Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (928284 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
iamaromolaeran:
that's right!!! You should be scared!!! You won't wanna be blasted with your personals! Worwor pikin!

Tfu!!! Why do you like seeking attention like a fool?. And you make it so obvious! .

Did i quote you?
Are you mad!!!?

I was never going to battle you! . . Kid! I only replied young da navals question with humility!

Henceforth, you're ignored!!!!!!!

Till you grow up!
Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
that's right!!! You should be scared!!! You won't wanna be blasted with your personals! Worwor pikin!

Tfu!!! Why do you like seeking attention like a fool?. And you make it so obvious! .

Did i quote you?
Are you mad!!!?

I was never going to battle you! . . Kid! I only replied young da navals question with humility!

Till you grow up!
lmao
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

Did i quote you?
Are you mad!!!?

Till you grow up!

my name was mentioned......
shhhhhhh.....
you wish....
wack creature
Re: Flow For Rank by Ikennablue(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thumbs up to you all....expecially members of the Phoenix elites....i want to join u guys... i wanna learn from u all

plss u guys should rate this..

I want a bath in the savage hell/ done with universe..the earth is a padded cell/ we all like weevils, living in a maze/ my mic is my only weapon...in this militant days!
What a bad life I lead/ pastors planting righteous seed/ while I roam the street...making the righteous bleed!
I just wanna fly at night..in the realm of beasts/ I just hate sleeping..cos I dream of peace!
The world won't end, m sad, but ama get on/ I ll just polish my amour...and wait for Armageddon!
M haunted by terrible carnages, my life's a night mare/ clouded by the devil..lost in the darkness
Em say God is loving...not prudent and pensive/ but I view all that, from a diffrent perspective...
I know I tried my best, to touch the ground/ Bleep gravity...m still on this dusty ground/
Then I SAW THE LIGHT...a bliss of reality/ my life overshadowed...m close to insanity/
U dnt understnd nigga, this was all with force/ all my eyes can see is Jesus...on the cross/
I reminicize on my past life...my world of crazy places/ piles of atrocities/ growing on daily basis/
I thought hell is bound to be my end in fate/ cnt have a life in paradise, or enter heaven's gate/...but Jesus said NO!..he saved me from the force of evil/ and nw I can preach...in the Front of people!!

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
yo I guess I got this

teddybiyasi with in the hit......tho this is just a freestyle

.....if hiphop's a country it won't take me time to rap a nation..../...........
.....never knew my time behind bars was sex.....
till I'm ...ffucking off probation.../… ...
......I took rap once for my occupation..../..........
.. ...like I'm bout to be crown queen this is a speech of my coronation.../...... ...
.... ....with the hottest statement like the report spat from hell station...../.....
.....I came to render a partly damage till my goons storm in with massive invasion..../......
....I prey on weaklings, sissy eater, born aggressive predictor..../.....
... topping the food chain plsss no more further dictation..../..
.... my bond n urge to kill ain't on ffucking infatuation/....
...with rap I'm magically sick ...like a ....SS wording incarnation ...../....
...i n my sword attack are off 'awareness', you'll only 'sense us' ..when we're decreasing... population..../.....
...the way the edge of my sword fuse with my foe intestine is the real definition of copulat¹on..../...
...yh I gat my own reputation...../..n ..I away keep it clean.../...
...tho you may find this hard to believe!... that I never script this sh¹t.../....
....I just pick up my phone n frees this spit..../...... Within a sec I whip it in..../..
....I bring the heat.../... to kill the freak.../...with just a hit.../...n a big heavy strick..../.. .....
... even on acapella I rendered beating without a fist...../...this not a beef../...
...was once cast down the Clift.../..seeking for a lift../...
when all my joint was already shift.../...
....it was a miracle cause it was like a balloon drop so I quickly pick it as bounce back.../...
....now it's time to hear this freak give a soundtrack...../....put a ddick in an iceberg.../...
...now I'm ffucking cool ..till I gat ice pregnant ..../....
...you won't dare abort my gay cum doings unless ya life is about to be sent on an errand.../....
....even the way he go bout the touch ya toe ish shows he's a ffucking learner..../....
....I'm the queen of pun, you can ask ema../....ain't talking sex plss don't missqoute what teddybiyasi says.../...
...hiphop was once the apple of my eyes ...till when famine came .../...
happy Sunday emcees plss you all should join me singing o'happy day..../...

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
teddybiyasi: yo I guess I got this

.....if hiphop's a country it won't take me time to rap a nation..../...........
.. ...like I'm bout to be crown queen this is a speech of my coronation.../...... ...
.... ....with the hottest statement like the report spat from hell station...../.....
.....I came to render a partly damage till my goons storm in with massive invasion..../......
...i n my sword attack are off 'awareness', you'll only 'sense us' ..when we're decreasing... population..../.....
...the way the edge of my sword fuse with my foe intestine is the real definition of copulat¹on..../...
...tho you may find this hard to believe!... that I never script this sh¹t.../....
....I just pick up my phone n frees this spit..../...... Within a sec I whip it in..../..
....I bring the heat.../... to kill the freak.../...with just a hit.../...n a big heavy strick..../.. .....
... even on acapella I rendered beating without a fist...../...this not a beef../...
....it was a miracle cause it was like a balloon drop so I quickly pick it as bounce back.../...
....now it's time to hear this freak give a soundtrack...../....put a ddick in an iceberg.../...
...you won't dare abort my gay cum doings unless ya life is about to be sent on an errand.../....
....even the way he go bout the touch ya toe ish shows he's a ffucking learner..../....
....I'm the queen of pun, you can ask ema../....ain't talking sex plss don't missqoute what teddybiyasi says.../...
o happy day cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
put a dick in an iceberg i'm .phucking cool - nah... squirt on icekidds dick - i'm phucking cool grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Sammcarter(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
teddybiyasi: yo I guess I got this

i hear hiphop, who called me/
No hate, your rap don't look complete/
u can go to my area and look for me/
cos when we talking 'Hip'. . .your åss is two of me!!/ grin
I just said i should drop something/
u dissing ice and sort of things/
look, i don't mean to be rough on this/
but u poor, even without the fruits of the spirit. . . .u still experiencing long suffering!!/
Anyway i felt your verse, we'll brawl one day sha/
thats if its ok by you. . .happy sunday sha/
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Freestyle

You're wack, i'll be shady if i say ure a bad guy... Stop feeling like a dhope vet/

you should be my stan, cos you look pitiful and hopeless/

maybe then we can be the evil twin and hold threat/

but if you decline and claim shyte or an OLD VET/... you're history when i start cleaning out my closet!!/

i called you out, and you started forming the golden guy/

but we know you're the folly type/

you would have been bagged with your phony lines/

since you're scared to accept the call-out, you should phuck out! Like a lonely wife/

or ride along and get a bullet stucked in your head, obie trice/

it's a B then we see the E, it's sure i'm over/
a grubby joker harmed with guns and holstlers to drop a loafer/
but the bozo fought jehovah/
the reason he wont fight or pop revolvers/
cos he knew he won't be getting a W from devotees/....

Lost#
Re: Flow For Rank by devilmaycry: 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
PEN CHECK!!! . . . Alrite...lemme tel u dis li2 story / its abt my king ur king..d one and only / who came to die for our sins...peter and paul knew dis "testimony" ... .............................fliping tru d pages..a king was born to us / herod had his evil plans...yet it neva worked / claim he did dis and did dah he should b named failure / was jealous /dey say "cut ur cloth to ur size"..his was xtra large...seems he had no tailor. ... .............................12yrs later little Jesus went missing...dissaray like events of bomb blast / yawa don gas / buh was found teaching scholars / if it were a uni...he will b on 5point while we"ll b wishing 3rd class. .............................he was 30yrs old wen he started his minis3 / like was written in d old book..a prophecy / preached d gospel to d jews and even d pharisees / was neva see abroad..yet he "walked on water" so he went oversees / his blood covers me / dahs why any weapon "fashioned" against me is rendered counterfeit. .. ...........................made for himself twelve disciples...for d good news / jst like in d old books / one whose gon cum and we"ll hold onto / had men like peter and even matthew !!!!! .. ............................teaching in proverbs and parables / healed d sick and disables / even miracles on sabbath day / to shw its tru I'm and no other way !.... . .........................the scribes and pharisees neva liked dis / had evil plans jst like herod had his / but u and I knw dey cn neva succeed / yet he had to b killed so d scriptures will b fulfilled... .......................... .he was in d garden wen d made der move / hw pitiful judas was whom d used / wit 30pieces. Of silver wich he refused / buh d deed is don...betrayed wit a kiss / couldn't take it...guess dahs y he hanged imself on a tree.. . ..............................they charged him for been king of d jews / took him to pilate whom d tot dey could use / prefered barabas to him...wah more can he do / its true dahs he who finds a wife findeth a good tin / cos it was he's wife hu advised him to see d truth within / so he washed his hands like it was an ebola scene / wish our government and politicians can act like dis / gud sense of judgement and reasonsing / buh dey are so blinded with money even wit gudluck dey can neva b like him. . ..........................so they made for him a crown of thorns / mocked him as king like it was a "game of thrones" / wasn't long b4 he was nailed on d cross wit 2 tifs / and lauged upon with critics / speared to d sides...dos soldiers should b burnt to pieces / gave up his ghost.yet d neva understood it / like dey were neva gud in physics / I mean do d maths / d temple cutton was torn into half / cloud became dark / and d earth shook in parts....aint dis enough evidence to show it was d messiah who died ? Huh !!! . Fuc.k it. Devil may cry. Buh who cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
LMAo. .niqqa scroll down nd check ,there are many gospel thread here. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
captainflash: LMAo. .niqqa scroll down nd check ,there are many gospel thread here. . .
Lmao Madman.
Re: Flow For Rank by devilmaycry: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Smh.....neva seen him dropped a single line...."Always dropping verdicts"...yet he is claiming hard core
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
devilmaycry: Smh.....neva seen him dropped a single line...."Always dropping verdicts"...yet he is claiming hard core
hmmm,who'u refering it to? me or yung? i just gave u an advice,if u dnt like it drop it in a garbage. .
Re: Flow For Rank by kingdimes: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
I am a threat in the dark/ none can best me in spars/
I put the pen to its task/then lead the herd with the
staff/
I flex in a Mercedes car/then send the checks to the
staffs/
but u nigga laboured for years...yet Ur pensions ain't
half...of what I spend in the bar/
kings landing is where this veteran is found/...pulling the pillars
of Hercules's till it got shredded to sands/
# gone

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
kingdimes: I am a threat in the dark/ none can best me in spars/
staff
staffs
# gone
2/10.
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
staff
staffs
# gone
2/10..
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
staff/
staffs/
# gone
(Liked) . Cool man - how about a spar? Watchu say?
Re: Flow For Rank by kingdimes: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Limerick:
(Liked) . Cool man - how about a spar? Watchu say?
lol Ur current form is hot...I have not written a diss verse for a very longtime
I decline sir
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
kingdimes: lol Ur current form is hot...I have not written a diss verse for a very longtime
I decline sir
Alright then.
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
devilmaycry: PEN CHECK!!! . . . Alrite...lemme tel u dis li2 story / its abt my king ur king..d one and only / who came to die for our sins...peter and paul knew dis "testimony" ... .............................fliping tru d pages..a king was born to us / herod had his evil plans...yet it neva worked / claim he did dis and did dah he should b named failure / was jealous /dey say "cut ur cloth to ur size"..his was xtra large...seems he had no tailor. ... .............................12yrs later little Jesus went missing...dissaray like events of bomb blast / yawa don gas / buh was found teaching scholars / if it were a uni...he will b on 5point while we"ll b wishing 3rd class. .............................he was 30yrs old wen he started his minis3 / like was written in d old book..a prophecy / preached d gospel to d jews and even d pharisees / was neva see abroad..yet he "walked on water" so he went oversees / his blood covers me / dahs why any weapon "fashioned" against me is rendered counterfeit. .. ...........................made for himself twelve disciples...for d good news / jst like in d old books / one whose gon cum and we"ll hold onto / had men like peter and even matthew !!!!! .. ............................teaching in proverbs and parables / healed d sick and disables / even miracles on sabbath day / to shw its tru I'm and no other way !.... . .........................the scribes and pharisees neva liked dis / had evil plans jst like herod had his / but u and I knw dey cn neva succeed / yet he had to b killed so d scriptures will b fulfilled... .......................... .he was in d garden wen d made der move / hw pitiful judas was whom d used / wit 30pieces. Of silver wich he refused / buh d deed is don...betrayed wit a kiss / couldn't take it...guess dahs y he hanged imself on a tree.. . ..............................they charged him for been king of d jews / took him to pilate whom d tot dey could use / prefered barabas to him...wah more can he do / its true dahs he who finds a wife findeth a good tin / cos it was he's wife hu advised him to see d truth within / so he washed his hands like it was an ebola scene / wish our government and politicians can act like dis / gud sense of judgement and reasonsing / buh dey are so blinded with money even wit gudluck dey can neva b like him. . ..........................so they made for him a crown of thorns / mocked him as king like it was a "game of thrones" / wasn't long b4 he was nailed on d cross wit 2 tifs / and lauged upon with critics / speared to d sides...dos soldiers should b burnt to pieces / gave up his ghost.yet d neva understood it / like dey were neva gud in physics / I mean do d maths / d temple cutton was torn into half / cloud became dark / and d earth shook in parts....aint dis enough evidence to show it was d messiah who died ? Huh !!! . Fuc.k it. Devil may cry. Buh who cares
I so much like dis story line cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
kingdimes: lol Ur current form is hot...I have not written a diss verse for a very longtime
I decline sir
lol.... A trrue ninja never runs from a fight grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
tysonnn:
lol.... A trrue ninja never runs from a fight grin

you up?
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Freestyle..
This south south dude hot pass pot/ And Rivers babes be 'worming' up to him like maggots/
Now PH niggas trying to spoil ma image .. But they'l get the picture soon as ma goons attack ... the moment they 'pass port'/!!
I weaponize the physics of newton/ spreading forces over areas to ... pressure .. and get peeps torn/
then proceed to slaying old vampires in da game .. the birth of a new born/!!
Their lives i'l reduce with ease/ deaths i be making increase/ Those of you who claiming they sick ... i be leaving disease d/!!
They spit stupid yarns/i shed skins to reveal white blood cells like iam peeling yams/
They say they hotter than ovened blades/ i tell em am ocean.. ma current wash up micro-waves/
addicted killer.. even my gun craves/ I shoot by instinct.. no time for nonsense/till bullets gather holes for body like confrence/
so dark-minded... hypo gets dyed trying to bleach my conscience/
The 'malicious' evil that stabs throats n tongues.... to leave niggaz on 'no speaking terms'/
truth is... in handling weapons i fluid pass sperm
The only warlock who can make 'death toll' rise without killing germs/!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 12:59am On Sep 23, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

you up?

yeah. . . I'm up .... When we gon drop?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 23, 2014
tysonnn:

yeah. . . I'm up .... When we gon drop?

saturday
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 23, 2014
my quick. audio brawl on whatsapp
# SHAWARMA vs # STEAMZ
(battle of words)(audio battle rap)
Kindly Follow the portal below to download the battle
verses

*** http://www.datafilehost.com/d/afdc0fd1 *************************
�Shawarma's versesad
------------------
I murk the best in battles/
A black icon I ll' forever be...Malcolm x disciple/

Enough talk about me....its time to expose Steamz/
with the rhymes that goes deep/
And tosses her skull to a soccer pitch...for 90
minutes....its getting kicked by both teams/

I will ffuck her hard today....3 months she ll' be calling and be like Michael am pregnant for you/
Drag her by the hair to the hospital/ just to confirm if
what the Lady is saying is true/
And if it is....then here's what I ll' surely do/
I ll' pay the doctor in cash to abort the baby and you/

Am tryna kill your pimples....so I ll' burn your face/
Then apply one of those creams and Funbact-A/
A wicked 'judge' will be employed to 'cut' your cords/
If for once you ever doubt I am not your God/
You ll' be forced to swallow a 'frigging dirty dwarf'.....just so you can be 'Short of words'/

Am the sick bully/ that spits ruly/
Ready to rip you 'day and night'.....'kid kudi'/

This hag is ancient/ this rretard is past tense/And
everybody knows 'hip hop is a language......./ 'and
everybody knows you don't have the accent'/

That's no lie ....I speak the truth/ like a dutiful
farmer....I uprooted you/
And anytime steamz says she's gonna show her 'true
colors'......you should have no fear...'its a diluted
blue'/

I ll' pound with fists/ if this bbitch refuse....to bounce
on dick/
Then I ll' tie her flat bboobs to the foundations...... And
then proceed....to build a house on it/

Am busting rhymes/ you won't buzz no more.....am
gunning hives/
And severing your -spot...when I circumcise
you...with a rusted knife/

Your ma's a lez...your pa's so gay/
We should 'cross their heads' ...'ash-wednesday'/
I can't tolerate or bear your nonsense;
So I ll' plug a headphone to your heart...make you
hear your conscience/
You shouldn't have checked/ but rather have
specked/
So I ll' raise the tech/ 'to blast your legs'/...'so you
stagger backwards'....what you tryna do?.....'retrace
your steps'?/
Vs
�Steamz's diss lyrics:
------------------
You could have more flows than the ShoweR, but
you'd still never be able to drop a neat VersE/
I must ConfesS am so ill the MessiaH can't heal me,
there no PretensE that your life as a rapper is A
SHAM, and do you know where I got that a sham
from? From your name Shawarma/ the remaining
letters WRA stand for Worst Rapper Alive/
I think your mouths a factory, for all the shit its been
making
am just saying, that I could diss you on ya bank figure
and call that a disfigure cos I jez disfigured ya
freaking ego
Ego also means money, but you're only rich in your
folly, and I know the names of cars parked in your
garage/
For one you got a
KIA -Kills In Accidents
Volvo -Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
You could come borrow my FORD -For Only Rough
Drivers
But forget it, you not a rough driver/
I think am trynna get stuck like a collage
But this is not a sticky stituation so take note
That Your chance of winning is like a mirage/
"You're a Chitty, buh you still aint fly, and you could
Bang your head all day to get dope bars, nafin good
can come out of your mind's eye". if you still don't
get the point, don't be shy to ask/
"wanna Be(e) Fly Niccur,BUZZ! BuZz!/ a
cardioDiversion can't help awaken these dead bones
called sharwama//
Keys: Shower washes clean.
A SHAM, WRA (rearranged spells SHAWARMA)
Sticky situation so take note -am referring to sticky
notes.
There's a movie titled 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' its
about a flying ca
Bee buzzes, and d buzz could also refer to the noise
a Cardio Diversion makes.
Cardio Diversion -procedure where an electric
current is used to reset the heart's rhythm.
Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 6:04am On Sep 23, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

saturday
aii...
Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 6:15am On Sep 23, 2014
iamaromolaeran: my quick. audio brawl on whatsapp
# SHAWARMA vs # STEAMZ
(battle of words)(audio battle rap)
Kindly Follow the portal below to download the battle
verses
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/afdc0fd1
�Shawarma's versesad
------------------
I murk the best in battles/
A black icon I ll' forever be...Malcolm x disciple/

Enough talk about me....its time to expose Steamz/
with the rhymes that goes deep/
And tosses her skull to a soccer pitch...for 90
minutes....its getting kicked by both teams/

I will ffuck her hard today....3 months she ll' be calling and be like Michael am pregnant for you/
Drag her by the hair to the hospital/ just to confirm if
what the Lady is saying is true/
And if it is....then here's what I ll' surely do/
I ll' pay the doctor in cash to abort the baby and you/

Am tryna kill your pimples....so I ll' burn your face/
Then apply one of those creams and Funbact-A/
A wicked 'judge' will be employed to 'cut' your cords/
If for once you ever doubt I am not your God/
You ll' be forced to swallow a 'frigging dirty dwarf'.....just so you can be 'Short of words'/

Am the sick bully/ that spits ruly/
Ready to rip you 'day and night'.....'kid kudi'/

This hag is ancient/ this rretard is past tense/And
everybody knows 'hip hop is a language......./ 'and
everybody knows you don't have the accent'/

That's no lie ....I speak the truth/ like a dutiful
farmer....I uprooted you/
And anytime steamz says she's gonna show her 'true
colors'......you should have no fear...'its a diluted
blue'/

I ll' pound with fists/ if this bbitch refuse....to bounce
on dick/
Then I ll' tie her flat boobs to the foundations...... And
then proceed....to build a house on it/

Am busting rhymes/ you won't buzz no more.....am
gunning hives/
And severing your center of gravity...when I circumcise
you...with a rusted knife/

Your ma's a lez...your pa's so gay/
We should 'cross their heads' ...'ash-wednesday'/
I can't tolerate or bear your nonsense;
So I ll' plug a headphone to your heart...make you
hear your conscience/
You shouldn't have checked/ but rather have
specked/
So I ll' raise the tech/ 'to blast your legs'/...'so you
stagger backwards'....what you tryna do?.....'retrace
your steps'?/
Vs
�Steamz's diss lyrics:
------------------
You could have more flows than the ShoweR, but
you'd still never be able to drop a neat VersE/
I must ConfesS am so ill the MessiaH can't heal me,
there no PretensE that your life as a rapper is A
SHAM, and do you know where I got that a sham
from? From your name Shawarma/ the remaining
letters WRA stand for Worst Rapper Alive/
I think your mouths a factory, for all the shit its been
making
am just saying, that I could diss you on ya bank figure
and call that a disfigure cos I jez disfigured ya
freaking ego
Ego also means money, but you're only rich in your
folly, and I know the names of cars parked in your
garage/
For one you got a
KIA -Kills In Accidents
Volvo -Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
You could come borrow my FORD -For Only Rough
Drivers
But forget it, you not a rough driver/
I think am trynna get stuck like a collage
But this is not a sticky stituation so take note
That Your chance of winning is like a mirage/
"You're a Chitty, buh you still aint fly, and you could
Bang your head all day to get dope bars, nafin good
can come out of your mind's eye". if you still don't
get the point, don't be shy to ask/
"wanna Be(e) Fly Niccur,BUZZ! BuZz!/ a
cardioDiversion can't help awaken these dead bones
called sharwama//
Keys: Shower washes clean.
A SHAM, WRA (rearranged spells SHAWARMA)
Sticky situation so take note -am referring to sticky
notes.
There's a movie titled 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' its
about a flying ca
Bee buzzes, and d buzz could also refer to the noise
a Cardio Diversion makes.
Cardio Diversion -procedure where an electric
current is used to reset the heart's rhythm.

the link is not correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2014
tysonnn:

the link is not correct

you sure.. check this.... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/afdc0fd1
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Sammcarter:

i hear hiphop, who called me/
No hate, your rap don't look complete/
u can go to my area and look for me/
cos when we talking 'Hip'. . .your åss is two of me!!/ grin
I just said i should drop something/
u dissing ice and sort of things/
look, i don't mean to be rough on this/
but u poor, even without the fruits of the spirit. . . .u still experiencing long suffering!!/
Anyway i felt your verse, we'll brawl one day sha/
thats if its ok by you. . .happy sunday sha/
nice rhymes you got/but you were afraid taking her shots
...I expected fists on her jaws/bullets shattering her skull/...den be d phucking devil to take her to hell....and lock behind d door/
Text ain't about how well you spit/but how sick/you script/...to let dem niggs see/dat u got d heart to kill/.....

your self will/ and strong zeal/to exceed/ will be ya guidance to escape defeat.
.......text is like kung fu/....u need no muscle or guns too/...throw dem kicks and punch too/..show dem why dey dumb fools.../and u born to rule/

.....sh.!t.....just read what I wtote /seem like some phucking big joke.../...well there re diseases in town....laughter d antitode../guess I gotta close

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.