Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,190 members, 7,887,448 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (926695 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Supermiy:
when You Rhyme Like A Sissy..nvm These Guys..They Are Just Fooling Around

Says who

Ade5:

Yo, what are feminine rhymes please?

Another name for multies or double rhymes
We also have near-rhymes or approximate rhymes
Re: Flow For Rank by danbrowndmf(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Says who

Give example of a near rhyme biko.cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
MuhdG:

Now that's more like it/ all hail the captain/
From now on i know u won't do that kinda sh!t/coz we got our eyes on you, and one day you gon be king/that's ofcourse if you knock me off the seat/

So many rhymes in your lines/ you just like jigsawkillah/ only difference is u don't talk about nines/...unlike him, you act the nine/only w Johen it's time/ keep it real gee, don't fake no thug life/i know you're a beast/and you know that aint no lie

So what if you lost ur first brawl/ don't be ashamed bro, don't crawl/ stand up and be proud when u walk/ raise ur chest high like u don't give a f*ck/ and if a gee disses u, ama help u break his jaw/
Haha! Nice one. This script reminds me of Jay Z's "Anything" - The bro to bro feeling. Work on your rhymes though.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:

one idiota even said i forced puns when Bis was the one that played Cocaine with Co Caned..
since when did cocaine start having a past tense?

just relax & get entertained.. my next output would be audio sef.

time to put dickirding haters like MaxiSLUT & Jason12 GAYson in the ground like a Chilean miners

mr rebel, that is permissible in scripting!

co caned = cocaine'd
it's not past tense.....it's just a casual way of writing! haven't you seen people say stuffs like t-rex got 3-0'd?. of course, 3-0 has no past tense but you are allowed to write in that way. ibime used some few yeye puns but that cocaine bar isn't one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Ade5(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Supermiy:
when You Rhyme Like A Sissy..nvm These Guys..They Are Just Fooling Around

Lool
Re: Flow For Rank by Ade5(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Says who

Okay okay...
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
coogar:

mr rebel, that is permissible in scripting!

co caned = cocaine'd
it's not past tense.....it's just a casual way of writing! haven't you seen people say stuffs like t-rex got 3-0'd?. of course, 3-0 has no past tense but you are allowed to write in that way. ibime used some few yeye puns but that cocaine bar isn't one of them.

If that isn't then is Mikuz right by calling this a faulty wordplay.

darkenedrebel:

But Ibime's Father?

Is Con artist.. And a sordid coon/ Your father's the thief not mine...And I got solid proof/ Cos your Dad's like the Green Archer.....A notorious crook....Known for Robbing Hoods
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:

If that isn't then is Mikuz right by calling this a faulty wordplay.

mikuz has a problem with diction.

your wordplay is also permissible....the english folks like to emphasise on the g - the last letter in robbing but the americans love to leave the g silent like this robbin'
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
coogar:

your wordplay is also permissible....the english folks like to emphasise on the g - the last letter in robbing but the americans love to leave the g silent like this robbin'

Hoods/ hoods, avenger her/ Avengers are not homophones.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cocaine/ cocaned is forced Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
mikuz:

Your accent is deceiving you.. and It's avenger not avengers. .you don't know singular and plural again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
coogar:

The dude has a terrible accent. .

His problem is with the s i added to it.
In mikuz's small mind - playing Robin Hood with Robbing hoods is forced. ..

Yet he played D less ya with dyslexia
Re: Flow For Rank by Ksslib(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sunday frees..
Ffuck religion...Ion care if iam good or not/if iam holy or used by gods/.. caught a jehova witness knocking ma door...nigga got bruised and gored/
my appetite for evil left the devil confused and shocked/
he poisoned my swallow...opened my pot &was terrified...cos even my soup na blood/!
Cunny as the serpent...the mostly known viper/..the flow is slim fitted leggins..only goes tighter/
what i spit is blessed, & ya'll should prolly know right know/
that all the corn i buy...are roasted by holy ghost fire/!
I carry celestial messages...call me Gabriel/but gat no brotherly love left... cain murking abel/
I defiled the daughters of men...fffuucking nailed them/Devilishly goodlooking...but promptly made hell/
For gravity seduced me...and instantly, i became a fallen Angel/!
I aint jesus... dont tempt me & still stay/cos i easily succumb & you should tremble and pick race/
then light a candle and still pray/...else i shatter ur forhead from the side till u resemble a killed prey/
Ur ear, nose, eye sockets & cheekbones might be re-assembled in quick ways/
but like pharisees....call the doctors blasphemous if they promise...to re-build ya temple in 3 days/ !
The way i design all ma drops/shows a religious desire in the thug/ call me a religious fanatic inspired by the gun/ the first two shots hits ya shoulder inspite of your dodge/
the last two penetrates the chest & head...nigga! thats how we do the sign of the cross/!
My spirit was banished...i gat no kindred or kinsmen/the gods said i was too evil..i killed men & kill them/
Hell rejected me..that i was too full of life to chill there or be dead/
Heaven said i was irredeemable...too sick to see there or peep hell/
Angels asking where my soul is...
told them i lost it trekking the wilderness like the children of isreal/!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:

The dude has a terrible accent. .
His problem is with the s i added to it. In mikuz's small mind - playing Robin Hood with Robbing hoods is forced. ..
Yet he played D less ya with dyslexia
D less ya? Are you sure you still know how to read?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
mikuz:

Whether it's D less ya or D's less ya - The wordplay is wickity wack & does not sound like 'Dyslexia'
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
mikuz:

Stop replying that wack oaf. You didn't see the rubbish he called a verse taking lame shots at me? Common movie puns he couldn't deliver right. I woulda replied him if he dropped something worth it, but the verse just wack die!

I pity for anybody who thinks he's d0pe.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Stop replying that wack oaf. You didn't see the rubbish he called a verse taking lame shots at me? Common movie puns he couldn't deliver right. I woulda replied him if he dropped something worth it, but the verse just wack die!

I just tire, SMH.
Re: Flow For Rank by sinizia: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Too many beefs on this section. grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Gayazz. .you & your ancestors are the bunch of imbecilic oafs. .

I didn't take shot at you. I've killed you 4 times already.. You are a corpse already. A rotted carrion.you should be happy I even have your shït-stained name in my verse..

foolish pillock. .... you and your ilks should be banned permanently from posting on FFR
You ve'had the worst set of writtens since the days Constantinople & still no improvement.

wack juvenile onitsha bastard .. The day you improve is the day warriböod beats Charlie clips. .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
GIYAZZ:

You are a chronic autistic lunatic...I only smacked you with 4 lines. .who got your time? You wanna reply the Devil who lacerated your organs on 4 different occasions? wack gargoyle.
Your stay on this section is gonna be infernal and tragic. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
mikuz:

I just tire, SMH.
The dude is a lyrical illiterate. Fake ass wannabe rich kid tryna gain attention. Stop giving him your time!

Abeg make G'iyaz eat grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
GIYAZZ:
The dude is a lyrical illiterate. Fake ass wannabe rich kid tryna gain attention. Stop giving him your time!

Abeg make G'iyaz eat grin

And you are a lyrical nonentity ..the little intelligence you had vaporized when you lost your front tooth. .

And what's your obsession with whether I'm rich or not. Stop projecting your insecurities on other people. You keep mentioning 'rich' like a cursed vermin. .
You think I'm as penurious as your forefathers or what. .What's wrong all these ajepaki children ?

you should be focused on battling with the poverty plaguing your family tree.. .
senseless dingbat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin

See? I told you. cheesy Soon enough thesaurus will start charging you 50 naira per reply. grin

Okpo na-eweru iru nke ya. *spits*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
GIYAZZ:
grin

See? I told you. cheesy Soon enough thesaurus will start charging you 50 naira per reply. grin

Okpo na-eweru iru nke ya. *spits*

I don't need the thesaurus to string words intelligently to decimate your clan. . It's an innate ability. .
You on the other hand have the cognitive abilities of an African jacana
If I lit your kismet with 1000 lanterns, you still won't have a bright future..

And like I said, stop projecting your insecurities on other people
If your father is broke, don't think another person's father shares the same fate.
If your front tooth is missing, don't think the next man also has incomplete incisors
And if your knowledge is as depleted as your bank account, don't think the other person needs a thesaurus to type out words...

I wonder if this is how you intend on passing your JAMB. ..useless pikin
Re: Flow For Rank by Supermiy: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Says who

Another name for multies or double rhymes We also have near-rhymes or approximate rhymes
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
And if your father is a dead thief, don't follow his foot-steps. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Haha! Nice one. This script reminds me of Jay Z's "Anything" - The bro to bro feeling. Work on your rhymes though.
Hehe. Sure man. Will do
Re: Flow For Rank by Dotwillis1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
once a 'pun a time..

..xo i met diz wench whom i fell in luv wit/she knockd me off ma feet..wit no pity/i almost scraped ma knees/
if it ws WWE, then i'd tkn defeat/so i askd ha; 'bae, im an addict..wil u b ma heroin?/i dnt mind bn a convict..for commitin felony/

she said No..nd i later gt a cal frm ha fwnd/narratin al dah apnd wen she slpt/nd she be lik ..'willis yhu f'ckd me in ma drim nd made me cum tru'/..nw f'ckin a crush's pal iz smetin i neva tot i'd eva do/ chase ur drms they say..nd y she kpt runi aftr me/gues she has hopes of acheivin me/
*sniffs*

sightin ha...trapped ma eyes in d gravitatnal field of her Brest /and watching ha..put me in a state of ferment/
..xo i brot ha 2 ma side... We both nervous dnt no wat 2 talk on/nd i said sit on ma laps... We gon' talk 'bout d 1st tin dhat cmes up/
d softnes of ha ass Sent signals/to ma dick nd start to rise/ ..nw she tk a 'grab', while i mk contacts /wit ha lips.. end of shy!

m lik m gon' murder who ever da hell invited padded bra/cuz wn i uncovered ha chest/ i cudnt bliv d sight/
if i v a faith as small as ha bre'st/i aint gon muv a feather/i ws lik, damn! Buh i dnt mind dhat/
decided 2 kip cul... til m done wit diz hole inn /suprisd wn she saw ma manhood... nd read d sign on it/ dt says 'bad bitches only'/,gues she gt d clue... cus she screamd 'hey ima virgin!/nd ws lik ma b.f turnd gay nd left me/ i was Kim's bae.. and dt vexed me/

ah brought t out d 'TOOL' &nd SCREW d place wit ma DRIVER dt as gt no license/Diic ha xo hard, she screamed oh no! i answrd yes!/

made ha groan louder/& wen m done, out of anger/i cut ha flesh opend, exposd ha rip outer (HARIPOTER)/nd lik DEMENTORS,buh tru ha punny... i suckd away ha soul faster
/nd ha name? ..oh i frgt to ask ha

*sniffs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
mikuz:

mikuz:
Cocaine/ cocaned is forced Abeg.

but mode-9's i diss a baba is a brilliant pun, right? cheesy

is the capital of ethiopia I-ddis Ababa or Addis Ababa?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
coogar:

but mode-9's i diss a baba is a brilliant pun, right? cheesy
is the capital of ethiopia I-ddis Ababa or Addis Ababa?

Mode nine did ah diss ah baba/ Addis Ababa . . .

Perfect pun, no forcing. Modenine hardly puts a wrong foot forward when it comes to homophonic puns.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
mikuz:

Mode nine did ah diss ah baba/ Addis Ababa . . .
Perfect pun, no forcing.
Modenine hardly puts a wrong foot forward when it comes to homophonic puns.

so what sort of english language reads... so when ah diss ah baba? is that english language, shouldn't a pun read correctly but with 2 different meanings?

when ah diss ah baba? what is ah?
fück outta here with your pre-nursery explanation....

everything about that bar is forced!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
coogar:

so what sort of english language reads... so when ah diss ah baba? is that english language, shouldn't a pun read correctly but with 2 different meanings?

when ah diss ah baba? what is ah?
fück outta here with your pre-nursery explanation....

everything about that bar is forced!

How is it not correct? It's just like saying 'so when ah diss Coogar'

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.