Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (925159 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2014
LooNat11kk: -Ok , I'm Done With This Section.

Mik i withdraw from the lord of the rings shyt.

This is my last post on here.
I fit take ur place? cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2014
GLACIERZ: Chai... I can't access my Facebook, I would have washed your dirty linen.

Limerick abeg you fit access Facebook, and bring My battle link with frantikk for RGA?
Ma check
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2014
LooNat11kk: -Ok , I'm Done With This Section.

Mik i withdraw from the lord of the rings shyt.

This is my last post on here.
You dnt hav 2 do dis loona.... Seriously!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 1:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Nigga aint acting matured/ when he raps on this board/ Crying when a rapture occur/
but is bound to eat dirt . . .soon as he starts blabing his dust/

He asked to battle a lord/ but got fractured and gored/ now he's acting so sore/
like he didn't know it would cost him his legs . .moment he chose to walk . . On th land of the gods/

The man is a fraud/ for acting so foolish/ Took a battle and screwed it/ Knowing fully well . couldn't handle it fully/
. . So why brag over a battle, which . . 'on a more serious note' . . .you couldn't 'dance to the music'!/
I don't mean to be harsh/ but he should take his time . .before releasing a verse/ Reread and rehearse/ or get beaten to dirt/
cos when we done know what he's driving at . and he's drifting is worse/. We'll be forced . . . to force the freak to 'reverse!!/
He even threatening us . .that he's leaving this section/ Trynna act like he doesn't need us . .but i see its deception/
so guess we should pity and help him/ cos that aint no hardcore talk . .thats a cry of a nigga that's feeling rejected/
But before he tries to rip his face into two/ or cry that i follow join . . In hating him to/
I gonna say this to loon . . Calm down mister man . . Im just playing with you/

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2014
ThunderStorm: .
Nigga aint acting matured/ when he raps on this board/ Crying when a rapture occur/
but is bound to eat dirt . . .soon as he starts blabing his dust/

He asked to battle a lord/ but got fractured and gored/ now he's acting so sore/
like he didn't know it would cost him his legs . .moment he chose to walk . . On th land of the gods/

The man is a fraud/ for acting so foolish/ Took a battle and screwed it/ Knowing fully well . couldn't handle it fully/
. . So why brag over a battle, which . . 'on a more serious note' . . .you couldn't 'dance to the music'!/ . . . grin Lwkm
I don't mean to be harsh/ but he should take his time . .before releasing a verse/ Reread and rehearse/ or get beaten to dirt/
cos when we done know what he's driving at . and he's drifting is worse/. We'll be forced . . . to force the freak to 'reverse!!/
He even threatening us . .that he's leaving this section/ Trynna act like he doesn't need us . .but i see its deception/
so guess we should pity and help him/ cos that aint no hardcore talk . .thats a cry of a nigga that's feeling rejected/
But before he tries to rip his face into two/ or cry that i follow join . . In hating him to/
I gonna say this to loon . . Calm down mister man . . Im just playing with you/

Looool. . .make una leave loona na

Thunder dey bust head
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2014
Lmao! Thunderstorm Adding Salt To Injuries Since 200BC!
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2014
ThunderStorm:

lmfaoo . that is reach for the chocolate line was just nuts . . Glaciers ooooo

Lol. . .i amazed myself, even more with the closer
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lmao! Thunderstorm Adding Salt To Injuries Since 200BC!

This guy sef grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Now thís is just plain silly.

2 ninjas exchanging bars claiming they won their battles and some heads wey it no concern just come in and start chatting. Y'all let the ninjas speak with bars or speak with bars yourself.
Re: Flow For Rank by GLACIERZ(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2014
Ibime: Now thís is just plain silly.

2 ninjas exchanging bars claiming they won their battles and some heads wey it no concern just come in and start chatting. Y'all let the ninjas speak with bars or speak with bars yourself.

I think they just wanna uphold the truth. . .nothing else

Meanwhile you just want to enjoy bars. . Wey your own? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lmao! Thunderstorm Adding Salt To Injuries Since 200BC!
Lmao, yungdanaval trolling bìtch niggas since 1620.
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2014
GLACIERZ:

I think they just wanna uphold the truth. . .nothing else

Meanwhile you just want to enjoy bars. . Wey your own? grin
wetin be ur fb name, cnt find d doc.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Smh . . Loonat11k please don't do this please please please.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Glacierz and Limerick of all the ninjas trolling Loona na only una dey reasonable, that's why I'm asking you guys to forget this shiit please. We dey find ddope members on here and una dey pursue the ones wey we suffer get?

Why dont you guys chase the wack ones out instead?

Please please e don do.

And Limerick you are giving a bad name to our crew.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2014
lmao, mikuz been pleading since 2014BC
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Limerick:
Lmao, yungdanaval trolling bìtch niggas since 1620.
Lmao!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: lmao, mikuz been pleading since 2014BC
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Haha.. Loonatiik don enter one chance
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Im back in this bish/ to rip wackz and twitz/ fast wif ma fist/ coz they'll never "see me", even if they perform a Johncena shit!
So I'll Be Fast To Break Their Teeth/ Just Like Glac Crushed Luna With His Feet/ And Sent The Madman 6fit/. Luna Neva Dropped Anyfin Hot coz Unlyk Ma Son........he Couldn't Bring The Heat!
So Watch Me Send The Madman Packing/ Coz Knowledge Is What He's Lacking/ though he's always bragging/. So Watch Me Put An End To This Kid/ and Give Him The "Beat Of Life" Like Sarz & Wizkid!!
Now He's Facing Nemesis/ Coz He Whole Linez Are "washed" Like Laundry Services/. The Way Luna "Bitez"......Almost Mistook Him 4 Suarez/ Maybe The Nigga Must Be Cursed......Just Like When Usain Bolt Chases One With A Cutlass!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2014
limerick.. Easy sire.. Uve passed the message and it well noticed...
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2014
. .Anitime I call him out/he keeps saying "NEY", nd we hear that from the 'horses mouth'!!

This line tho... Lwkm
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2014
I've had tutorials wit some guys, nd each of em gives me a different meaning of pun.. Some say its same tin as wordplay, some say is a sentence dat means 2 tins, lik that "horses mouth stuff"

Pls...who knws the meaning of PUN
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Geoxpress: I've had tutorials wit some guys, nd each of em gives me a different meaning of pun.. Some say its same tin as wordplay, some say is a sentence dat means 2 tins, lik that "horses mouth stuff"

there should be a thread for this. . . A learning thread! Mikuz, make i pop am?
Re: Flow For Rank by Elvisonjack2(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Geoxpress: I've had tutorials wit some guys, nd each of em gives me a different meaning of pun.. Some say its same tin as wordplay, some say is a sentence dat means 2 tins, lik that "horses mouth stuff"

a type of joke in which words are used to ve a similar sound,but a different meaning.
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lagunna i dey feel this your banners cool choi

Guykhena(m):
@ lagunna I see you boss...

Promoting the art cool

Na so my bros smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2014

Pun is Wordplay.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Pun is Wordplay.
Tnks.... By the way, nice punchlines@murder dem
..........LOL........

I dy 'eff wit em' yl dem still dy 'masturbait'!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elvisonjack2: a type of joke in which words are used to ve a similar sound,but a different meaning.
Tnx
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lagunna:

Na so my bros smiley
Dude where u bin dy since?
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Geoxpress:
Tnks.... By the way, nice punchlines@murder dem
..........LOL........

I dy 'eff wit em' yl dem still dy 'masturbait'!!
thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.