grades/ Lecturers turning the schools into a business place/ its either Roger . . . Or the girls get Laid/ and still they'll get paid/
. . . . Corruption the horror core of the problems/ Babangida and his minions, we loathe them/ so many crimes commited but the cells can never hold them/
Cash Embezzlement reigns/ you get in office and don't loot, then you Lame/ is the picture the society paints/
Let your mind drift to the national assembly/ do they really rep. Their local constituency/ allocations released . . . We cry for infrastructure hoping they might listen/ it all falls on deaf ears cos the Leaders tight fisted!/
But I'm never loosing the focus/ no matter the challenges reality will throw us/ we still gon blow up . . . And that was pun intended!/
We pray for peace in the north/ that boko quit flipping the bombs/ Christ or Mohammed, bottomline is we both beilieve in the Gods/ nigga's should quit beetching and pause/ refuse to be used as pawns/ by the political scums/
. . . . No matter the storm/ we pray for the dawn/ and we shall rise, grow and succeed after the shine of the sun!/
Happy Independence peeps.
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Daphantom: Arise 0' compatriots
53 . . . Aint nobody feeling me?/ we celebrating . . But the nation bleeding still/ and Jonathan put a Good-Lock on the doors of progression!!/ I digress . . Every year we regressing/ politicians . . And the problems they 'cos' . . resolving the angles of elevation!/
Switch the mood/ to when we was fifty two/ we're still greiving too/ waited for the gen. Last night before I hit the books/ to script this poo/ PHCN handed to foreign Investors . . Nigga's beeming boos/ citizens ask if its true?/ is it good?/
. . . Strike! strike!
The goals yet to be achieved . . So we'll never see the net shake/ FG must listen cos there's no escape/ the cash requested is mere change/ to what these political ingrates gain/ I bet their kids school in Britain and In the USA/
Poor Uni structure . . Yet they want us to get the best grades/ Lecturers turning the schools into a business place/ its either Roger . . . Or the girls get Laid/ and still they'll get paid/
. . . . Corruption the horror core of the problems/ Babangida and his minions, we loathe them/ so many crimes commited but the cells can never hold them/
Cash Embezzlement reigns/ you get in office and don't loot, them you Lame/ is the picture the society paints/
Let your mind drift to the national assembly/ do they really rep. Their local constituency/ allocations released . . . We cry for infrastructure hoping they might listen/ it all falls on deaf ears cos the Leaders tight fisted!/
But I'm never loosing the focus/ no matter the challenges reality will throw us/ we still gon blow up . . . And that was pun intended!/
We pray for peace in the north/ that boko quit flipping the bombs/ Christ or Mohammed, bottomline is we both beilieve in the Gods/ nigga's should quit beetching and pause/ refuse to be used as pawns/ by the political scums/
. . . . No matter the storm/ we pray for the dawn/ and we shall rise, grow and succeed after the shine of the sun!/
dope move
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2013
Arise o Compatriot

. . Something for the people/
I've got nothing to say but this will do/
.. .We got a cup this year, , thanks to the F.u.cking eagles/
Aside from that what else?/
Jonathan and his bland budgets?/
All lies...the Facts? Not said/
Country fhucked/
Government fuckeed/
Lastnight my hommies heart stoped/
S/o to tony for he's long Gone/
Now Back to the 'topic' rather/
We got no sound 'eduction' Alas/
To think of it, does the 'subject matter?'/
Hope you hearing me speak/
Cuz I had to facking on my generator to watch the presidents speech/
Electricity, gone in a blink/
My Emotions filled to the brim/
No help for the weak/
Only benefits for the rich/
Souls that were killed/
Just to have the wealthy pleased/
Head to my feet/
Feeling sick/
When will we cross the bridge?
Cos we gotta do it quick/
I aint talking punches to the chin/
Or cutting some spleens/
All we need is a change for real/
No one's hearing the preaching of the meek/
Its gotta stop . .if not? So be it!/

RIP Tonyson...Happy Birthday Nigeria smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Phantom yo....that is superb.....freaking good!!!!! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Daphantom: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
Phantom yo....that is superb.....freaking good!!!!! grin

Lool. Thanks man . . . Yours was the definition of awesomeness!
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Daphantom: Arise 0' compatriots
. . . Strike! strike!
Cash Embezzlement reigns/ you get in office and don't loot, then you Lame/ is the picture the society paints/

Phantom are you crazy What is my verse compared to this epic shît Dude u murked this shìt...why didnt u register for RGA cypher? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.