Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,919 members, 7,980,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:28 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (940632 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (943) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2014
coogar:

my rhymes went -

how is my bar similar to the one below? mention one similar rhyme or set-up. even a fool of 5 knows the writer that could come up with the "smoke habit" pun wrote this bar without the knowledge of the one below.

no one changed nothing here. the difference in the build up is because none of the writers knew each other's work before writing their shyte.

whose fault is this?
i came here to ask for sidddogg's head. someone said he got caught on facebook - you instantly got interested like an irresponsible father that you are & pronounced his death sentence.

if you are retired, stay retired!
if you want to come out of your retirement, then say so. at best, you should be observing not pushing upcoming niggaz down like you are one god of thunder, here.

lo & behold - you were caught biting after accusing others of the same crime. you are the worst hypocrite to have ever lived. don't bother yourself about what NL will become - it's not your grandfather's property. go to your land ridden with oil-spillage to worry about what it would become.

fück outta here, you obese bastärd......

Suarez, tell that to the birds. You've been caught stealing other people's lyrics over and over again. You can deceive these gullible children like a fake pastor all you want, but you can't mislead matured vets. Nothing you say ll disprove the fact that you're a vampire, A Suarez of rap for that matter.

So stop arguing, it only makes you look more sstupid than you look.

You've already confessed that you bit against me. So just ask for forgiveness and we ll allow you back into the fold.

You have dragged the name of this site to the mud. I wonder how other sites ll see NL now. I'm sure they're making fun of us right now.

Suarez think about it, how many vets have ever hyped you before?

Suarez, you don kill us for this site finish! You have destroyed what respected heads built for years.
You ll pay for it!

Suarez Vs Mikuz

Suarez:
You're a rat to your facebook friends - a low class snitch/
Mik is a Malnourished puppy with a fractured butt-a broke-áss bítch

Arsonal vs Swave Sevah on KOTD:

I got locked up, I was labeled as a low-class Crip/
You a female dog with a fractured tailbone. . . You ain’t nothin’ but a broke áss bítch/

http://battlerap.com/lyrics/arsonal-vs-swave-sevah/

He changed fractured tailbone to fractured bbutt and changed female dog to malnurished puppy.

Suarez, dias God o!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2014
kim kardashian, you sound like a dumped girlfriend. you were beaten decisively. i got nothing to prove to you again. i cracked you lyrically & you even got removed as a mod - the mods thought you were too useless when you lost a battle you begged for.

achebe of rap - lyrics fall apart. grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2014
kr0ne: Ruuuuubish!!! We've had many build-up look alikes here on this forum. In fact, it happens everywhere! It's just like saying "I'll murk him". . .almost every textcee have used this line. A bite is when u take a non-generic PUNCHLINE word for word. Bis still the king!!!
Meanwhile, Airmark, I wan go swim today o, so easy, bro grin. . .it's a friendly match o. I no know why dem go call am brutal grin

You are a vet. Coogar can only yarn his opata to schoolkids. If he makes enough noise, he can obfuscate the clear facts.

coogar:
31?? cheesy grin real age or the passport age? cheesy
no ninja knows your age. you are a useless ijaw boy that is into bunkering. my $5 says you have up to 5 passports with different DOBs.
honestly, i am tired of this back & forth with you. internet is about the only medium we could exchange words so let's leave it at that instead of prying into my private life.
so i hope i speak for all & sundry when i ask you, with all due respect, to fück off. stay on your lane & i'll stay in mine.

Please bros, what is your profession. What job do you do? Just answer cleanly.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2014
Ibime:
You are a vet. Coogar can only yarn his opata to schoolkids. If he makes enough noise, he can cover up his bites.

didn't i warn you fatfück to stay on your lane? you don't want what would come to you if you keep goading. this is your final warning.

Please bros, what is your profession. What job do you do? Just answer cleanly.

a political assassin!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Hahaha,

Suarez I was battling KOTD battlers and not you.

You knew that if you come against me with those rubbish wack punches of yours like the ones you paste here on FFR, you ll lose - thats why you had to steal lines from battle sites to face me.

Luiz Suarez, I ll see to it that you never battle or cast votes on battles on here anymore unless you ask for forgiveness, just like the way you begged after biting a whole verse from Metasin!

Suarez, why do you have an insatiable urge to bite like this? Is it because you came from a generation of notable vampires?

Suarez forget all this little secondary kids you're misleading, they're obviously fooling you!

I ask you again, how many certified vets hype you?

Suarez Vs Mikuz

Suarez:

You a female dog with a fractured tailbone. . . You ain’t nothin’ but a broke áss bítch/

He changed fractured tailbone to fractured bbutt and changed female dog to malnurished puppy.

Suarez, dias God o!
Re: Flow For Rank by deathstroke(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2014
jobless peeps......chai...na wah oooh

so surprise THE SO CALLED GOD DO BITE.

COOGER KUDOS TO U MAN

#TEAMCOOGER

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2014
deathstroke: jobless peeps......chai...na wah oooh

so surprise THE SO CALLED GOD DO BITE.

COOGER KUDOS TO U MAN

#TEAMCOOGER
Is this ^ ^ ^ a living thing? Smh
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: See this bastard. You aint even ashamed of yourself. Heard you a graduate and keep spewing blunderz here and there. Mikuz your a disgrace to this earth. Your a jobless fool outside nl. Talking about career in real life? Nigga don't dare me, am aint a civillian like you. I can 4uck your entire generation up with just ma identity card! But who are you? A Faggy Lad With No Goal or Ambition, Nature made you Jobless! Coogar made you Modless! Infact, Kim Your a Waste!!
PUNCHLINE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kinezeala: Hahaha,
Suarez I was battling KOTD battlers and not you.

You knew that if you come against me with those rubbish wack punches of yours like the ones you paste here on FFR, you ll lose - thats why you had to steal lines from battle sites to face me.

Luiz Suarez, I ll see to it that you never battle or cast votes on battles on here anymore unless you ask for forgiveness, just like the way you begged after biting a whole verse from Metasin!

Suarez, why do you have an insatiable urge to bite like this? Is it because you came from a generation of notable vampires?

Suarez forget all this little secondary kids you're misleading, they're obviously fooling you!

I ask you again, how many certified vets hype you?

of course, you were battling KOTD....KOTD also spewed the fadeyi oloro line, i got that from arsonal abi na swerve.

kim, you were lethally sodòmised. no question about it. apologise to who? to you? a king has no apology for his servants & that's discounting i didn't even commit the offence you are having pre-ejäculations about.

i removed you as a mod, i can have your entire history wiped off with a touch of a button where i am if you don't shut your trap.

of all the maggots in the loo, kim that got rapëd by 5 top-tier textcees is demanding an apology. why did you dump the mikuz moniker? are you ashamed of your loss?

if you know what's right for you, you better get sidddogg's verse and post it before i unleash hell on you. my bars are a ticking time-bomb. i need to get them off sharpish! do your job & get that battle running....

you are my messenger!
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
The NL Signature doesnt display again, why?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
YoungDaNaval: I'll rather be a wacko than being a biter like Ibime your god!!

WORD# .. plus that ibime dude must be rapping with a really weird accent cos he couldnt get d rhythm in my bars which everyother person got---
he needs to go watch ahat battle league and that arsenal battle shit and learn modern rhyme schemes---

text battles are fixed and scripted based on ACAPELLA FLOW NOT BASED ON A BEAT--

so when ya'll reading text brawl --dont read like its for a beat but rather for an acapella brawl

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

WORD# .. plus that ibime dude must be rapping with a really weird accent cos he couldnt get d rhythm in my bars which everyother person got---
he needs to go watch ahat battle league and that arsenal battle shit and learn modern rhyme schemes---

text battles are fixed and scripted based on ACAPELLA FLOW NOT BASED ON A BEAT--

so when ya'll reading text brawl --dont read like its for a beat but rather for an acapella brawl
Text rap differs from vocal bro - you dont pen down a text verse the same way you would go on a beat.

Plus that your verse was really stretched - aside killing the flow; exceeding the given amount of bars wouldnt give you a better chance of outrhyming your opponent. Nah

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
coogar:

of course, you were battling KOTD....KOTD also spewed the fadeyi oloro line, i got that from arsonal abi na swerve.

kim, you were lethally sodòmised. no question about it. apologise to who? to you? a king has no apology for his servants & that's discounting i didn't even commit the offence you are having pre-ejäculations about.

i removed you as a mod, i can have your entire history wiped off with a touch of a button where i am if you don't shut your trap.

of all the maggots in the loo, kim that got rapëd by 5 top-tier textcees is demanding an apology. why did you dump the mikuz moniker? are you ashamed of your loss?

if you know what's right for you, you better get sidddogg's verse and post it before i unleash hell on you. my bars are a ticking time-bomb. i need to get them off sharpish! do your job & get that battle running....

you are my messenger!

That Oloro line was the only line you did not bite, every other line was stolen from KOTD. I battled KOTD and not you Suarez.

Cooger you must apologise. Who made you king? Oh well, you must be a ccocksucking king to these little secondary school kids. No vet ll ever see you as a textrap king, unless as a vampire king! Suarez you are a king to vampires and Draculas!

If you know what's good for you, you better apologise so your battle with Siddoggg ll go ahead.
What's wrong with you? You want people to be having the wrong impression about this section when we put a dracula like you on the front page? God forbid, not when I'm still running things on here.

Suarez, you must apologise o, are you mad?

Suarez Vs Mikuz

Suarez:

Suarez, dias God o!
Re: Flow For Rank by UlqU3(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
So.... the endpoint is everyone here is now a biter?? sad
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
niggas bin repeatin same tin since ystaday .. Pfft
Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
UlqU3: So.... the endpoint is everyone here is now a biter?? sad

The only biter here is Cooger aka Suarez aka King of vampires!

What's your problem?

Suarez Vs Mikuz

Suarez:

Suarez, dias God o!
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2014

No, i pray others will not start biting after all these though. Saddening.....
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
not everyone!

Some just grew fangs overnight
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mik what happened to ur name?
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
kr0ne: Ruuuuubish!!! We've had many build-up look alikes here on this forum. In fact, it happens everywhere! It's just like saying "I'll murk him". . .almost every textcee have used this line. A bite is when u take a non-generic PUNCHLINE word for word. Bis still the king!!!
Meanwhile, Airmark, I wan go swim today o, so easy, bro grin. . .it's a friendly match o. I no know why dem go call am brutal grin

Its been long you know. Mikuz is a bad guy with that title and he Knows today is sabbath day.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Limerick:
Text rap differs from vocal bro - you dont pen down a text verse the same way you would go on a beat.

Plus that your verse was really stretched - aside killing the flow; exceeding the given amount of bars wouldnt give you a better chance of outrhyming your opponent. Nah
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Don't know why y'all are stressing over this biting stuff..I can mention names of people that will bite and we will take it as normal..e.g illscripts of xlites.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by UlqU3(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yall should calm down abeg. If you cant think of lines relax and let others flow. Its not by force to impress anyone.
Also stop spamming the thread with the same links over and over again. Lines were bitten, we've heard. Let it be. Insults will change nothing. If you hate each other so much, battle and get it over with. Let the bars speak.
Re: Flow For Rank by Kinezeala(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
airmark:

No, i pray others will not start biting after all these though. Saddening.....

You bet they will. If Cooger goes unpunished for this heinous crime then his crew of rretarded ccocksucking nonentities will start biting too because hes a role model to them and before you know it, we ll have vampires of all kind littered all of the place.

Suarez and his crew have stripped this place of the respect it used to have. Now every ddick, Harry and Ebuka can now talk to us anyhow.
Suarez's biting skills have destroyed this section. Why should we continue to harbour the dracula?

The biter must must be expunged!

Suarez Vs Mikuz

Suarez:

Suarez, dias God o!
Re: Flow For Rank by UlqU3(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Emaprince: Don't know why y'all are stressing over this biting stuff..I can mention names of people that will bite and we will take it as normal..e.g illscripts of xlites.

Till this very day, I still dont know who you are but it seems you have unresolved issues with my crew and/or facebook battlers. Please respect yourself and choose your words wisely. Illscript may/may not have bitten. Whatever the case is, that's his p. I don't see why you should drag Xlites into the matter. Enjoy your Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Emaprince: Mik what happened to ur name?

I'm good, spambot no gree me rest. Have you seen how Suarez has damaged the reputation of this site?

Suarez Vs Mikuz

Suarez:

Suarez, dias God o!
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lol,,, sh1t keeps expanding....

Now playing = < rap god >

right in my head, theres something i can feel thuging n struggling,,,,,
angels fight with devils nd heres what they want from me,,,,,,

they want me to eliminate .. . . . ,
just refreshing nd enjoying the drama cool plus the music playing cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by ojoawo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
@iamaromolaeran and @Limerick, you guys dont check your inboxes?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
airmark:

Its been long you know. Mikuz is a bad guy with that title and he Knows today is sabbath day.

Lol, Sabbath day was yesterday and not today bro.

I hope your bars are ready. We're counting down!

Suarez Vs Mikuz

Suarez:

Suarez, dias God o!
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
UlqU3:

Till this very day, I still dont know who you are but it seems you have unresolved issues with my crew and/or facebook battlers. Please respect yourself and choose your words wisely. Illscript may/may not have bitten. Whatever the case is, that's his p. I don't see why you should drag Xlites into the matter. Enjoy your Sunday.
U3, What are you insinuating? Are you saying biting is cool and the biters should go ahead and drop their miserable bars here?? Ehn? Is that what you are saying??

Because your man; Siddogg, just bit a line recently abi?

Hypocrite!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Dadehmola: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nawa oo
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
UlqU3:

something is wrongg with ur brain!...do I know or care to know more about ur sorry @ss?..you only got known here cos youu battled ibime and was woefully humiliated..before then..who knows if u ever existed?...and why are you hurt cos one of ur crew members is a chronic biter..or do you want me to go back to his verses here and dig up all the biten lines and the links?...watchh your lane and enjoy ur sunday too!

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (943) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.