Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,227 members, 7,925,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (932969 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
fuckyouhard: once u learn how to rhyme u'll do wonders. start wit 2 syllables eg, 'sleek bar - bleep that' 'mouka - hooker'.
kk.. will work on that!
sosiqdude:

Nice one...
tenks!
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Now am standin on d edge b/w evil n good/
thor is black bt d wyt is now comin to my hood/
1 minute happy n anoda sad is nw my mood/
past n present makes me cal stand a stood/
poverty stricken me yet thor gat all d food/
wering cloths yet am feeling nude/

Hehehehe.....

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
007Bruce: fooolish boy, you aint a vet! You's just one of coogar's followers.
its fixed.

Who's creating the thread?
Re: Flow For Rank by obayaya(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: I wanna battle someone here.....

Your best will do.

See you?

With your wack flows lipsrsealed
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
obayaya:

See you?

With your wack flows lipsrsealed
grin just wait, watch and see....cool
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
PaulThor: Now am standin on d edge b/w evil n good/
thor is black bt d wyt is now comin to my hood/
1 minute happy n anoda sad is nw my mood/
past n present makes me cal stand a stood/
poverty stricken me yet thor gat all d food/
wering cloths yet am feeling nude/

Hehehehe.....
lmao , . . . Thor, you nd this your anthem gringringrin
Re: Flow For Rank by obayaya(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: grin just wait, watch and see....cool

I'm Watching bro cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
obayaya:

I'm Watching bro cool
correct
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
this one wey dem don change thor character to a lady from marvel.... paulthor go chop punches that sting from that area oo...
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
ojoawo: this one wey dem don change thor character to a lady from marvel.... paulthor go chop punches that sting from that area oo...

Will dey also change the thor in the scandavian mythology in history encyclopedias?? Nahhh....
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
****Today z sunday.. so imma respect masef n keep it holy***

i dont preach cos i spit fire n reduce lives to nothing/
ma words convert both faithful and sinners to burnt offering /
.... like a vexed petrol tank on Jah's alter flexing!!!!

i slay parents in dere kids presence/
tke d hearts out .... leaving the dead chest feeling no absence,/
den 'carve it with knife to form a sweet shape' that makes sense/
.... Cos like christ always wanted.. me's just 'showing little children love' .... forgive ma process.... and embrace its essence!!

if claim 'boko',i pour ya with con acidic flows to burn in you evil/.... striking balance...2 make ya spiritual life even/
ur ikks see me.... they running screaming ' haram'...
.... Cos i chase demonic spirits when i sprinkle ma flows like holy water/ i swear !!allah!!!!

saliva like consuming fire/ ma annointing lures death.. Its dire/
...So if i boast to ve annointed kingss with olive/ wah i mean is...... Offing the head... place in oily pan....den spit under till em fry tire!!

i preach in tongues..strange language/
those not in spirit.. i make dem minds heavy.. spiritual baggage/
.. Ok!! i purposely boxed dis bar in kings seal/ ...like david/.. so only brave 'men who lead in battle' can see content in it.. a..k...a 'joabs' of rap!!!

*sunday z ova.. remain blessed... but if u didnt get bar above ... stay vexed/,
like deep bible verse get dose not in D spirit... Perplexed!!
..**wait a min*** .Holy sh**it....i just broke 'a commandment'... hor.ny me impregnated ur thoughts to deliver confusion after 'fornicating' ur virgin minds....getting it...... sexed!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Na wa o...
Re: Flow For Rank by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:20am On Jul 21, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: gillyaz phuck you..big time//me always at da bottom..why?//na because i nor fine//or i nearly ''escaped'' dat Cage of a Mind //
so you all know...
to whom it may concern//warriblood is one Textcee..wen nor Send//
beef him na u go tire till you end// den u ask for paracetamol for ur Head//cus he 4ùck ur wives..ra.pe ur sisters...n disvirgin ur Girlfrnd//ask coogar wat i did to Ted//till na she still wont FORGIVE ME even if ANGEL mICHAEL come down con beg//

wen i hate you..i hate you//
even if ur lines are good..na bad i go Rate you//
cus in my eyes ur destined to Fall..my faith true//
so all ur lines are like MAMA iYABO dish...nobody fit use dat Plate chew//
check my multi syllabic rimes..guess it dey ache you//
soon i be da latest headline for youtube//

teddybiyasi askin to see my thick gbola//cus my prick dey give dem goala//dats why she con dey hollla//cus i phuck it better dan Coogar //she start to call me toto hawker// even krone my best Frnd don phuck Her//he confirm say her toto don scatter//

to enter you need no visa//
just tell teddy you want to please her//
she pass you da rizler//
for you to light her//take her to titan//use ur tongue to filter//any dirt in da toto..before u suck am//ave done it wit her..na warriblood talk am//

Dis is My SExTAPE''
lwkmd-------warriblood i hail oo
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2014
kslib, that was nice! a lot of improvement u've made! meanwhile, when u start a bar with a rhyme use that same rhyme for all other lines in the same bar. like u did even and evil in ur 3rd bar, but why haram and allah? secondly, 'dire' doesn't rhyme with 'under' but 'fire' would
Re: Flow For Rank by willsofsteel: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2014
The sounds of bittered Eyptian Mothers, the Agoney of the Orphan/they Lost in a Cold World, Despised By The legions Of MANY/the Fear of the UNKNoWn trapped in d END so EARLY/and Very few Smile, the Rest BARELy, starved from Growing, the Enemies Locked their Thoughts,Even in Death, dey aint KNowing, then Suddnely our Wraths IGNITE... Who are We? The WATCHERs of this REALM/, We designed By the Glory of the Rejected, on the Wacks. The Dopes CLAiM/Blood and Tears, Fear Intense,Tha PHOENIX bound By the Law, to Oppress the Proud/we give Grace to The Humble were Eva they FoUnd/stucked for a Moment, the Globe Ceased as We Stare, We return with the Inverse.. Our Names in d Clouds/our deeds will Scouts/We are The PAST of the Present in the FUTURE...we are the PHOeNIX !

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2014
I try to rap, but now i think i lost the inspiration/
maybe its cos none replied the intimidation/
i gave to these emcees, now i dont see no coogar/
no Ibime, no mikuz, even kr0ne's verses now lacks sugar/
and teddibiyasi's took her foot of the pedal/
she ran over Kim and stopped without no medal/
warriblood is still bbitchin', no surprise why he's always bottom/
forced wordies all the time, even rhymin' is his problem/
fuckyouhard where you at? Where's ckushy's body?/
i tried to keep it poppin'/ sshit was still sloppy/
yet none could stop me/ not even the dreaded phoenix/
Jigs was never your favourite cos he beheaded bbitches/
he was the rap aluu, now you see why Ibime's is scared/
i kill PH boys, they attack me and die instead/
my every bar was basic/ its just the way i made it/
they still call me weak after seeing the bodies in the basement/
faceless/ elvisonjack2 is back after the tsunami/
only to get his head chopped off and mailed too mommy/

SAW

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2014
fuckyouhard: kslib, that was nice! a lot of improvement u've made! meanwhile, when u start a bar with a rhyme use that same rhyme for all other lines in the same bar. like u did even and evil in ur 3rd bar, but why haram and allah? secondly, 'dire' doesn't rhyme with 'under' but 'fire' would
oga, pls take the lecture to the chatroom na undecided

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2014
fuckyouhard: kslib, that was nice! a lot of improvement u've made! meanwhile, when u start a bar with a rhyme use that same rhyme for all other lines in the same bar. like u did even and evil in ur 3rd bar, but why haram and allah? secondly, 'dire' doesn't rhyme with 'under' but 'fire' would
Thanks!!

It was the way i placed it .. the ryhme is water and allah---- pronounced in pidgin as WOTAH..
WOTAH----- Allah!

Yes. Forgot to add till 'em burn tire'!!

Thanks for the critique man!!

##peace##
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
oga, pls take the lecture to the chatroom na undecided
and what did u just do?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7affa9d7

DOWNLOAD AUDIO FIRST IF YOU CAN THEN LISTEN WITH LYRICS___-IT WAS AN ACAPELLA RAP BATTLE I HAD ON FACEBOOK WITH A DUDE CALLED ARNY...................

Am bringing Armies to Kill/
Grab a spoon to scoop…am turning Arny to Meal/
When I step on the mic..take 3 steps Backward/ he's a ridiculous Coward/ ...saying he’s d.oper is like comparing Harvard with Babcock/…..i attack with Ebola, Polio and Cancer/…he can't enter my building….he only mans the door post like Club bouncers/…am a complete Spartan/….even if he stood on ‘cemented’ floors…he can't give or provide a ‘concrete answer’/ he’s not ‘gifted’ with words…he got ‘nothing from Santa’/
Am only 18 but I act 45/ am fortified/ he’s history and dead…his name’s mortified/
You don’t want me doing the 2x2 or the 3x3 or his pain multiplies/………
He was all green till I slashed with the Cutlass/ he sucks at Core Math…………so I ll’ scatch his face with ‘the claws of BODMAS’/
He couldn’t beat me in his wack fairy dream/ ....so you ll’ get torched*touched*like a ‘blackberry screen’/
Turn this to an Asia fight…bodybag and dump him in the Far East/ he drops ‘salty watery’ rhymes like he rapped and flowed on the ‘bar’beach/……I ll’ seal his fate with ‘cowries like ifa priests’/…………..he can't compose a Damn phrase/ he wont be a pope…I dominate the conclave/ he can’t *cereal*’see real things though feeds on ‘corn flakes’/ for God sake/ imma school him in 4 days/ then like Christ and the two thieves….imma hang and nail his ass on the surface/………….he lives in swarp areas/ he wont have a smooth wood though given a sand paper/ if he dares deceive/ I ll’ 'plant' my dick in his mom till she 'bears my seed'/.....with the sword in the scabbard…..i still made him bleed/……….he’s a ‘g.ay fake pastor’…..his genesis tells tales of ‘Adam and Steve’/
His mum is my give and go Concubine/…..i ll’ finger the bitch with ‘Spikes of a Porcupine’/…am rocking the gig/ if he wears glasses.....am flogging the geek/..he balls in relegation..am topping the league/……………he ll' kick the bucket/I ll’ block his profits/…he's known in bus-stops to pick a pocket/////he was a ‘twin born in Calabar’…he was killed before ‘mary slessor could stop it’/
I ll’ disfigure his posture/fracture his structure/…subject him to torture…till his heart stops to function/…..i ll’ feed him to vultures/…shake him with earthquakes and volcanic eruptions/………….’rig the ballot boxes’…..he wont win elections/.put the barbarian in everlasting detention……….or I ll’ cut his stomach open’ like ‘Caesarian Section’/.if he's fabric..imma heat him on the ironing board/…then leave the motherfucker with two damn options…..’Death by Hanging or the Firing Squad’/…on Facebook,Humpty Rules/..now his agony ‘echos like am empty room’///////////////am usain bolt on tracks...../like mikel na you go surely carry second/…my ‘dagger was clothe’…I stripped and stabbed the gay with a ‘Naked Weapon’/
I just massacered this Fake lad/…..stepped on his human rights like a brake pad/…………..am lording with a professional game/………..matter of fact,he’s not human…just an Animal with a Funny Botanical Name’/

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Inkblood: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
i am just trying to shake my rust off.

sick of spending time/ in penning rhymes/ before my bars can get recognised/ time is money, so i wont invest a dime/ this one is for free.. don’t care if Its wack and i get penalized/
i’m here to shine/
cos i was born with the holy chakras/ and i've come to dethrone you bastards/
i'm closing chapters/ of phony rappers/
just to prove that my flo is standard!/

my aim is cruel/ so tell ya best to brace himself/ cos when i'm vexed i'll Rayp his girl/ I’m a demon, inhaling myrrh/ athiest seer / born in heaven, but raised in hell/
my tapes will sell/ for sure..
cos my verses are priceless/ my energy’s heightened/ making my enemies frightened/ cos they know i won’t stop till all wack emcees are lifeless!/
i'm a venomous sky being / an extraterrestial high priest/ the last surviving member of the nephilim hybrids!/

inherited my skill from a line of experts/
i’m quick to smite offenders/ regardless of size or gender!/
i’m a diamond merchant slash crime confessor/ the rhyme professor/ and its time to lecture!/

i’m an evil beast/ from the middle east/ that gives you creeps/
chilling with your girl getting more head than a guillotine.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
iamaromolaeran: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7affa9d7

DOWNLOAD AUDIO FIRST IF YOU CAN THEN LISTEN WITH LYRICS___-IT WAS AN ACAPELLA RAP BATTLE I HAD ON FACEBOOK WITH A DUDE CALLED ARNY...................

Am bringing Armies to Kill/
Grab a spoon to scoop…am turning Arny to Meal/
When I step on the mic..take 3 steps Backward/ he's a ridiculous Coward/ ...saying he’s d.oper is like comparing Harvard with Babcock/…..i attack with Ebola, Polio and Cancer/…he can't enter my building….he only mans the door post like Club bouncers/…am a complete Spartan/….even if he stood on ‘cemented’ floors…he can't give or provide a ‘concrete answer’/ he’s not ‘gifted’ with words…he got ‘nothing from Santa’/
Am only 18 but I act 45/ am fortified/ he’s history and dead…his name’s mortified/
You don’t want me doing the 2x2 or the 3x3 or his pain multiplies/………
He was all green till I slashed with the Cutlass/ he sucks at Core Math…………so I ll’ scatch his face with ‘the claws of BODMAS’/
He couldn’t beat me in his wack fairy dream/ ....so you ll’ get torched*touched*like a ‘blackberry screen’/
Turn this to an Asia fight…bodybag and dump him in the Far East/ he drops ‘salty watery’ rhymes like he rapped and flowed on the ‘bar’beach/……I ll’ seal his fate with ‘cowries like ifa priests’/…………..he can't compose a Damn phrase/ he wont be a pope…I dominate the conclave/ he can’t *cereal*’see real things though feeds on ‘corn flakes’/ for God sake/ imma school him in 4 days/ then like Christ and the two thieves….imma hang and nail his ass on the surface/………….he lives in swarp areas/ he wont have a smooth wood though given a sand paper/ if he dares deceive/ I ll’ 'plant' my dick in his mom till she 'bears my seed'/.....with the sword in the scabbard…..i still made him bleed/……….he’s a ‘g.ay fake pastor’…..his genesis tells tales of ‘Adam and Steve’/
His mum is my give and go Concubine/…..i ll’ finger the bitch with ‘Spikes of a Porcupine’/…am rocking the gig/ if he wears glasses.....am flogging the geek/..he balls in relegation..am topping the league/……………he ll' kick the bucket/I ll’ block his profits/…he's known in bus-stops to pick a pocket/////he was a ‘twin born in Calabar’…he was killed before ‘mary slessor could stop it’/
I ll’ disfigure his posture/fracture his structure/…subject him to torture…till his heart stops to function/…..i ll’ feed him to vultures/…shake him with earthquakes and volcanic eruptions/………….’rig the ballot boxes’…..he wont win elections/.put the barbarian in everlasting detention……….or I ll’ cut his stomach open’ like ‘Caesarian Section’/.if he's fabric..imma heat him on the ironing board/…then leave the motherfucker with two damn options…..’Death by Hanging or the Firing Squad’/…on Facebook,Humpty Rules/..now his agony ‘echos like am empty room’///////////////am usain bolt on tracks...../like mikel na you go surely carry second/…my ‘dagger was clothe’…I stripped and stabbed the gay with a ‘Naked Weapon’/
I just massacered this Fake lad/…..stepped on his human rights like a brake pad/…………..am lording with a professional game/………..matter of fact,he’s not human…just an Animal with a Funny Botanical Name’/

#dope..... avent listened to the audio yet though

#Edit: missed that it was an acapella. nice lines though

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Is that wat that was called? I didn't know. I normally would hit someone on the head when I have it. Is that how yours go? Sounds on the low-low to me undecided

YeaYeaNot

ERTHAENIGMA:
sounds like someone is having an org@sm

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Rapmaestro(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
what am i missing?
Re: Flow For Rank by Scarz: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
007Bruce: cartoon theme song inspire you?/
wtf!!! I say you should deactivate this moniker and retire, fool!!
receiv m0re lashes faster dan u blink|
ehm gay fuçk what u think|
whateva cumZ out of it..am sure it g0ne stink|
u better get da sp0nge nd h0pe u d0nt shrink|
cuz like titanic am g0ne make diz gay sink|
dnt dig? g0t enuf keyz... 2 drive u extint|
read diz carefuly u nasty príck|
diss 2 d nig ab0ve u yet u qu0tin me u sick?|
i knw when i flow u white like u came out ma d1ck|
cart0on theme s0ngz inspire me|u annoyed cuz am c0ld' den fal' of nd leave'|diz just a warning|u knw u f0ol 4 u 2 diss me|mayb next time u w0nt be|cuz i stab u with ma claus.clawz nd send u dwn d chimney!
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Inkblood: i am just trying to shake my rust off.

sick of spending time/ in penning rhymes/ before my bars can get recognised/ time is money, so i wont invest a dime/ this one is for free.. don’t care if Its wack and i get penalized/
i’m here to shine/
cos i was born with the holy chakras/ and i've come to dethrone you bastards/
i'm closing chapters/ of phony rappers/
just to prove that my flo is standard!/

my aim is cruel/ so tell ya best to brace himself/ cos when i'm vexed i'll Rayp his girl/ I’m a demon, inhaling myrrh/ athiest seer / born in heaven, but raised in hell/
my tapes will sell/ for sure..
cos my verses are priceless/ my energy’s heightened/ making my enemies frightened/ cos they know i won’t stop till all wack emcees are lifeless!/
i'm a venomous sky being / an extraterrestial high priest/ the last surviving member of the nephilim hybrids!/

inherited my skill from a line of experts/
i’m quick to smite offenders/ regardless of size or gender!/
i’m a diamond merchant slash crime confessor/ the rhyme professor/ and its time to lecture!/

i’m an evil beast/ from the middle east/ that gives you creeps/
chilling with your girl getting more head than a guillotine.
Nice Flow, How about a battle?
Re: Flow For Rank by Inkblood: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
LooNat11kk: Nice Flow, How about a battle?
thanks. i will battle later when i'm better in touch with my flow. just keystyling for now. practice and more practice
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Son, you think your good, get it out of your head/
you keep continuing your gonna end up dead/
Should of known a dog as parent was a bad crossbred/
unlike you ima real purebred/
Boy, you better run, cause you on deathbed/
After im done with you, you be bleeding red/
Now everything, i dont say be left unsaid/
So before you post better think ahead/
Cuz no matter what you do, i fecking own this thread/
To, whoever fights back, I'll be here/
Im just waiting for a volunteer/
a queer,a seer, whoever it is, prepare to have fear/
Cause when im done with you its just another souvenire/
If you still wanna go, i'll put in gear/
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 12:54am On Jul 22, 2014
!!! Random bullet!!!

<<ok, biitches.. Now listen >>

you drop like girls of african decent/
famzing american accent/ look,even ya alter ego's wont consent/..cos it sounds horrible to un-imaginable extent/.
.. the rap god's advent/he ll curve back-bones to form holy tents,/ so u ffake bittches better repent!!!

if u claim tough/i throw ma knock punch at lights speed to ya spine/renderin u crippled/.
...So even if u're an inch from safety/ u still wont crawl ya survival story!!

see!!! i make death sexy/when i slay simpletons/
.. Den with knives i uncloth they skin/to reveal n..aked skeletons!!

deadly VAMPIRE/.. i use blood of ma victims to pen down jokes in ma numerous DIARIES/
k is one man army/who leaves scores of dead bodies like aba riot/..
you biitches spit h20/ Lib drops hot oil/
..both can never relate/ cos you's down down below / K is oga @ d Top
you pussies throw weak punches/ i swing deadly knock-outs/
.. even if i lace ya'lls gloves with digital clock.. ya still wont deliver on time

<<Listen..>>

in dis game i am da boss/dat beast dreaded mafias dont wanna 'CROSS'/
..psychos and evil minds see me,dey do the 'HOLY SIGN'/cos i drop heads on X-crosses..
.. Any bagga who find me trouble.. i swear im life i go loss!!

this demon is merlin trapped in ninja assasin/he slays by swords/ or dark words/..
either way, you're dead meat

i stab f@ggots with no mercy/like bayern-barca without messi/.
with screwdriver/i burst thier eyes,throat,neck,cheeks,kidney,a..nus,bladder/..errywhere.... give em multiples holes like fishing net ..... till i POOL dem LIVER in blood,.... me no have no 'MERSEY-SIDE'

<< Arrogants prriicks.. Listen>>

ya father is king of rap right?/ .no worries.. i ll dethrone him from the chair with a whip round his neck as i drag the basstard to death/ ..
i will slaughter all his sons like pigs.. . now dats double wahala for dead body!!
.. .. So when i say i ll recede his 'HEIR LINE', i am not referring to his 'SHINY SKULL'

<<General bulletin>>

Nigga not generic, he speak alien/ rumor haz it dat i import bars from MARS/ dat pass though MECURY/ cos ma flow burns, leaving visible marks like dat body cream VENUS/
.. U kno what? Ya'll shud just admit n call me the ffucking SOLAR SYSTEM cos me too hot to handle

>> Liarsss!! they dont drop no d0pe shi*t/i have dropped stronger shi*ds in the toilet bowl>>

them depreciate rap/but with ma lines, i appreciate/
you know what, no need to expantiate/i bet you relate/!!
kslib doesnt bite from the-net/ cos his thougts, faster than jet/
his method sinks in, ya never forget/ but yours ushers regret/
if urs was CD, DVD will STOP n scream EJECT/
but when i drop sh*it on a plate n slit in.... it PLAY in delight..showing respect!!

<< And To all ya haters!!>>

Ma downfall z like TRANSFORMATION AGENDA/
i wish ya GOOD-LUCK, keep waiting
... Cos like VISION 2020/ you will never see it.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 6:51am On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 7:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Emaprince: Here!....fuckyouhard vs. 007bruce

https://www.nairaland.com/1823459/bloody-clash-ii-fuckyouhard-vs

#bringbackourpussy#
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2014
What happening?

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.