Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (928704 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Shutup fool, If we meet one on one, I'd use everything you're wearing to diss you, I will easily gash your skin lyrically on a beat. . . If you think it's a lie, let's do it! Diss me vocally, and imma just download one of your pictures from fb and diss you with it straight up, no writing shii. . . You don't know me? I killed my first rap victim at the age of 8, and dude was 20 years, a university student. Don't mess with me bro, I'm feared and respected in the streets of Onitsha, I'm otu number one rapper, when Life Brewery and Companies hosted a Freestyle Rap show; I killed the "Black and yellow" beat by Khalifha with pure freez!!! Nigga, don't mess with me. . . I could kill ya vocally, you may be stronger in textbattling, but I'm your god vocally. How many shows have you been to? Fool! I've been to 16 shows since my underground rap career. . . I B-Boy, sing, draw, ffucking intelligent! But you? Nothing!!! You ain't sshit!!!! Hahahahahahaahhahahahahaha!!!!
these are not achievements o, shey u knw?
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Since y'all disappointed yourselves (not me) when we wanted to pop up an Audio cypher on here, I've been scared to do things with y'all, especially when it involves my hard earned money. . . I recorded my verse with 10 thousand naira and sent it to Ojoawo but y'all just went mute. Been calling Ojo and he be blowing me off. . . . My verse is just stucked in my playlist, ffucking my mind up! I can't spend my cash and get disappointed again doing a studio song with you. Unless you're gonna pay me! grin
i dnt know about the rest but as for me, I'm only gonna pay u if you admit you are broke.

BTW Ojoawo was the one who ffucked up by changing the beat.
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Limerick:
i dnt know about the rest but as for me, I'm only gonna pay u if you admit you are broke.

BTW Ojoawo was the one who ffucked up by changing the beat.
E-diot! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
GIYAZZ:
E-diot! grin
E-diot equals "Internet-diot" and diot has no meaning, so u are an iddiot grin
Re: Flow For Rank by IceDaNemesis(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Limerick:
E-diot equals "Internet-diot" and diot has no meaning, so u are an iddiot grin
hahaha. Guy i no dey see you fo' phoenix again. Dem don pursue you?
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Diss @ Darkrebel nd Elyman...

I'm vexed,nd I aint ever seen this rage!/so here I'd have both nitwit maimed!/soon as I grab iron rods nd shove it in their head,lik Phineas Gage!!/

Aint started yet,bt they already picking race!/Dark nd I were close friends,bt soon as he started beating those wit Chariots!/he forgot dt he had us/really it pains dt Dark is a betrayer. .anoda Judas Iscariot!!/bt dt aint d point I'm hoping 2 drive on!/tears dripping,yl I slay ds mad baga!/we are close. .nt like dat matters!/cus I'm attack wit a knife frm behind. . .he"s a betrayer,I'm a back stabber!!!/

Aint got p wit max,bt yall can see I'm a deadly vet!/i pose many threats/so once I attack "the 15 year old" yall wld knw its an "Ely death"!!!/

Aint done wit dark,the rage is still uprising/he nd ely be coniving/saying Geo is wack. .he neva comes up wit an organised shiit/bt d moment I plant my bombs,nd blow up 'DARK' there'd be no "ROOM" fr his surviving!!!/

He won me,bt yall knw Geo was only joking,bt nw he's past tense!/i coulda brought Guns here,bt I figured dt I'mma child of God,I got d power over "DARKness"!!/

I'm a turkish dude,wit plenty Gats!/yl all ds Rebel spit is mainly Drab!/so he better keep shut,else I'd tke out his goons, "tha clique a"nd wit my turkish jet,bomb "rebel" near Iraq!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Darkrebel nice one!
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Darkrebel you're too wack! What's the meaning of "My Skin is brighter than your future" grin you wan kill pesin? With your wack flow gringrin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Darkrebel you're too wack! What's the meaning of "My Skin is brighter than your future" grin you wan kill pesin? With your wack flow gringrin

I said skin colour weyrey ..
that's called Lazy flow-- or Kendrick Lamar type of flow grin ....

go eat a dick G-String/ G-yansh grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Darkrebel:

I said skin colour weyrey ..
that's called Lazy flow-- or Kendrick Lamar type of flow grin ....

Lemme give you these words; FFuck, Dark, Rebel, . . . Imma call you to do a freestyle for me with them real quick grin
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
you nor reach. Even warriblood go whoop you wit frees
smh!! compair geoxpress wit wariblood . . .nice one @dark. .giyaz the jealous bad.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by rayopt(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Darkrebel:

heheehehahaaaha
dry joke, huh!?
Got me laffin silently wit stiffened lips. . .

Goshikid, wad up. .i c ya
Warming ma hands tho
i got d liver to deliver good puns/
i also got 'balls' to kick 'suckers' out wif cool stunts/
like 'hidink', i'l coach wimps givin em 'goose'bumps/
wif 'knives,clubs, axe and gun'. . .literally, i'd b comin wif full 'force'/
word!
wen i come. .niggas cry, plead or beg/
i'd b 'countin to 9' wen yall elope to pitch ur 'tent'/
cos i 'write to kill'. .lyk am sleep. . d cousin of death/
so wen i make ya rest in 'peace'. .its quick. . wif less shits nd no mess/
no 'pitch' discuss tho m here to talk 'tough'/
so much blabs in here lyk nigs wunt shut up. ./
even wif 'pads' in their mouf. .its 'always' much noise/
seems sumone wanna 'dye' to get washed off/
i can slit a stomach to show him kidneys nd what he 'longs' for/
no nid to count to 3, since i got him knockd off/
he'l b a 'lyfless figure' as i got him dumped off. .out da 'E.R'. .literally, i'll make him just 'NUMB'/

+enough+
+yawns+
. . ..to b contunu
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
goshikid:
smh!! compair geoxpress wit wariblood . . .nice one @dark. .giyaz the jealous bad.

Lwkmd....!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmm;; Quick freestyle diss

I put niggas 6 fit underground/
with the slow flow I grow takes niggas to wonderland/
I hustle to flow while haters getting my blow/
I can make niggas fall like ffucking morning snow/
But why?Giyazz bragging he has been to 16 ffucking rapping show/ tellin "lime" he's the best in onitsha/
giyazz could be the definition of nostalgia/
cos my bars bin laden and you ffuckking dead like osama !/ and when I'm done punchin ya ugly face..girl gon reject you like WHITE rejected black president obama/

Don't get me wrong.. When I say ya girlfriend "ify"" is my best fast d1ck sucker/
she plays with me..ffuck with me..swallow my cum and ask for more/ you never (had call)hardcore,, you so damn commercial like macklemore/ imma spit your face..and you comeback with ur gang H.G.C, like D.M.X imma ffuck you all/

break ya bones hit you with phones grin till you cough foams/ inject virus that will damage ya hormones/
I'm your bestfriend..but sorry to diss you/
I would've killed ya with my opening but don't wonna miss you/
It's just a spar..hope this inspire iceskidd?/
for the next time he gon diss me...he will be down, dead in my table like ice fish!/ brahh

Ask who is me!
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
007Bruce:

se ofe je kin gba oju e ni? Mi o n shegbe oo undecided
Jooor! Мα lo fo omo lomo leti! ;cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Oboy been long I've bn around here cosa work and all that. But I still wanna go back to my writing ways so who's up 10bars
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
RapAcme:
g0tt0b0y,gbagbe 0kp0nu 007bruce yen,k0 gban kan kan. .aladin banza nei shi
Wayo Allah!! Aladin Banza?
Re: Flow For Rank by ZachHugo(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Zach

Good Looks For an UGLY Betty/ A Loss Against Me Is DefinateLy Certain/ Zach Ain't A Savior, Niggas He's IlL and DeadLy/... New 'Stip On' For Any 'SUCKER' in 'New Jersey!!'/.

Niggas Be Like, Zach Your Wack. ....owk Am Getting Better/I Bring Bad TackLes , And Leaves PLayers on Stretchers/Zach Be a Monster/ No Doubt He'd Conquer/ and Throws These Animals in an Abattior, For a Proper SLaughter/

Now Am Lost/These Other Punks Be a Coin, They Getting Tossed/I Punch their Heads And They Become Dumb/TiLl They Start Demanding For Brains Like Zombies...i Mean Walking Corpse!!!/

These niggas Wont Man up, They Keep Bitching/They UGly As Poosies, So Like Nepa and Gen Face The Keep Switching/I Brougth Knifes To Kill the WeakLings/I Also Hurt Their SiBLings/and They 'EXTENDED' the 'Tampons' But It StiLL Could'nt Stop The 'FamiLy '..B.Leeding!!/

Owk Listen/ and Done Dissing/ Now Am Into Preaching/ Like Jacobson/ The Son Of Martha And Benjamin/Don't Listen, To Him! Its Storey For The Gods !OLamide Kept Singing/TILL i Stoped The "Reign " of the Yoruba FoWL With Hammattan! and Shouted Its Christmas Season /

Listen To The Tone/ No Originals, They All But CLones/They Kept Doing Things Of The Flesh, They Never Reached The Bones/Murdered You RuLer, And Took His Head Home/ Became The PaLace Owner, Took the Throne/ And CIrcLed The Guards! Like The Bottom Of A Cone/

These Bitches Dont shave, The Got A Hairy Poosie/ Like The Asernal Defender.. You'd Get Eaten By WiLd Animals When You Go In Coss "There Bushy"/ Am A Human Projects, Thats Lucy/ The OnLy Time We See These "Drug Addicts" On an "Ibo" Dish..
.IS when They Eating Their Native Soup...
. Egusi!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Freesytln......

....With gun cocking/..and pun murking/ am slaying dis gay urching..cos the poor duckling../ posing a fat threat..if he thinks he's escaping here,,I'll let gats spray..then 'drop-mic' like am done talking/

See, am blessed with pun/..slap him front and back as I dent his chest with gun../ now the pest gon burn../ cos if bursting with ten thugs ??..lol,omoh like 'anxious athletes' u'll be first to run!!/

I stomp his cribs with forty guys/..he gets beaten..and kicks repeatedly like some faulty bikes/..hehe,,he surely dies/..so its just a 'battlefield' if he's 'seen where the mighty fights'..!/
(Scene where the mighty fights)

I boss millitants/ I pass lieutenants../so if this bloody civilian dare rebels my government?/..I'll make him my 'subject' and have him 'thoroughly treated' by my martial studients!!!/

I craft bars better than welders../am getting paid like m.I abaga/..michael is starving,malnutritioned...he deceased with aids and ebola!/..now everyone knows 'michael-lean' like tire producer/
(Michelin)

....Okay...am just freestyling.

....The pest's rhyming's weak../his wack writing's bleak/..tis best he stop battling the sick/ cos if we hear dis dudes falling sick'?/ don't think he's getting dope..its only an effect of the whoopings he gets battling the sick/

I counter the weakling foe/..as I attack with some hefty blow../now he's got a bleeding nose/..chill,,am kind..I give him a 'long rope' to retreat but if he fails..I won't hesistate to 'send him to the gallows'!!!/

....I craze the geek with fear../moment I spray gun powders and change the atmosphere/..any attempt to flee into he thin air..?/..I'l swiftly fix a nine to his thin rear../pull the trigger and let him 'pass out' like student in the final year!!!/.. ...

.Its jst a freestyle,..sayin is wack ? I dnt giva flyn Bleep...tanks

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
goshikid:
OK.
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
smh

diss at express!
my lines make wonders/. . .and its for sure i'd attack wit tech to have him surrender/. .he'd get murcked as an offender/. .cuz everyone hate geo'. .plus my launching attack on his spleen. . . .making his life a big blunder/
but aii . .i'd rather relax/. . .cuz a close at him. .i saw an ape been preserved/. . .homie ffuck you and the block u claim. .cuz pairing me against geo. .is a scream been preserved/. . .cuz i'd be forced to rip him him out. .til my syringe wil inject his lip like collagen. . .guess he should live in a ball sack/. . .
but its time he resist/. . .give up and sumit/. . .but if he best insist/. . . .its a pretend. . . .cuz he's already devoured by a newbie. . .a thunderous sound of defeat/. . . .
geo shouldnt be given a spar/. . .cuz he's droping are filter as well/. . .i'd make his ass look bad like stretch mark/. . .for thinking to test smart/. . .or ima bleed the gee wit knife/. . ..cuz i'd be force to break it all over the ground. . .for him to know the step sharp/. . .
he's a big time looser/. .and i dnt hold out. .cos i'd storm him wit yams till he dies in tuber/. . .but krone sp1t in his face like pfft . .you ffucking punk/. .then i finally got hold of him. .on the baseball court he was pussyy. . .small cat. . .then krone ffuck him count/. .
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lol...and they didn't understnd d lines. grin yet yall be forming d0pe heads? Ptff...

There's google tho grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
goshikid:
smh

diss at express!
my lines make wonders/. . .and its for sure i'd attack wit tech to have him surrender/. .he'd get murcked as an offender/. .cuz everyone hate geo'. .plus my launching attack on his spleen. . . .making his life a big blunder/
but aii . .i'd rather relax/. . .cuz a close at him. .i saw an ape been preserved/. . .homie ffuck you and the block u claim. .cuz pairing me against geo. .is a scream been preserved/. . .cuz i'd be forced to rip him him out. .til my syringe wil inject his lip like collagen. . .guess he should live in a ball sack/. . .
but its time he resist/. . .give up and sumit/. . .but if he best insist/. . . .its a pretend. . . .cuz he's already devoured by a newbie. . .a thunderous sound of defeat/. . . .
geo shouldnt be given a spar/. . .cuz he's droping are filter as well/. . .i'd make his ass look bad like stretch mark/. . .for thinking to test smart/. . .or ima bleed the gee wit knife/. . ..cuz i'd be force to break it all over the ground. . .for him to know the step sharp/. . .
he's a big time looser/. .and i dnt hold out. .cos i'd storm him wit yams till he dies in tuber/. . .but krone sp1t in his face like pfft . .you ffucking punk/. .then i finally got hold of him. .on the baseball court he was pussyy. . .small cat. . .then krone ffuck him count/. .
OK.
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Geoxpress:
Lol...and they didn't understnd d lines. grin yet yall be forming d0pe heads? Ptff...
There's google tho grin
boring kiddd. .go and meet wariblood for further beating!!! he's your type
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
goshikid:

Lwkm faint.....ooo
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
goshikid:
OK.
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Geoexpress inbox ᵐᵉ via tonniblazethachosenone@gmail.com
Got a msg for you
Re: Flow For Rank by ZachHugo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
GoshiKidd CaLLout!
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
007bruce
ka na aina tuntuni, ko ka na
tafi international rapping ne? cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
gottoboy:
Geoexpress inbox ᵐᵉ via tonniblazethachosenone@gmail.com
Got a msg for you
Sometin happened 2 my mail account.(Affected my BBM also) Thought u are on fb?
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
gotoboy !

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.