Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (928329 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
captainflash:
FOOL!!! i'm hungry".//
i shine like silver you shine like.....gold?//
i'm so cooled....i'm freezen solid like a....fish stick//
i'm on cloud 9"....you're on cloud 10''?//
i brought my A game...but there was no need//
from my fountain of win...//
you should take a sip//
my epic rhyme make this cool kid clamor...//
you out-of-style..in the epitome of glamour//
all other rappers tell victim of my will//
am a monster truck...that smash your fuccking wheel//
like an angry bird...am on the attack//
am original gud..your rhymes are trite//
bittch...am strong as hercules//

am brandy than samson...//your stupid as a slot//
which i slay with my sword...//elymax cant beat me!!!
cus he's lazy as a toad//
a hoples babe...that frigid as an icerberg//
am calmer than summer sea//
am quick as quicksilver...//
your brainless as chimpanze//
fucck with my lines....and get dirty as a hog...//
then i'll humble you like a warm in uriah heep//
then u gona know who"ate the fatest bone"(d' dog)//

my breezer flow make branches swag away...//
i'll always bust this f@g...untill am old and grey//

your rhymes cnt digest nigga....//
and your defeat is spronting...cus i planted the seed..//

bittchhhheee as§ nigga. . .

lol .. who's Wacker?

you or Ely? lmfao
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
captainflash:
FOOL!!! i'm hungry".//
you should take a sip//

flash!

You can do better

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Darkrebel:
@ fuckyouhard

the Rebel's ambidextrous.......like Santi Carzola/ The FFuck's oliver twist.....am Fagin now closer/ to hack him with boulders/
then stab him in both eyes/ and if he flashes a tooth....i ll' prick and chin check.....till he retracts his pre-molars/

i spit zeppelin.....with impacts of a bomb blast/ that ll' overshadow the imp.......and surpasses the numb lad/
fore' he's blown to bits....then smacked with a cutlass/ while i "map" his defeat.....that ll' crumble his world.....with cracks in his Atlas!!/

hes a woman at heart........that should be spanked in the asss/ FFuck's no gangster......he just rants to the mass/
with no "balls" to face me......so he gathers "jabulanis"......to be packed in his pants!!/

i should hang him infact/ or stir the 'Aye Frat'.....with strong instigation/ to gut this limp creature/
and if he forms reputation/ they ll' cut him open..... till his blood flows freely......Like Cult Initiation!!/

light
fork that...........
i'd rather make ur blood flow like jihadists at work!/ ur flings and skills are numb/
my sick killer stings and shots/.......are what ur still lackin at brawls//

.......i'll leave ur ego cracked/ before ur pseudo fans/........and if he still feels he's fly, i'll have the mosquito clapped!/ when i block his doors of opportunity and have his windows slammed///

..........he's terrible with puns/ and his peril has begun/...coz am tearin him with shots/ the rebel is a thug?/ watch me silence him with a potatoe.....on the barrel of my gun!//

...........don't put me back on mission/ i disturb the 'gleam of this site'....ain't talkin bad optician/ ....but i've marked partitions/ .....with kids like u who lack cognition/ .........u ain't smart on diss shots.... but ur 'fast at beatin' when it's a 'heart condition'!//

..........this goon a bully?/ shhhh...his hoots am shushin/ if he raise a truce, i shoot him/ and treat the fool like poosie/.....coz he ain't tight at all...........though he's good at losin!!/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
mikuz abeg please take note...when you see this....

look at the quality of the verse that flash dude is dropping....

people like that shouldn't be allowed to vote in battles here unless they up their game...

cos when they can't produce a ddope verse ...how then are they suppose to judge when they dont know jack......

top emcees and ddope credible emcees should be tagged rather..not any how tom dick and harry

its a suggestion ....

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
captainflash:
FOOL!!! i'm hungry".//
you should take a sip//

FLASH!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by kunlesehan(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

flash!

You can do better
yes he surely can do better.
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
fuckyouhard:

fork that...........
i'd rather make ur blood flow like jihadists at work!/ ur flings and skills are numb/

.......i'll leave ur ego cracked/ before ur pseudo fans/ block ur every door of opportunity and have ur windows slammed/........and if he still feels he's fly, i get the mosquito clapped!//

..........he's terrible with puns/ and his peril has begun/...coz am tearin him with shots/ the rebel is a thug?/ watch me silence him with a potatoe.....on the barrel of my gun!//

...........don't put me back on mission/ i disturb the 'gleam of this site'....ain't talkin bad optician/ ....but i've marked partitions/ .....with kids like u who lack cognition/ .........u ain't smart on diss shots.... but ur 'fast at beatin' when it's a 'heart condition'!//

..........this goon a bully?/ shhhh...his hoots am shushin/ if he raise a truce, i shoot him/ and treat the fool like poosie/.....coz he ain't tight at all...........though he's good at losin!!/
Dope!
Re: Flow For Rank by sconp: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
grin cheesy wink
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

flash!

You can do better
booo-- you
Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

so, you also from tha phoenix elites, right?
yep
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
fuckyouhard:

fork that...........

.......i'll leave ur ego cracked/ before ur pseudo fans/........and if he still feels he's fly, i'll have the mosquito clapped!/ when i block his doors of opportunity and have his windows slammed///

@ fuckyouhard
FFuck that and ffuck love!!

Imma unleash all hate/ on this brainless zygote.....till am a victor wait!!!/
Wanna cop my venom?.....i ll" have you thrown in a pool..... Of Constrictor Snakes!!!/

Am certified/ your 25?/ I should expose your laps....and kick your thighs/ then 'raid' your home...with "insecticides'/ then whip your wife/ with my dick all night/ till she weds me ffag....and your kids are mine/
That's your punishment....for spitting grime/
With your sloppy "hop".....even a blind Shakira....can't boldly say....that your "hip" don't lie!!/

I ll let loose.....my militia on this ape/ for claiming he's drugs...and a Wu-tang intake/
Then I ll' aim for his legs....till he loses the right.....like Kinta Kunte/

He's a wobbly dork/ a cocky slut/ a blogging moth/ a corny bum/
if he raises his hand to protest....I ll" chop his thumb/
then tie his tongue.....to my "Lukumi and Bata".....so when this ffaggot speaks.....its a "talking drum"!!!!/

I ll" hang his balls...with my puma on racks/ after his testicles been eaten....with a pukka and snack/ in a Boca down the flat/
Then I ll" have this dog gunned
...with bazookas or a Mack/
His chances of surviving are "slim"....like shady featuring.....Pasuma on a Track!!!/

For crying over Mik's win..... I ll leave this appellant in shreds/ he claims O.B.O...but he's a tenant in debt/ he's not fly....I gave his feathers a tear/
now he's confessing his sins....but am a Vicious high priest....so his Penance is Death!!!/

Am the two headed dinosaur....that frightened this wack/ but if he's fighting me back/
I ll" plunge torch lights in his head.....place his body horizontally...... To brighten my path!!!/

Then blight him with jabs/ cos this freak ain't the franchise/
I ll contort his anatomy.... Till he's fatigued and retires/ and seeks an enhancer/
We thought he was smart.... asked him 1+1....even with adding machines....it took him weeks to answer!!!/

#easy

10 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by krayCeejay(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Blingston:

mua

When do we drop?

No personals tho'
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Darkrebel:

people like that shouldn't be allowed to vote in battles here unless they up their game...

cos when they can't produce a ddope verse ...how then are they suppose to judge when they dont know jack......

top emcees and ddope credible emcees should be tagged rather..not any how tom dick and harry

its a suggestion ....
Just let him keep improving for the time being ,he's still gonna come good .....he just need time and tutor.
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Declined.... Go brawl flash

U mst be fool ELYMAXM.....wetin u take dope pass flash ? BASTARD afta whupn ya ass on 2go u con dea form boss 4 here ?? Anyway tfu
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Bars:

U mst be fool ELYMAXM.....wetin u take dope pass flash ? BASTARD afta whupn ya ass on 2go u con dea form boss 4 here ?? Anyway tfu
tell that to ur wretched father.
Do i know you from adam Wtf... Just cos i declined ur callout you're raining insults on me. Flash i know, who d f*ck are you!...
Pls don't quote me again, before u get struck by lightening of different charges!
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ω̴̩̩̩̥α​ ᵗᴴᵋ same thiing Flash tell Geoexpress before geo make things clear Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я Flash eyes
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

tell that to ur wretched father.
Do i know you from adam Wtf... Just cos i declined ur callout you're raining insults on me. Flash i know, who d f*ck are you!...
Pls don't quote me again, before u get struck by lightening of different charges!

Smh....WACKTARD////ND 2 hell b 2 dat ya dumb ass u called fada......becus I c/o u , telln me 2 brAwl flash....meanin dat he is wack Smh...pride is killn u tho

Buh if u knw u gat ball let's roll......WACKTARD wit capitul lera
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
Darkrebel:

its a suggestion ....
lmao. .see who's typing. ..after elymax and kr0ne trash ya . .you ran with shame and created new account. . . .if you claim to be the boss. ..why not use your other account. .idiiot. .
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
captainflash:
lmao. .see who's typing. ..after elymax and kr0ne trash ya . .you ran with shame and created new account. . . .if you claim to be the boss. ..why not use your other account. .idiiot. .

my other account was banned

illiterate wack pig....the way you rap makes me puke.....
Rettarded purple goblin

dont mention me again....big headed abomination
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
captainflash:
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Darkrebel:

Rettarded purple goblin

This guy sef
I tire for you o

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
JigsawKillah:

This guy sef
I tire for you o

SAW

lol
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
Choiiiiiii......pAinmenT
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2014
Darkrebel:

Rettarded purple goblin

lmao....hungry f@g, painment will kill you just as the way kr0ne bodybaged youu. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2014
Blast from the past.

Read alotta lines and I laugh hard at funny shits/
bobby wits.../tryin 2 do "notice me" with thr funny tweets/
How will naija be berra when all we hav are sick gees/....self acclaimed gurus,thr best written cnt evn beat my quick frees/

its a shame/...Hip-hop has lost its real name,/
2 whack goons/...claiming vets,thereby joining up wit rap commandos platoon/

its no joke/...lyricism's bout 2 be spoilt by dis slow pokes/no cred...yet gathering more attention than a goal vote/

lyricists shud be worshipped,praised and celebrated/
cos we above the ground level...we sorta elevated/
so y'all claiming fly??...Lol 2 ur dirty flows/the last time you flied was robben's "sky dive" against mexico/

real definition of fakeness/you can't evn be fly like my friend udeme in guiness's advert about reachin 4 greatness/

its a quickie y'all and guess its time I drop the pen/triple R real recognise real were 10/10 like ben.

#Rapberry.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2014
Bars:

Smh....WACKTARD////ND 2 hell b 2 dat ya dumb ass u called fada......becus I c/o u , telln me 2 brAwl flash....meanin dat he is wack Smh...pride is killn u tho

Buh if u knw u gat ball let's roll......WACKTARD wit capitul lera
listen, that i declined your c/o doesnt meam i'm proud...
I'm not even d0pe.. I'm also learning...

Dont hang yourself ontop my matter.
We are both wack, okay?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2014
A LETTER TO MY HATERS!!!!

Dear hater,

Oh yea offsprings of hate/here is a letter of update/as regards what thy hate has done to thy bait.....

Kicked,smashed n slapped by your words/it cut deep like a samurai's sword/to destroy me you swore/to push me till I fall/to nt c d 'drip of my blood' but pour/cos dey dnt want me to own any account,even in a bank for blood............

You condemned n accused me like I was Jesus/i had my own burden,but you brought others n said..take dis cross/you even said if wishes were horses?you'd bring xtinction to all living horse/so I wunt ride....

I know your hate for me is like a living cell/yes!!I dnt need a sorcerer to even tell/it runs deep,like d depts of an ocean,I can swear

Hahahahaha......I laugh at your folly/prosperity is my way of trolling/you keep me in mind cos you are lonely/you are below,m in cloud 9,heading for 10 prolly/you can never earn d figures in my acc,fool!keep the dice rolling/you are gettin fucckdd,ama let my fans hear you moaning/oh you a virgin nw,cos in pain you'r groaning.......

Yes,yes.....please hate me/keep dreaming of how to waste me/keep wishing you can mate me/underate me

M using dat wish right nw/hahahahahaha,givin problem to your cranium/you can tink me an alien.....

Huh!fame is wet,yes m reigning........../please hate me more.......I wana keep reigning........

Yours sincerely, Gladyys................

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Darkrebel:

Imma unleash all hate/ on this brainless zygote.....till am a victor wait!!!/
Wanna cop my venom?.....i ll" have you thrown in a pool..... Of Constrictor Snakes!!!/

.............it's a bird!/
.....nope! it's a plane!/

oh! it's a nerd/ and.........

............HE IS LAME!!!

......i pledge to bleep ur mission/ and mess up his condition/..........coz he'll be dealt with till submission/ this rebel hides in aro ...and begs for recognition?/ he's known to lie in shadows...........but my method is conspicuous!/..........
........and how's this geldin bringin real shot/ ......when his setup is all mixed up?/ ............let's start by educatin him...by stressin his poor diction/ not all snakes spit, bra! ....
...AND THERE'S NO VENOM IN CONSTRICTORS!!!//

.....across my boundaries, i got traps in place/ ......let the fagg restrain/ or i'll advance with punches and smash his brains/ he can't stand the pain/.........cos my fists explode his torso into fragments like a hand grenade!!//

....am better in rhymes/ ...in fact, the best in his time/ in a true brutal rampage, i'd sever his spine/ with deadly designs/ ...if he dare gets in the line!/ but i bet he wud cry/....coz this thug-is-stupid; once-he-loses......without poppin a cork he'll be ready to whine!!//

........i'll keep takin his shine/ with optical punches, achin his eyes/ and he'd ignore the cautions i place on the side/....so when this zebra cross me, i'll be claimin his stripes!/ ....he lied he torched me am but here am flamin the guy/ everyone's hatin his pride/ and they pray he resigns/......... so whatever u Wright Brother can't be on the same plane with mine!!//

...... this fagg talks guns, but who thinks he's grippin uzzis?/ he's so freakin stuupid!/ we only mention aro here when we mean to boo him/ .......... 'sketch me in a waste pad', u wouldn't 'draw a shiit to move me'/ .........and he's ugly with no touch of beauty in him/...if ever this 'shrek meets a princess' it's a walt disney movie!//

......it easy to see this boy get slumped/ how could i not destroy a chump/ that takes 'different shots in one bar' like a loyal drunk!/ .......... ur nothin to me but a voiceless grunt/...annoyin punk../ immature, a princess poosie .....a royal cu.nt!!

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Gladyys(f): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Geoxpress:

You shoulda ignored. .but this verse would rip open her clits/when I put in ma diccks/i'd fucck her here, nd if she use contraceptive. .my tin go still 'tear rubber' like most new cars. .hmm that's it!/ grin
stop claiming bad fella/you are a weakling,we knw dat wella/even your bitchh complaind dat during sex,you do beg her/to stop....instead of her,you're d 1 sayin...uh!oh!yeah!ah!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Clasiksam(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'm shooting rhymes and sneaking knives/ to stab a stubborn wife/
until her nagging dies/
starve her of sex/
While I service my concubines/
base on ppussies bitter taste of alkalines/

I'm cooking jabs and breaking bars/
Leave bruises on her alternated form of a punching bag/
Watch as babes get rraped/ while my niggas get paid/
And dicks gets laid/ While v agina's get spade/
I adjust my lens/ to see her specs/
Not breaking legs/ but if shes taking stairs she better watch her steps/

I'm a zombie/ a pervert cause I sleep with 'mummies'/
My ddick out..gosh I'm feeling hhorny/
Giving mad brains do u get it dummies?
A beast designed/ that's sniffing rhymes /
a stitch in time/ might save nine lifes/
If these cats die then imma say goodbye/
#s_am quick freestyle

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
fuckyouhard:

.............it's a bird!/
.....nope! it's a plane!/

oh! it's a nerd/ and.........

............HE IS LAME!!!

......i pledge to bleep ur mission/ and mess up his condition/..........coz he'll be dealt with till submission/ this rebel hides in aro ...and begs for recognition?/ he's known to lie in shadows...........but my method is conspicuous!/..........
........and how's this geldin bringin real shot/ ......when his setup is all mixed up?/ ............let's start by educatin him...by stressin his poor diction/ not all snakes spit, bra! ....
...AND THERE'S NO VENOM IN CONSTRICTORS!!!//

.....across my boundaries, i got traps in place/ ......let the fagg restrain/ or i'll advance with punches and smash his brains/ he can't stand the pain/.........cos my fists explode his torso into fragments like a hand grenade!!//

....am better in rhymes/ ...in fact, the best in his time/ in a true brutal rampage, i'd sever his spine/ with deadly designs/ ...if he dare gets in the line!/ but i bet he wud cry/....coz this thug-is-stupid; once-he-loses......without poppin a cork he'll be ready to whine!!//

........i'll keep takin his shine/ with optical punches, achin his eyes/ and he'd ignore the cautions i place on the side/....so when this zebra cross me, i'll be claimin his stripes!/ ....he lied he torched me am but here am flamin the guy/ everyone's hatin his pride/ and they pray he resigns/......... so whatever u Wright Brother can't be on the same plane with mine!!//

...... this fagg talks guns, but who thinks he's grippin uzzis?/ he's so freakin stuupid!/ we only mention aro here when we mean to boo him/ .......... 'sketch me in a waste pad', u wouldn't 'draw a shiit to move me'/ .........and he's ugly with no touch of beauty in him/...if ever this 'shrek meets a princess' it's a walt disney movie!//

......it easy to see this boy get slumped/ how could i not destroy a chump/ that takes 'different shots in one bar' like a loyal drunk!/ .......... ur nothin to me but a voiceless grunt/...annoyin punk../ immature, a princess poosie .....a royal cu.nt!!

lol
wrong scholar .....some constrictor snakes have venom ...go research well.. https://sites.google.com/a/brvgs.k12.va.us/siobhansprouse/things-to-consider/5-most-dangerous-constrictors
the wright(right/write)brothers / plane thing has been played by me since my facebooking rap battle days... its not new

my freestyle was better...your rebuttal was good but not strong enough...

holla when your down for a proper brawl

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.