Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? (1210 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by 100Cents: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
I am so excited as I write.

Its been 25 years since we have been dating. She told me in June that she will be coming to Nigeria to see me. She is not light skin but I am sure temperature and weather has dealt good with her bronze color.

So she said yesterday that her trip will be next week. She asked what she would buy for me. Please guys with girlfriends abroad should suggest for me what I should tell her to buy for me. You all know this is November, the 11the month and Christmas is near.

Me don't want to stress her since I have my own money. So let the suggestions begin.

Don't ask me about $£×… we are virgin...

Please no Insalt...
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by alabiyemmy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
and its been 25 years since she has been sleeping with other men.

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by JEITO: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
She should buy you a wedding ring, wedding arrangement and also buy a marriage because after 25years of dating, you guys should gotten married
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by koko12(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
I phone 6 ^^

FTC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by FLAWLES(f): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by luvlyoracle(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Shaving stick. undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by Freshtomato(f): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
A white baby and maybe a wedding ring grin
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by idu1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Troll no fit u my brother
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by 100Cents: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
FLAWLES:

Please write something.

I will send the list by NIPOST first thing tomorrow morning..
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
sense

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
JEITO:
She should buy you a wedding ring, wedding arrangement and also buy a marriage because after 25years of dating, you guys should gotten married
chai...bros ....oyibo gi nka e.....dey make person catch cold

Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by woky: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
do you knw how much she worth ??
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
She's coming with a white hubby and 3 kids
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by echobee(f): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
25years ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. U should be expecting a wedding band on her fourth finger,a 21years old son,18years.old daughter sad
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by woky: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
alabiyemmy:
and its been 25 years since she has been sleeping with other men.
How do u knw??
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by 100Cents: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
MarthaK:
She's coming with a white hubby and 3 kids

1. I Phone 6 (bent one )

Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by Vado(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
*pause* 25 wahhh
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by woky: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
echobee:
25years ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. U should be expecting a wedding band on her fourth finger,a 21years old son,18years.old daughter sad
Its obvious the op is kidin..

I'm only here to have fun anyway cheesy
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by dkronicle(m): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
teddy bear
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
25yrs? She should be married...
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by 100Cents: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
mizzkeji44:
25yrs? She should be married...

Don't brake my hart..
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by JEITO: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
chai...bros ....oyibo gi nka e.....dey make person catch cold
abi grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
like seriously,25 years of dating without yelling any fruit,how old are you now? is like you are under her spell.
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by eyeon(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
i you really trusted her for a wholesome 25 years, just tell her not to ever leave you again...
She should get you a box of TRUST-PAY.
Re: His Girlfriend Coming From Abroad, What Should He Expect From Her ? by Richy4(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
You have been dating for 25years......?

Okay!!!!!! Let me see what gift will be perfect for you.

Oh!!! Yes I got it. You know those false teeth are cheaper abroad. Every old people got it and when they fix it you think that was their dentition. Tell her to buy it for you probably she got one too for herself.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Prove Me Wrong On This....? Ladies Only / Photos: Man Whose Wife Turned A Man Says It Has Made Their Marriage Stronger / What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.