Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (928355 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2014
Lagunna: You guys wanna take shots? Then Captain Morgan's come out
Slow it down! I just dissed you
You guys wanna take shots? Get capped and more guns come out
Slow it down once more
You wanna take shots? Get capped, them organs come out

Conceited...

SMH. I hate all those slow it down ninjas.

Despite all this, Arsonal still buried him.

Conceited is corny.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Ibime:

Conceited is corny.

didn't you see me mention you....I said you should pls send a link in for one of your tracks
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 12:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Diss to both ksslib and geoxpress

'K' sleep....and in his WILD dream/
Ok its NAT GEO....but 'E!' will be left out of the match team/
And both will see thr chance fade cus tester's a DANGEROUS ENCOUNTER/doubt that....and dis G.O 'll make 'k' slip on 'express' and drag him 4rm westside 2 the south-part/

Both ksslib and geoxpress

Geoxpress??/....c'mon we all knw he writes foolishness in excess/
And in his next text/he'll tell you hw he FLOWSICK,P.O.C ...the b.I.tch is an SS/

4rm fb to twitter...4rm twitter to 2go/
4rm 2go to NL...the Gee stil wnt upgrade his flow/you're a fool @ fourty sufferin 4rm problem wit growths..and u're aiming 4 Gold/
The only trophy you deserve when graded is to be stoned/

And now ksslib

Dat Arrow/...claims 2 impose routs/dat he's gat touts/story 4 the gods....dat short kid like a small stout/..won't stop ranting and makin noises with hin gun mouth/

Wit mouth...ksslib could murder obama when in reality he can't kill a chicken/i mean he even runs 4rm kitten/weneva the boy claims he's "SPITTIN"...knw its not in written/...or a cypher/
He's jst a toadling playin wit SALIVA

#Rapberry

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Ibime:

Conceited is corny.

This was actually against charlie clips and yeah conceited got buried.. But I do like his slow it down shít.. It is funny..

Against Arsonal he said something like...

“You’re not safe/You better put on ‘the locks’ like a Ruff Ryder/Because I roll with big ‘semis’ like a truck tire/And they ‘open caps’ like a sun visor.”
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 1:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Testerfuze: Diss to both ksslib and geoxpress

And both will see thr chance fade cus tester's a DANGEROUS ENCOUNTER/doubt that....and dis G.O 'll make 'k' slip on 'express' and drag him 4rm westside 2 the south-part/

And in his next text/he'll tell you hw he FLOWSICK,P.O.C ...the b.I.tch is an SS/

4rm 2go to NL...the Gee stil wnt upgrade his flow/you're a fool @ fourty sufferin 4rm problem wit growths..and u're aiming 4 Gold/

And now ksslib

Dat Arrow/...claims 2 impose routs/dat he's gat touts/story 4 the gods....dat short kid like a small stout/..won't stop ranting and makin noises with hin gun mouth/

Wit mouth...ksslib could murder obama when in reality he can't kill a chicken/i mean he even runs 4rm kitten/weneva the boy claims he's "SPITTIN"...knw its not in written/...or a cypher/

#Rapberry
Reply.............

Tester, u? I'll lecture/u is a biitch who can't edge in a crit, even if the wrestler was put in this dimension/and u got that part all wrong; its from 2go to fb, from fb 2 NL; seriously this shows u lack the right direction!!/(path)

See if I change fase anyhw, I'd kill fuse/cus u lik abandoned pathways of ancient place, u real ruined/and forget ur name fuse don't fit u; dude never flows current, u a big fool!/

So starting a beef with geo, u taking more than u can chew/cus I'm gonna slay this cattle/and once I'm done bloody ink would be on him, lik it was tattoo!/
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 2:17am On Sep 18, 2014
C'mon guys we can make dis place more lively nah....oya ksslib and geo let's goooo!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 2:56am On Sep 18, 2014
Testerfuze: C'mon guys we can make dis place more lively nah....oya ksslib and geo let's goooo!!!! cheesy grin
Lol
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:14am On Sep 18, 2014
Gudmorning Guys. Today's Ma Birthday. Biko Make Una Drop And Dedicate Some Bars To Muah Jor!

Tag. Coogar Teddybiyasi Testerfuze Kslib Elmaximus Yeyenatu Ibime Mikuz Glacierz Thunderstorm Geoxpress Krone Limerick Captainflash & Otherz!!!

Oga Lagunna, Dah Ya Art Go Make Sense ooh!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2014
freestyln shootz...

em kinda cul wit barz/dz kidz ?? dere fuckn weak 'in dat/i mean dea ah wack 'infact/dea claimin 'vegas'' ?no wonda dea prolly b d one 'pickn(lass'/asin av gotten much 'shit on me'' dan dat of a 'baby-pads/cuz wit d i kip livn 'lashes on son'? u gon mistake me as a 'wickd"dads/

yoh!! u said yoh 'gud in text ?/in dz ''unit'' ? ur lykka dumb 'maths-studnt' u kinda weak in 'tense/so if dz fool wit 'h.i.v'/aids tryna attnd a 'gym-sport ? its ironical'' cuz......he still gonna 'flat in chest/cuz bitn nd bragn is wat d 'nerd choose in best/

kiddo ? ur a grogical silly boy/cuz wit d way i ''slit ur faze 2 faze?.....nxt tym u wn't dere to 'teddys(tell-diss) lyk doez 'babys-toy/Bleep it !!!my punches''''always on im lyk doez 'babies-oil/i mean his a fool'' cuz all ya best dwps ?? dea really spoil/yoh....em abt bringn in 'iller sluqs/cuz em lykka 'barber'' , wit d way i liv 'cuts' on 'blabhead punks ??its sure fact u gon mistake as a 'killer thugs

#BARS#
Re: Flow For Rank by Blingston(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2014
coughs...

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Testerfuze: Diss to both ksslib and geoxpress

And now ksslib

#Rapberry
Aint racist you know/but i can slave ya like ugo/
plus you wack son....
Wore a jacket made of ya rap.... peeps were loling.. I was like Y the laff?.. they replied.. the joke's on you bro/!!

ma tricks always Corn-fuse nd a-Maze ya/
plus I gat the lyrical bullets to daze ya/I'm known from lag to malaysia/if this broke asss ever left africa its poker when he 'ace ya'/!!.

Anyday i'l bag this cat.. Tiger i'm fiercer/
no one cares If hes alpha mail .. cuz ma lines deliver the message beta/
In we bout i was fully kit with guns and blazers/ but we all .. rotflmao!! when we saw this dude with a tester/!!

We call him erryday cos tester is mauled on dailies/
even in we bout they calld me pedophile for lynching the baby/ every his dawg defeat him...
Nigga been so beaten in the ring ...its a miracle he aint got rabies/!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

didn't you see me mention you....I said you should pls send a link in for one of your tracks

I go find am later
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Ibime:

Conceited is corny.

he killed arsonal......
arsonal only had "height jokes" - the same angle people have used over & over. conceited is short, he sits on baby chair, etc. arsonal was crap in that battle as far as i am concerned. how can you rap 3 verses about someone's height?

charlie clips destroyed conceited......now that's how you kill a rapper. clips went through 3 verses hardly mentioning conceited's height. he had more brilliant angles that haven't been used before. the arsonal/conceited battle was old though - arsonal was still unpolished then.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Gudmorning Guys. Today's Ma Birthday. Biko Make Una Drop And Dedicate Some Bars To Muah Jor!

Tag. Coogar Teddybiyasi Testerfuze Kslib Elmaximus Yeyenatu Ibime Mikuz Glacierz Thunderstorm Geoxpress Krone Limerick Captainflash & Otherz!!!

Happy birthday o::::
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

he killed arsonal......
arsonal only had "height jokes" - the same angle people have used over & over. conceited is short, he sits on baby chair, etc. arsonal was crap in that battle as far as i am concerned. how can you rap 3 verses about someone's height?

charlie clips destroyed conceited......now that's how you killed a rapper. clips went through 3 verses hardly mentioning conceited's height. he had more brilliant angles that haven't been used before. the arsonal/conceited battle was old though - arsonal was still unpolished then.

You sabi watch battle jare.. Arsonal even choked in the first round.. And con first round was one of his best I have seen.. He murdered Ars in the first round...
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Lagunna:

You sabi watch battle jare.. Arsonal even choked in the first round.. And con first round was one of his best I have seen.. He murdered Ars in the first round...

arsonal was rubbish in the first round - he came stronger in the second round when he realised con wasn't playing around.

wasn't that the battle arsonal got exposed as a school bus driver? abeg, conceited killed arsonal - arsonal went with jokes, conceited came with bars. con got rounds 1 & 3 for me, ars got round 2

i like his "slow it down" - that's the same parentheses ibime was protesting against. con patented that scheme in battle rap. "slow it down, i just dissed you" - truth be told though, charlie clips sodomisêd conceited. it was bloody! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2014
coogar:

arsonal was rubbish in the first round - he came stronger in the second round when he realised con wasn't playing around.

wasn't that the battle arsonal got exposed as a school bus driver? abeg, conceited killed arsonal - arsonal went with jokes, conceited came with bars. con got rounds 1 & 3 for me, ars got round 2

i like his "slow it down" - that's the same parentheses ibime was protesting against. con patented that scheme in battle rap. "slow it down, i just dissed you" - truth be told though, charlie clips sodomisêd conceited. it was bloody! grin

You are too gbasky...yes it was that battle, the school bus driver shít was very funny. con used to be good..

he said:::
Cuz I roll with big semis like a truck tire
And they open caps like a sun visor
I'll will run his house and let the snub fire
And then put the cans to ya six pack like Budweiser
It don't matter what step u on Ars, I'm one higher
Cuz I'll be damned if i lose to an elementary school bus driver grin

[img]http://rapbattlelyrics.files./2013/12/round-1-conceited.jpg[/img]
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Lagunna:

You are too gbasky...yes it was that battle, the school bus driver shít was very funny. con used to be good..

he said:::
Cuz I roll with big semis like a truck tire
And they open caps like a sun visor
I'll will run his house and let the snub fire
And then put the cans to ya six pack like Budweiser
It don't matter what step u on Ars, I'm one higher
Cuz I'll be damned if i lose to an elementary school bus driver grin

"put the cans to your 6-pack like budweiser"

that's cold!

"only time you drive by real slow is in the school zone"

dayuuuuuuuum!

you a serial killer? just cuz you ate frosty flakes?

conceited is a monster. cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Gudmorning Guys. Today's Ma Birthday. Biko Make Una Drop And Dedicate Some Bars To Muah Jor!

Birthday gift to youngdanaval

Clear road 4 young...da naval officer/
On dis day,you're unstopable 4rm even lucifer/
And no nigga 4rm jupiter/
Will ever stop ur shine..no lie,see the truth bitter/

Real nigga wit a star class...we shud be paintin D town red/
Bleep fakers, death 2 y'all as we leavin the clowns dead/and the bounce bed....will elevate you 2 glory,so no story....jst kip on rockin cus you've gat cred.

#Rapberry
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bars: freestyln shootz...

em kinda cul wit barz/dz kidz ?? dere fuckn weak 'in dat/i mean dea ah wack 'infact/dea claimin 'vegas'' ?no wonda dea prolly b d one 'pickn(lass'/asin av gotten much 'shit on me'' dan dat of a 'baby-pads/cuz wit d i kip livn 'lashes on son'? u gon mistake me as a 'wickd"dads/

yoh!! u said yoh 'gud in text ?/in dz ''unit'' ? ur lykka dumb 'maths-studnt' u kinda weak in 'tense/so if dz fool wit 'h.i.v'/aids tryna attnd a 'gym-sport ? its ironical'' cuz......he still gonna 'flat in chest/cuz bitn nd bragn is wat d 'nerd choose in best/

kiddo ? ur a grogical silly boy/cuz wit d way i ''slit ur faze 2 faze?.....nxt tym u wn't dere to 'teddys(tell-diss) lyk doez 'babys-toy/Bleep it !!!my punches''''always on im lyk doez 'babies-oil/i mean his a fool'' cuz all ya best dwps ?? dea really spoil/yoh....em abt bringn in 'iller sluqs/cuz em lykka 'barber'' , wit d way i liv 'cuts' on 'blabhead punks ??its sure fact u gon mistake as a 'killer thugs

#BARS#

Wit dis ur guguru freestyle,you don good 4 ur eye bah??/
So much 4 been a baby,smh 4 you sha/

He said he's cool wit bars?...only when he's gat chocolates in the freezer/
He delivers.../nuttin bt shits,like pikin wey no get liver/

Creativity he's lackin...ambiguity he's stackin/
Ur rap is behind gee...cnt you see ur style is laggin/

#Rapberry
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sorry I meant Charlie Clips sef.

Anyway Arsonal still beat him. Conceited is corny.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ibime: Sorry I meant Charlie Clips sef.

Anyway Arsonal still beat him. Conceited is corny.

his wordplay & punches are world class. ignore the personality, analyse the bars.
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ksslib:
Aint racist you know/but i can slave ya like ugo/
plus you wack son....
Wore a jacket made of ya rap.... peeps were loling.. I was like Y the laff?.. they replied.. the joke's on you bro/!!

ma tricks always Corn-fuse nd a-Maze ya/
plus I gat the lyrical bullets to daze ya/I'm known from lag to malaysia/if this broke asss ever left africa its poker when he 'ace ya'/!!.

Anyday i'l bag this cat.. Tiger i'm fiercer/
no one cares If hes alpha mail .. cuz ma lines deliver the message beta/
In we bout i was fully kit with guns and blazers/ but we all .. rotflmao!! when we saw this dude with a tester/!!

We call him erryday cos tester is mauled on dailies/
even in we bout they calld me pedophile for lynching the baby/ every his dawg defeat him...
Nigga been so beaten in the ring ...its a miracle he aint got rabies/!!

See dis kpekus oo/
Wit hin ijebu flow/
He only kills on net..reality wise he's a gentle soul/

The way you corn-fuse and a-maze clearly show you a farmer/
So why takin 2 rap when you cudda saved yourself the drama/on the mic...he chokes and stammer/ slibb is an embodiment of failure...a big disgrace 2 mama/

You wan dey form wordsplay badoo/
Buh we know/
You're jst tryin 2 fool evri1wit the big disguise parol/

Nigga you're a cat...so stop foolin yourself sayin ur a tiger/you dey claim warlord..wel am a writer/
And you knw the pen is mightier/
Cus I see no originality in thee...I only see suarez the biter/

#Rapberry
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2014

hey bruh, HBD LLNP

testing

leggo

throw a party for a bro/ we hardly know you, though/
brother from another mother . . . We fam'ly when we flow/ crafting heavy blows/ bagging every foe/
till they fall under the weather . . . Like a victim of may's handy deadly throws/

********H B D********

where's the party going down? cheesy
make i quick fly jet come cool
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

hey bruh, HBD LLNP

testing

leggo

throw a party for a bro/ we hardly know you, though/
brother from another mother . . . We fam'ly when we flow/ crafting heavy blows/ bagging every foe/
till they fall under the weather . . . Like a victim of may's handy deadly throws/

********H B D********

where's the party going down? cheesy
make i quick fly jet come cool
Lol Oya Fly Come P.h. Itz Happening 2nyt at Tropicana Event Centre G.R.A. P.H!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Testerfuze:

See dis kpekus oo/
Wit hin ijebu flow/
He only kills on net..reality wise he's a gentle soul/

The way you corn-fuse and a-maze clearly show you a farmer/
So why takin 2 rap when you cudda saved yourself the drama/on the mic...he chokes and stammer/ slibb is an embodiment of failure...a big disgrace 2 mama/

You wan dey form wordsplay badoo/
Buh we know/
You're jst tryin 2 fool evri1wit the big disguise parol/

Nigga you're a cat...so stop foolin yourself sayin ur a tiger/you dey claim warlord..wel am a writer/
And you knw the pen is mightier/
Cus I see no originality in thee...I only see suarez the biter/

#Rapberry
Ijebu.. guru guru.. ekpa.. wtf?.. dude abeg just lay low/cos dose dumb writtens go continue dey take no/..
de-vice a new style.. Else we keep ridiculing ya like techno/

at ma weakest i left U battered and abused/
i killed ya cos in bouts its rare to see I loose/
aint talking osmosis.. but we all saw ur ma spitting and yelling... die.. die... die-fuze/

rapberry?.. dafuq.. The senate better arrest the gay/but Lib's a fearless fighter... hommies gat faith in me, they profess ma name/
ok.he said he faster than jet.. but how come without falcao.. a cripple still out 'ran da male' /!!

I ffuck nigs up cos am always on heat.. .call me hit man/ so If i ever bit... it was ur ma's n.i.P.Pl.e.
so rather than suarez.. call me milk man/
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2014

***HBD***
Wish u long life/and no wrong wife/always remember u are a fruth, for u the apple of Gods eye/so as u celebrate/remember its ur day....and then tink lik BTR come dy levetate!/

***HBD***
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Geoxpress:
***HBD***
Wish u long life/and no wrong wife/always remember u are a fruth, for u the apple of Gods eye/so as u celebrate/remember its ur day....and then tink lik BTR come dy levetate!/

***HBD***
Thanx Bruh. Jah Bless!
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Testerfuze:

#Rapberry

Testerfuze:

#Rapberry

choii ??bro. u wack as Bleep/ya barz ?? dea ah dry nd suck/smh....u self dea trow diss ??/i mean u b lyk ''weak wrestler'' i no dea 'feel ya punch fist/okay.....lemme bring in mah 'ller techs/wit d way i liv 'beats on d fool ?? till he mistake my punches 4frm 'azonto-dance

but wait...!!! me vs u ?? dnt u tink is a 'murda case/i mean is a 'poor lad'...wit im 'frog-voice ?? he evn lack vocal'' base(bays-/so b4 'spankn ya faze ?/i go jst act lyk 'wickd-meco'' as i use hammer.....scattrn off ya waist//
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote
author=Bars]

choii ??bro. ur wack an suck/ya barz ?? dea ah wack as Bleep/smh....u self
dea trow diss ??/i mean u b lyk ''weak wrestler'' i no dea 'feel ya
punch fist/okay.....lemme bring in mah 'ller techs/wit d way i liv
'beats on d fool ?? till he mistake my punches 4frm 'azonto-dance

but wait...!!! me vs u ?? dnt u tink is a 'murda case/i mean is a 'poor
lad'...wit im 'frog-voice ?? he evn lack vocal'' base(bays-/so b4
'spankn ya faze ?/i go jst act lyk 'wickd-meco'' as i use
hammer.....scattrn off ya waist// [/quote]
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
if guns and clips can make d world neat../
i'mma attack bold with nines and c's to make a kill../
dropping bombs in Brazil just to let em see/ dat d number 7 and 3 is a no for me../

....this script is ya death.../.crying niggers came to me looking for hugs...but I had swore to embrace d skill instead/

so niggas chill/and tell me hw my swagger is/
dey echoed yes.......dey didn't wanna knw hw dis killer feels/wen he is told awkward tinx

.....stepped out to catch da morning breeze....

was with Kim watching khloes' a$$/
she walked up with a glowing smile/ and asked my name...I said obainojazz../
d hoe was like obai know jazz/
I looked like a broke @$s.../must live in d low class/

shi.t..I inserted six bullets in gun../
told d bi!tch ama shatter her gullets and lungs/

kim said....safe it for my enemy/
d coog has been killing me/
dat he lives in Burundi /
with his fuc..kin family/

this closer is strange.../penned it while having ur sis r@pe.d/so u reading it
... before calling 911..u have to kill hate../and make me feel safe../
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lol Oya Fly Come P.h. Itz Happening 2nyt at Tropicana Event Centre G.R.A. P.H!
i'm on my way cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.