Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,112 members, 7,896,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (928792 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2014
airmark:

I will let this pass. Next time you jump on a comment not meant for you, I will wield the big stick and break your thin neck.
grin grin how you want take do am? You dey lagos i dey warri howcome you Go take do Am grin abi Na spiritual matters...
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2014
ShadySlim: foolishh! You just keep hmmming, you are like shot1 in this shytt.
kk
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
but If teddybiyasi PULLS oFF HER CLOTHS..he ready to fuc.k free//
!
sneeze....

Got 5likes just cus of dis line...

Da truth shall set you free!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Renzo33(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2014
Always boring as usual kiss
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2014
Viewing this topic: siddoggg(m), gottoboy
(m), Renzo33(m)
Re: Flow For Rank by Renzo33(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2014
ckushy: Viewing this topic: siddoggg(m), gottoboy
(m), Renzo33(m)

So u gat nothing doing?
Re: Flow For Rank by siddoggg(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2014
Boring!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2014
siddoggg: Boring!
flow for rank 'n' aim likes nah
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2014
airmark:

I will let this pass. Next time you jump on a comment not meant for you, I will wield the big stick and break your thin neck. rap section will soon be sanitized so nitwits like you will be set at 'read only' mode.
Lmao@read only mode
Re: Flow For Rank by TzPhaLanx: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2014
When I told u all that here is flow for rats not flow for rank

U all thought I was joking?

When I told u all that everyone in NL is wack xcept for a selected few

BRB
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2014
Churchill96 this is FFR

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2014
TzPhaLanx: When I told u all that here is flow for rats not flow for rank

When I told u all that everyone in NL is wack xcept for a selected few

BRB
you know, everyone here's wack,,, so start with me pls,... I wanna be the first to have a taste of ya fist! Open c/o for ya head! . . .

Smh
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Instead of gossippin n quareling, y can't we communicate with barz? Broke niggaz can b1tch alott, no wonda dey can't afford tu drop barz
Re: Flow For Rank by Renzo33(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
you know, everyone here's wack,,, so start with me pls,... I wanna be the first to have a taste of ya fist! Open c/o for ya head! . . .
Smh

Elymax vs itzphalanx....can't wait to see swollen face
Re: Flow For Rank by Renzo33(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Where SAW Who the create thread for me and that dude undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Renzo33: Where SAW Who the create thread for me and that dude undecided
. Since mikuz is unreachable 4 now why don't you ask Guykhena 2 do it
Re: Flow For Rank by ShadySlim(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Renzo33:

So u gat nothing doing?
how is you?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Prologue…………..

The grim reaper gave me ‘’Application forms’’/…….that’s the reason am constantly ‘filling’ up Tombs/…….If verses from previous Mcees ‘swept’ you off your feet……………then ‘’shame on those Brooms/ …..He’s one of those emotional dudes/ ……………his Ex broke his heart and left ‘injuries’…….Am ‘Tetanus’, please give him’ Plaster of Paris’ to ‘Close Wounds’/ …….My tyres inflict pains with the screech…….Disasters happen when my Engine VROOM VROOM/…….cos am ‘Driving’ force with Velocity/ If what he says is ‘fly’, then imma ‘cobweb’ his Audacity/ They say ‘Yes’ to me…like a girl accepting Marriage Proposal/ you had better bow on my arrival/………cos like door hinges you ve been ripped of all Integrity/….plus they say ‘No’ to you like cultism in Universities/
I apply skill on stage like chalks to blackboards/ am the Rap god/…turning mics to ‘Tripods’/…………………..then with ‘fingers on cameras’ I ‘capture’ all minds without a Close Zoom/ Evil looms/ even referees fear to ‘whistle’ in my Cold tunes/ he’s a goon made soft in the month after June/ i ll’ extract chlorophyll from his greens……deflower him in his room……….his dreams won’t bloom/ Aches and plagues are poison food………….am serving him on plates to consume…………….like ‘’Eba and Iyan’ he ate with washed hands….’No Spoons’/
I put ‘puberty on a High Shelf’………he’s too short to get it…..thus ‘maturity’ can’t be Reached/ he’s a Snitch/ he ll’ get an Awesome Defeat/………………..don’t be surprised of the love he shows to the blues and ‘Stamford’…………in reality he lives ‘under the bridge’’/
With the coup d’état I ll’ overthrow…..watch me Reclaim Glory/
this is only a tip of the ‘ice berg’….’melt’ your heads down and enjoy the main story/

verse/////
From ‘Afar’ ya’ll could Smell Ibime’s Doom/……………….like a ‘’long Range Death Perfume’/
Oxygen’s been trapped cos its ‘massacre in the Air’/ Am Versatile with the Spear/ only stopping when his Ligaments Tear/ I bet the Retard Cheer/ He lacks Flair/…………he ll’ be lured to reveal his ‘Achilles’ Heel’..then with that poisonous arrow he ll’ be Stabbed There/.he’s engaged in Funny Affairs/……..how I wish it was ‘Xmas Season’…….i ll’ Navigate Noises from ‘Bangers’ to Burden His Ears/ I flirt words, the rhythm gets Caressed/ handcuff’s to firmly hold his heart like Cardiac Arrest/……...he ll’ be laid to Rest/………he changed ‘stones to Bread’………..’Hunger made him Fail the Test’/
I got to fumigate, flit and hang mosquito Nets/………………Nowadays he’s but an unwanted Pest/
Tell him to mind his Biz/or he gets Deceased/…he’s an expert ‘robber’, we all need to ‘Padlock our Lips/…..i heard he also known to ‘Steal A Kiss’/….his mirror scream when its sees the Beast/…..i got his tongue exposed to sun…….am drying up all of the crap he spits/ he’s as ugly as Trinidad james teeth/shit/ imma’ rip him in bits/..tell him he can’t ‘run’ from the ‘Truth’…..i got it glued to his feet/ F9’s in his credentials, he needs to Re-sit/ ……….into two halves like football matches his cranium gets Split/
I ll mutilate his throat and leave him with functionless Chords/….his shit sucks/ he can’t afford ‘airtime’..so he runs peoples phones down with his flashes and ‘missed calls’/ I got him ‘sniffing for evidence on crime scenes’ like Police Dogs/.he even needs ‘microwaves’ to heat words/………….he’s pocket’s empty..he got ‘ snoring mammon’/ He must have composed verses from a church’s Pulpit……they are no different from a Boring Sermon/…..he’s a registered Sex Offender/….see how I scribble and ‘dribble’ lyrics………..he’s dancing around almost staggering like a ‘confused defender’/
He should just chill/…he’s one of those dudes that eat ‘noodles’ everyday can develop no ‘indomitable will’/ ……he lacks formidable skill/ he was ‘lyrically sick’ till I cure the bastard with Chiloquin pills’/
Am fulfilling his prophesized End…………..his Apocalypse/…………am Nailing him hard like a catholic crucifix/…..his polo shirts ran out of horses/ get some Nurses/ and cotton wools cos am bloodying this Synopsis/…I killed his clan….call the undertaker to expect their corpses/ I ensured it was a painful process/….if he attacks with animals I ll’ chop off their ‘heads’ and ‘tails’ like Coin Tosses/….i ll’ fracture his structure till his system collapses/………..he doesn’t achieve his ‘goals’ without help or ‘ Assists’/.he’s a wack artiste with slack tactics/ Matter of Fact is…………….he needs Practice/
Battling me lands you in a cemetery/ totally un-necessary/ and please tell me if he’s a man or cunt cos’ his gender is hard to determine like ‘Weird M.C (Nigerian musician)///.i got him crippled with polio and Ebola ailment/ I burnt him with ‘fire baptism’…..his sins needed Atonement/ put him in the Bonnet/ bring a better Opponent/ I just killed him with the Couplets and Quatrains………oops I also neutralized his venom with the Sonnets/………….and yo his stupidity is legendary…..cam you believe this n.igga opened a Fridge in an attempt to ‘Freeze The Moment??/////

To be continued
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
It Is What It Is Ya'll, The Loonatikk Cypher OO1 Featuring Thunderstorm,Lumyd,Ink,Akin,Limerick and U3 titled "Dark Matter" is Here.

Have A Good Read :https://m.facebook.com/notes/david-loonatiikk-williams/loonatikk-cypher-oo1-ft-chukalumydinkakinlimericku3-dark-matter/707648232635775/?refid=7&_ft_=qid.6034391596224302916%3Amf_story_key.-6229370839224010890
Re: Flow For Rank by Churchill96(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
boring oh... Runs back to sexuality section grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Churchill96(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
LooNat11kk: It Is What It Is Ya'll, The Loonatikk Cypher OO1 Featuring Thunderstorm,Lumyd,Ink,Akin,Limerick and U3 titled "Dark Matter" is Here.

Have A Good Read :https://m.facebook.com/notes/david-loonatiikk-williams/loonatikk-cypher-oo1-ft-chukalumydinkakinlimericku3-dark-matter/707648232635775/?refid=7&_ft_=qid.6034391596224302916%3Amf_story_key.-6229370839224010890

Its whack as fucck
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
LooNat11kk: It Is What It Is Ya'll, The Loonatikk Cypher OO1 Featuring Thunderstorm,Lumyd,Ink,Akin,Limerick and U3 titled "Dark Matter" is Here.

demn cool

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Churchill96:

Its whack as fucck
Lol You Just Pained Cos I didnt let you in on it. Cool anyways
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
grammar grammar grammar!!! No creativity! Ink and U3 killed it tho
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
loonat11k strike hard too

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Churchill96:

Its whack as fucck
oMUMU, Thunda fire your papa.
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Smh. Airmark is already our mod. Elymaxiimus tongue
Re: Flow For Rank by Churchill96(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
LooNat11kk: Lol You Just Pained Cos I didnt let you in on it. Cool anyways

E wack, bro. Sincerely speaking.
Re: Flow For Rank by Churchill96(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Limerick:
oMUMU, Thunda fire your papa.

This pic proves you a gay and I don't do gays... Keep away

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Churchill96:

This pic proves you a gay and I don't do gays... Keep away
I beta pass u, ur signature says it all
Re: Flow For Rank by Churchill96(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gay as$ nigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.