Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,360 members, 7,891,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (927351 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Onebook: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
open c/o
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
@mikuz.. its obvious you don't understand my post. Maybe yu r venting yur anger on everything around u.
-
look. I said I joined this tourney ONLY cos I saw yur efforts to make a high class competition and d least I could do was support you as a bro.. and also d fact that Ibime was in it. Not cos I was interested in battling. (at least yu of all ppl shud know y)
-
now my first opponent gave half baked excuses and breezed out and my current opponent is looking to tow d same line, so basically I myt end up reaching d semis without even writing a single line. What fun is there in d tourney then? thought yu said No show attracts ban. make good on that threat then or yur efforts myt just be lying in ruins.
-
So if you say you don't blame me cos yu brot yourself low (whatever that means) then that's too bad bro. means you dunno me

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by demsid(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Raphjeezy:

What tha fuuuck iz sue pa, ma Rio

Shekson: Lemme pierce dis wackster as he drowns I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the sea of monsters//dissecting his flesh for D̶̲̥̅̊ mariners and lobsters//niccur be formin strong headin his son (EDINSON), my goons arrive and his car vanish (CAVANI)//spraying moi bullets on him, am so lavish//

Hey niccur, yu becomin a pest//i read to learn wordplays on ffr 4rm the vets//yu droppin shiits we tired of havin to flush//

so una plenty for there . pun-stars open their a$$
Re: Flow For Rank by demsid(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
I want mikuz head or dj5.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
demsid:
Most wanted niggaz . Mikuz,dj5naira and wack maestro

For what crime?
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
demsid: I want mikuz head or dj5.

...for ritual purpose
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
strikin' ma flow gently/ as a rhymy and d.ope netcee/
my wordie on ''super Mario'' . . . went over heads like flyin' Balotelli/

more than just a dry being and broke person/ u a con with teeth/
Bet you bit your 'stage name' from Young Jeezy/

Nothin' u own you flopped sissy/ you lie and collect rhymes/
Even the ''I dey glow like a sunshine'' . . . . was a liner from M.I/

A miser 4rm endtime/ you borrow lines from sites cos ur as wack as hell/
''scream out a biter you know'' ...by a Brazilian footballer . . . . and its 'RAPH-ah-yell!!'/

The slacker smells/ his profile remains bottom Low, like a name of a prof/
we see Raph~on Top . . . as ambiguous statement, either musta worn a womans garment or prolly a name of a drug!/

Fade off/ fake bruv/ . intendin' pro really/
Aint ill, he solely pulled a 'Raph' . . . . assumin' a pale face, pretendin' to be sick/

We met him strokin' d.eek/ suffers from PE, yet addicted to painted static queens/
couldnt get his eyes of n.ude dummies . . . . 'til we saw Raph jeez'ied at the sight of n.aked mannequins!/

Kolomentality upon his wasted family/ not that im murkin' Faze/
Familiar with his lunatic clan, so what i'd spit is Maddy-bar . . . . and 2 lines to cure his craze/

. . . even though hes purely sane/ re-read his dumb lyrics/ see his faulty wits/ my sick frees done quickly/ leave him uneasy/
Completely slit the yung gimmick/ with writtens Unfinished/
Re: Flow For Rank by jreyez(m): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
mikuz:

GTFOH!!

Who are you to question my rhyme scheme. An empty internet troll like you should sit back and learn rather than ask useless questions when I'm rhyming! I ask again, Who are you?

Fuq you! You think say yhu fit carry your coconut head come dey spit soya beans for here.. Bro tell me what this Fuqing means " I axe
the hater/ cos I'm like Jack the giant slayer/"
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
Na you get your mouth.
Re: Flow For Rank by jreyez(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
Like we're have a conversation?? we ain't talking... Dumb Fuq!
Re: Flow For Rank by demsid(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
dj5naira:

...for ritual purpose

yea .December tins . *wicked grin*
Re: Flow For Rank by demsid(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
mikuz: Na you get your mouth.

before nko. who go come get am. yeye
Re: Flow For Rank by UlqU3(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
_
Re: Flow For Rank by ThaBlaqBonez: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
UlqU3: If prekky's opponent's not serious, i'll happily fill in.

Looooool interesting
Re: Flow For Rank by delidimes: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
UlqU3: If prekky's opponent's not serious, i'll happily fill in.
where em dey do dat 1...nizzle u out fo gud
Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2013
deli dimes: where em dey do dat 1...nizzle u out fo gud

Lol..chill jhoor...let prekky's opponent decide
Re: Flow For Rank by UlqU3(m): 12:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Deli dimes.. I dunno you tho, whats with the attention seeking?
Re: Flow For Rank by Esuzy(m): 2:01am On Dec 08, 2013
mikuz: Make I follow Ibime's footstep . . .

Prince is wack/ I beat his @ss/ and rip his laps/
. . Plus he'll only flow better if he was a kitchen tap!/
I whooze his eye/ and bruise his thigh/ cos I'm sicker than Crooked I/
I beat him beyond recognition . . till we see the D Prince screaming Who am I?!/
He'll be killed sharply/ cos I'm his big daddy/ and a sick paddy/
. . so ask the Queen . . my bars are wrote to make Prince Harry . . /
I rap with ire/ to make the cat retire/
. . but if he claims hes 'growing in leaps and bounds' . . then hes just jumped from frying pan to fire!/
I spit splendour in verses/ like eloquent clergies/
so like Africans in the WC . . my punches wont let Prince get to the semis!/
I axe the hater/ cos I'm like Jack the giant slayer/
. . but before I rip him . . Ill first shoot his bladder . . to leave him with a 'Gunned organ' . . like the 'German player'!/
The foo,.lish sucker. . / will soon know who's hotter/
. . when I bring a pole weapon to 'Pierce P' . . with no trace of 'Pro evolution soccer'!/
Ma ciphers are witty/ while his one liners be silly/
. . so like 'Hull city' . . Ill attack him with wild animals when I bring 'The Tigers' to E.P!/
Hes bi.,tchy and soft/ so hes finished in short/
. . Cos even the Spurs winger knows that Ill take him to his Town's end and beat him to pulp!/
So in our battle . . Ill be coming forth with daggers/ to ffucking stop the maga/
. . he wont even win a criteria . . not to talk of seeing the 'Son tie' . . like the 'Governor of Taraba'!/

Now this shit was fucking WACK!!!! Messed up rhymes with soya bean lines. Mikuz no wonder you are a known wackhead on facebook, just heard you lose more battles than you win there. sad really sad!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:00am On Dec 08, 2013
Prince we send our verses to Glacierz.
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 4:31am On Dec 08, 2013
Ibime:

Glacierz acting a tool/ and chatting some bull/
If he question me again. . .I'll be smacking this fool/
My raps will dent him/ if this cat offending/
Troubling Ibi over his draw. . . when he can't even get past Animentim/
You a clown dude/ Question my schedule and I'ma sound you/
Ask if I'll beat Blaqbones. . . Kanye West answer. . . I'm bound 2!/
So it don't matter if the date/ isn't set to accomodate/
cos I'm beating Bones whether on Dec 9th or 8th/
And Siddogg is naive. . . I gotta question his manhood/
Cos he made agreement with Bones. . . and got caught in an ambush!/
'No personals'. . . you said/ but he rained curses on your head/
Shoulda pulled out the big gun. . . but now he murking you instead/
Reverse it on his head!/ and feed Ibi his vital stats/
I'll make sure next round, he pays for the slimy act/
It feels good to see Lite niggas double cross each other/
You can't trust those brothers/ They got no phucking honour/
but I promise Blaqbones will be beaten and bruised/ when I leave him abused/
while Glacierz will be cheering. . . from his seat in the pews!/

lol...i saw just saw this.

i never believed you could spit. . . .such bull shìt/with alleged good wits/
nigga i could eat you anytime. . .but youre better off a toothpick/
against ani. . .every punch i scored/would chunk ya jaw/
either the judges were dumb. . .or they were hungry for lunch and more/
i just prepped my mind/to let that slide/
maybe they needed a bar breakdown . . like wreck that tried/
still wreck ma hommie/ u cant dent ma glory/blab all u want . . .that ends the story/
i have exams to write/i read and grabbed tonight/then decided to glance this site/
but when i saw that wackpiece. . .i said to myself. . .Ibime win this tourney. . .or when i return. . . plan to die!!/
you always the man to fly/you say i question your schedule/
no! i question your mettle. . .you say you fly around. . .iron man. . . .i question your metal!!/
Teacher here . . .you kneel! . .i command bullies/. . .but when Lites appearhe shrinkssmaller pupil/
forget the dettol. . i possess the metal. . .if i dont take care of him, brothers who will??!!/
family man/happy in jand/uncle lion. . .gladly will yarn/
but lying is not good. . .give him 5k and his party is grand/
i break this mollycoddled rat/easier than indomie in noodle pack/so yall google fast/
only one who cant fúck with ibi . . igbo boys know is the nigga with a swollen scrotal sac!!!/
Re: Flow For Rank by DeadScrollzz: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2013
Whats happening na,when is my battle with prekky,...and wheres our thread,?,..lets drop after church please...
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2013
DeadScrollzz: Whats happening na,when is my battle with prekky,...and wheres our thread,?,..lets drop after church please...

Smh
Re: Flow For Rank by DeadScrollzz: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2013
mikuz:

Smh
.say something please,.wheres my thread,?,?
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2013
DeadScrollzz: Whats happening na,when is my battle with prekky,...and wheres our thread,?,..lets drop after church please...

Did you send your verse? Which one be 'drop after church' when your battle was yesterday?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2013
I inboxed him on Fb on two different occassions reminding of his battle with Prekky but he saw them and ignored. I don't know why hes now coming on here to pretend as if he knows nothing. Prekky just qualified for the semis without throwing a punch because he keeps getting drawn with cowards. My fault!!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2013
Home Profile Friends(1) Messages
Notifications Chat(33)

Oladeji Snowflakes Pohligunz Deadscrollz
active 37 minutes ago
Apply
See Older Messages
Kingsley Mikuz Achebeofrap Ezeala
Send ya verse now. Deadline is today at 9pm. Send it now to nlking@ hushmail.com
Yesterday at 3:05pm

Kingsley Mikuz Achebeofrap Ezeala
Bro send your verse na.
Today at 2:14am
Re: Flow For Rank by ThaBlaqBonez: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2013
Mikuz chill n let prekky n deadscrollz battle, if prekky z cool with it, so jes let it flow abeg, two rounds of no show is a no no, or let u3 battle jes d way u made siddog battle me, dont kill d tourney spirit bro, u don too try
Re: Flow For Rank by DeadScrollzz: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2013
Mikuz...av been very busy,I dint check into fb for some time now...and every time i check into NL,I cant find my battle thread...atleast that would have gingered me...am in church right now,if u dont mind...pls give me till later in the day...but if u've made up ur mind already on prekky goin to the semis...let me know now,so i wont bother stressing myself getting my verse ready...thanks.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2013
DeadScrollzz: Mikuz...av been very busy,I dint check into fb for some time now...and every time i check into NL,I cant find my battle thread...atleast that would have gingered me...am in church right now,if u dont mind...pls give me till later in the day...but if u've made up ur mind already on prekky goin to the semis...let me know now,so i wont bother stressing myself getting my verse ready...thanks.

How did you know you are battling Prekky and not know the date? Mikuz put the fixtures and the date together, now you are coming here to tell us stories.
Re: Flow For Rank by DeadScrollzz: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2013
Ibime:

How did you know you are battling Prekky and not know the date? Mikuz put the fixtures and the date together, now you are coming here to tell us stories.
.I am not here to argue nigga,..i knew my battle with prekky was either yesterday or today...i am very busy nowadays...but i dont want to be looked at like a coward fearing to battle prekky,thats why u still see me here exchanging words with u...am i gettin paid for this shit?,?...or with being NL king put money in my account?,?...pls lets respect ourselves...am only talking to mikuz...let me know my stand!
Re: Flow For Rank by ILLScripts: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2013
Please let's scrollzz battle o....my moneyy is on him....
Re: Flow For Rank by thannahbell(f): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2013
sittin in d hall of fame, breakin all d rules again
my lyrics makes u go insane, admit it! u no ur rap is lame winksittin in d hall of fame, breakin all d rules again
my lyrics makes u go insane, admit it! u no ur rap is lame.
u wanna b me? u av to die first. u hatin my shit? u av got to boss up.
I dine wit d devil, bouncin on broken pebbles.
contestin wit d demons, breakin d rules makes me go on
grim reaper is my homie, suckin d**k makes me grow sick.
u play it by d bullshit, visualized it lyk an addict.
ur rap gets me Hot, go get me a vibrator
a rap from a dummy, I transform ya to a gladiator.
makin young nigga lyk u die if old age,I will let u live to die another day.
bang hard, I call dat heavy metals.
blank verse, I make u feel every letters.
only fuckin wit dem A-listing niggaz.
blowin out ur brains, call me d drama queen gangster.

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.