Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (925106 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 24, 2015
obesemf:

let's go. Sunday , my Lord of the rings title up for grabs.
ok. 8 bars. 9 pm.
Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 6:32am On Oct 24, 2015
funlord:
grin

Lol! Thanks prince! But I've paid my dues as far as hip hop/rap Is concerned! Some of my homies made it big in the naija game but a lot are still in the underground so some things from both worlds rubbed off 4 sure!

I do creative writing as a side hustle atimes so sometimes I use hip hop situations to deal with writers block or to inspire thought! Business Is good so I'm not trying to improve nada oh! Na high cause am! Lol....

This why you will remain wack... You are wack... Emaprince was telling you that diplomatically and ushered ways you can redeem yourself. Instead of thank you, your defending.
Re: Flow For Rank by RapAcme(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2015
Adanna28 where are u sis?....im back

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2015
RapAcme:
Adanna28 where are u sis?....im back

Welcome back Babybro, drop some rhymes on here smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by obainojazz(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Your a puccee to me mehn close yo legs we see that pink/ cheesy this is cold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2015
Raplinx999:
ok. 8 bars. 9 pm.
u took too long in responding. I'll set another date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Lols Jason21 how was the ban bro? i can see you viewing this thread! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by funlord(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2015
grin
PaulThor:

This why you will remain wack... You are wack... Emaprince was telling you that diplomatically and ushered ways you can redeem yourself. Instead of thank you, your defending.

But how come you are dope but still extremely broke? _fuck off and die you tool!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 24, 2015
obesemf:

like when?
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2015
. . .She's a tool to the guys/ and Bruce is not surprised/ a bìtch who gives textcees something to wänk on. . .i'm bringing the truth to your eyes/. . .
she even put on a smile/. . . when a nigga tells her: i'm cümmin on your pics/. . . Hurting with the script/ . . .aint tryna be rude with these lines/ . . . but i pray it wont be too late before the fool realise. . ./
. . .that she's losing her pride. . .

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by PaulThor: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2015
funlord:
grin

But how come you are dope but still extremely broke? _fuck off and die you tool!

Your English is making noise.. Not cognitive at all....
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
DISTORTED MIND

rough freestyle... ...

Life's a lonely journey/I live mine in Steve Rogers body, a super soldier storming/Pyromaniacal thoughts, will have these mofos burning/and my flames so scorching, it causes a global warming/
My battle axe batter wacks, I'm a rabid spittter/
and you can ask Nikita/how I smacked her kisser/while setting rat traps, for Master Splinter/
I'm a fallen seraphim, with a sinful soul/A single blow/will leave you indisposed/
I'm a UFO grinning, like Indrid Cold/and I was sired by a color wheel.....the illegitimate child of the Indigo/
I wrote the thesis of the Obelisk, that's infinite dominion/
The quantum of my skill is in vast Kabilions/and my art is a curse, plagued by gnashing minions/so exorcise me, from these Da Vinci demons/
Theatricality is my forte, and my ways are insidious/my beardy face is hideous/
my brain's a matrix of interwoven meteors/so like Tony the Iron Man.......I'm a stark raving genius/
On Apollo nights, this unholy scribe/throws unending tantrums, at a Poltergeist/
Then moves with that Tornado might/to go pepper-spray a Cyclops, in a tomato fight/
I'm a verbal assailant, spinning a web of depression and rue/In this pantheon I rule, cos the Rebel is Zeus/
I'll have you demented and bruised/till you see the animal in me, my innerself is a zoo/
Glowing like a jelly fish, all I spew is essence/my nuance is quintessence. .and sometimes my tune is senseless/but inside my verse, is the phenomenon of bioluminicense/
I got more lions than the empire cast/
I'm a four-winged Dracula, sinking my fangs in your heart/while sending echolocation signals to farmished vampire bats/
But before I detonate & explode/ I'll have sëx with a ghost/or have a date with Hurricane Patricia......on the Mexican coast/
I'm a Chechnya rebel, stealth Intruder/with the field of vision of a matador, so respect my bullseye/
I'm a deadly coogar/and I'm unfriendly & scary..... the lost identical twin of Freddy Kruger/
The rebel's a mental patient/
with the biceps of a bison, he's folding metal cages/and cannibalizing the tooth fairy, with his dental braces/
I'm a crass barbarian/Inseminating a half-arabian/to breed a new race of black Caucasians/
This is Napoleon Bonaparte/and like Selina Kyle, I roll with cats/who own big gats/
I'm a shaolin monk, reciting these ghouly chants/and reaching nirvana in a lotus position....on a yoga mat/
I'm here again/Enola gay/and like Erykah Badu.....I'll go on & on, to leave you entertained/
Then blast your skull with desert eagles, just to leave you bird-brained/
I penned this lines in Hieroglyphics/and all I rhyme will glisten/
My faith is in both Yahweh & Allah, I'm an Islamic Christian/and the supreme eponymous emcee, in the geocentric ptolemaic system/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by xplicit31(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Beauty is a perception of the mind../
We all need cash cos attention comes with the dimes../
I AM LEGEND, my 32 smith will rain till after earth../
Who am I again.? d man still living after death../
Arthurian by blood, d people's tristram../
D 'deal ah caught' got me living large in india../
Always tempted to touch, beauties err'where but dey priceless, even 10000 rupees ain't enof../
They say they priceless, where am from.? dats strange report../
Dey will tell u wait, I jst want to quickly change the top../
200 level i had a female friend who change with calls../
Every call is business, she dey flourish../
Me come dey wonder if the kpekus no dey hot or luk funny../
Anyway she's married now, one alhaji claimed the trophy../
^
I have been known to damage men../
Even mikuz couldn't contain d rage like he failed his anger management../ 
Fact is fact../
Rap got no style, ya'all curb that fb & nl scheme, if you wack you wack../
Alien bars, gun bars.? It aint bout these peeps../
Wordplay.? It ain't evn bout dat, dis just plain note letting ya'all know how it is../
If u lik say dis clown is weak../ 
Take advise lik beta pikin or d next nukes dat hits, d airwaves, ur house will weep../
Am not always ill at best../
Sometimes my heart weak too, evn man city will attest../
Sick attempts../
Every time i try my luck../
D style's hot../
Short and precise like a well summarized note../
Efficiency rewarded wit a deal, a bumper rise yo../
On a definite path, my character in check like a good actor../
Here's the true factor../ 
^
Am riding on pegasus back drinkin to victory wit hades shattered skull../
Brain cells bigger than any rappers thought../
A man made from a collision of two asgard rocks../
^
Ya'all wanted like that, not in this bars../
Wait, let me take the 16th drag../

:DBeauty is a perception of the mind../
We all need cash cos attention comes with the dimes../
I AM LEGEND, my 32 smith will rain till after earth../
Who am I again.? d man still living after death../
Arthurian by blood, d people's tristram../
D 'deal ah caught' got me living large in india../
Always tempted to touch, beauties err'where but dey priceless, even 10000 rupees ain't enof../
They say they priceless, where am from.? dats strange report../
Dey will tell u wait, I jst want to quickly change the top../
200 level i had a female friend who change with calls../
Every call is business, she dey flourish../
Me come dey wonder if the kpekus no dey hot or luk funny../
Anyway she's married now, one alhaji claimed the trophy../
^
I have been known to damage men../
Even mikuz couldn't contain d rage like he failed his anger management../ 
Fact is fact../
Rap got no style, ya'all curb that fb & nl scheme, if you wack you wack../
Alien bars, gun bars.? It aint bout these peeps../
Wordplay.? It ain't evn bout dat, dis just plain note letting ya'all know how it is../
If u lik say dis clown is weak../ 
Take advise lik beta pikin or d next nukes dat hits, d airwaves, ur house will weep../
Am not always ill at best../
Sometimes my heart weak too, evn man city will attest../
Sick attempts../
Every time i try my luck../
D style's hot../
Short and precise like a well summarized note../
Efficiency rewarded wit a deal, a bumper rise yo../
On a definite path, my character in check like a good actor../
Here's the true factor../ 
^
Am riding on pegasus back drinkin to victory wit hades shattered skull../
Brain cells bigger than any rappers thought../
A man made from a collision of two asgard rocks../
^
Ya'all wanted like that, not in this bars../
Wait, let me take the 16th drag../

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Na who dey try pursue this terror/ when I never conclude my lecture/
Oboy eh I don “come” again, I no fit subdue the “pleasure!!”/

Know what u up to, im been briefed by discreet locators/ my spies all over the place, district, both areas/
'Have in' so many LGs, you can't differentiate b'tween I and TV wholesalers/

Doin' the usuals, disbursin' my quips/ the next action was disturbin' *tight lipped*/
Neighbours stormed my room with nurses from community clinics, said they heard me repeatin' "...im sick!!"/...whereas was only rehearsin' my scripts/

Prolly a few with the element neccessary/ these words are eminent, legendary/
Some of you 'll never grow, you'll remain where you remain, ...Permanent secretary/

Fire ya words & threat/ release flyin' swords in set/
Odeshi! U can't take me out, vets 'll understand ...a layman would be convinced im playin' hard to get/

My coke studio series gave history shocks/ when it realized I been writin' since Village Headmaster's Gregory dropped/
this DJinn been here since time immemorial . . . twentieth century fox/

Fasted, eatin' just kiwi n wheat bread/ on my knees cos o' this peewees on the web/
peace 'll reign after I pray the archangels to wee-wee on this thread/

Got rid of the game/ he never lived for the fame/
So this hired 'killer saw Jig' ....the rest is history, im now remembered for what I did with his name/

That he hid was best 4d dame/ his Kings Tourney stats would have been in this condition certainly/
A draw & 2 loss. finishin' with 1 point, U17 USA position currently/

Below is the only truth in his last rendition verily/ I decode those emotions, energy, rattles from the Drake/
no Live rhymes to move, KOTD/SMACK URL battle are on break/

JigsawKillah:

SMH! I CAN'T WRITE DISSES ANYMORE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by desmondDessi(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
dj5naira:

Know what u up to, im been briefed by discreet locators/ my spies all over the place, district, both areas/

Doin' the usuals, disbursin' my quips/ the next action was disturbin' *tight lipped*/
Neighbours stormed my room with nurses from community clinics, said they heard me repeatin' "...im sick!!"/...whereas was only rehearsin' my scripts/

Some of you 'll never grow, you'll remain where you remain, ...Permanent secretary/

Odeshi! U can't take me out, vets 'll understand ...a layman would be convinced im playin' hard to get/

My coke studio series gave history shocks/ when it realized I been writin' since Village Headmaster's Gregory dropped/

Fasted, eatin' just kiwi n wheat bread/ on my knees cos o' this peewees on the web/

So this hired 'killer saw Jig' ....the rest is history, im now remembered for what I did with his name/

That he hid was best 4d dame/ his Kings Tourney stats would have been in this condition certainly/

Below is the only truth in his last rendition verily/ I decode those emotions, energy, rattles from the Drake/

cool
Re: Flow For Rank by desmondDessi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
dj5naira:

peace 'll reign after I pray the archangels to wee-wee on this thread/ :DD grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Daphantom: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
I'm rupturing guys/ till the thought of demise/
mess up his mind/ No 'Leopard' effort . . I'll get it 'spot on' this time!/
The way i be structuring rhymes/ Y'all see the 'gold in' . . like each verse was an extract . from 'Lord of the Flies'!/
Speedin' in this cracking corvette!/ causing Nigg@s tragic upsets/ 'fore the spasm commence/
On these lukewarm guys/ no need for 'book worm' eyes/ one look and I can tell that their rebuttal 'lacking contents'!/
This is some grown man shi.t/
I only 'catch a virus' . . when it is thrown at me!!/
. . My name strike a nerve/ cos I'm known to spit timeless verbs/when i try to swerve!/
Call off your drones/ or get smothered and stoned/ I leave you gasping for breath . . and then offer ozone!/
I'm scolding these guys/ Ion care if they wholly in Christ/ I make their stomach divide/ when you see me approaching with knives/ and daggers combined/ its cos i feel obliged/ to show you my Abok.i inside!!/
Chapman . . I'm caressing my girl . . her face silk smoov/ seductive are her lips and dimples/ but your bi.tch who?/ why she got so many pimples/
I could give her 'bismuth'/
but her face still won't 'be smooth'!/
My sex life alarming but simple/ good fuc.k and Tít Job with her Big Bo.obs/
But your girl Tw@t be brute and evil . . Its sick dude!/ He like "Amaka oya make we quick do"/ but she broke his Dic.k . . turned a Nigg@ to a cripple!!/
I'm the type to lit'rally 'shut down' a pedestrian . . . after rendering the commuter Jaded!/
I'll just 'ALT-F4-ENTER' . . till they brand the murder 'Computer Aided'!!/
I'm refreshing . . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
Classsyalabolas:
DISTORTED MIND

rough freestyle... ...

and the supreme eponymous emcee, in the geocentric ptolemaic system/

6 mins of

DIABOLICAL RHYMES

you faggits listen/ to classic rhythm/ when the classy's spitting/
& stop murmuring like market women/ he's a beast. . .dont be quick fast to diss him/
cos punchlines from this super soldier, crack civillians/ frankly speaking/ he's blasted millions/ of spastic chickens/ with this tragic writtens/
i have a feeling/ a bad one! beware!!. . .he's always masked like a villain//
rebel is zeus/ he's gentle & good/ but i'm cruel as shao kahn. . .i kick ässes with my metallic boots/ put yourself in my shoes/ and get stucked finding your feet/. . .we're kind as a thief/ so we settle disputes/ by helping the jews/ throw pebbles and hooves/ to rebels & crooks//
i'm freddy krueger/ he's my twin brother. . . .we bring murder when we stretch the ruger/
we're scary rulers/
you should fear these shooters/
cos we're the greatest villains/ in this raging region/. . &.you're barely super/ hail this crazy heathen/ shout my name. . .shout Bruce is the guy!/
i cant hear you losers!/ shout Bruce is truly divine!/ before i behead you losers!/
shout Bruce is good with em rhymes!/ and this is an unsual freestyle/
so dont expect the usual punchlines/
but if you feel i'm spewing weak lines/ i can 'start from the scratch' . . .by 'going back to the drawing board'. . .and literarilly be 'schooling' you guys!/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
obesemf:

when?? Lets make it monday or tuesday.
Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Raplinx999:
when?? Lets make it monday or tuesday.
after the next set of tourney matches
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
obesemf:

after the next set of tourney matches
damn! When?
Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
Raplinx999:
damn! When?
God willing, next weekend.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
grayline, jigsawkillah, can I jump on the cypher?
Re: Flow For Rank by jreyez(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Elymaxiimus i see you...

Incase Y'all missed it.. Check out this freestyle joint http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9d63d7f0

Scroll up for lyrics.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
007Bruce:

i cant hear you losers!/ shout Bruce is truly divine!/

Bruce is truly divine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
I've told these kids,your text poo should flow FROM WITHIN,

sorry sir,your pen has a fountain head,but it ain't the source of the PURE RHYTHM,YOUR WEAVING

its better I have a poor beginning,with a DISTINCT STYLE

telling the truth has turned me to an instrument of music dipped in honey, THIS SWEET LIAR.

am not like these other copycats I spit me in ANY THAT I HAVE WRITTEN

its like people on seafood,I won't be surprised to see pieces of I in people's stomach,considering MANY THAT HAVE IBIME BITTEN,

but me,am proud of WHO I AM nigga,DUDEs FLY MAN,y do they put fillers in their lines,do you take us for wicked lecturers that won't allow you pass your message,YOU MAD FAM...anyway I hate TALL GRAMMER,anything I do I cut it short short,like LONG STAMMER,can you ''weigh'' these tots, its like THORs HAMMER,with teaspoon am ready to climb what you nigga CALL LADDER,of success...
time is an enemy,so with an axe I split second,
I believe mental balance is useful to make every moment count,sick method

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by rockdude: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
slim women pussy are tighter and better. fat women pussy or puna are big and hairy, and they vaginals smell like dead fish. its better to bang slim women, don't do fat hunchos you will throw up. if you want slim women go for em' virgins, way better than those girls that their pussy have been around.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2015
obesemf:

owk then. Patiently waiting..... Pls dnt 4get. Sunday 8 pm abi?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2015
obesemf:

whats ur fb username bro? And when wil another tourney start?
Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2015
Raplinx999:
owk then. Patiently waiting..... Pls dnt 4get. Sunday 8 pm abi?
next sunday. 007Bruce take note. Create thread on saturday. Title match

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yea
Yea

Diss@Samson Williams

Willams is about going on a losing STREAK Once I land my punchese on dis very SCENE And scatter off is BABY TEETH. Is such a dull faggit bitch.. Who love spitting GBERRISH Nd SILLY THREATS Buh in dis bout? U won't wait to "count ur loss" like BRAZIL aganist nigeria in worldcup at ATLANTA 1996.

Is best u don't TEST ME My techs nd GUNS ? They VEXING.. Dey will live ur head munched with heavily GASPING.. When they have the fool "lay low in dis match" like unskillfull PLAYER ON BENCHIES..

I will make the FOFO GUN. Once i 'blow him off track' an mak the BOZO RUN.. Is a snitch concieve 4frm a stupid MUM.. WHO GOt ride wit dick 'from street 2 street' Like PUBLIC BUSS...

This nigga is a PARANOID BEGGAR sayn u drug? U JUST A TRAMADOL FELLA So here i wil be quick to drop u wit gunz when i Cock it 2 twice sorta LIKE PANADOL EXTRA..

he aint got a rocky hit EITHER is punch nd rhymes?COUPLED WIT FILTERS see i aint the type u spit Trash FLOWS WITH NIGGER so here? no mercy when my blow fist ''brush off samson HAIR|| nd hit him roughly DEAD like hw ''DALILA'' does in the bible WHEN She plan CUBE WIT IS DEAR..

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.