Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,793 members, 7,921,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Just My Humble Opinion As A Nigerian! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just My Humble Opinion As A Nigerian! (387 Views)

How Politicians Humble Themselves When Seeking Votes (photos) / An Honest Opinion As To Why Buhari Should Not Be President Of Nigeria / Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just My Humble Opinion As A Nigerian! by saint047(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
"You are one of a few Nigerians who had been blessed by Allah/God, even to a fault. You have been a General Officer Commanding, Military Governor, Federal Commissioner of NNPC, Head of State and C-in-C of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and Chairman of PTF, just to mention a few. At the ripe age of 72, what do you want again from Allah/God? In 2011, ten youth coppers were among hundreds of innocent non-Hausa-Fulani/Kanuri Nigerians slaughtered by your supporters in Northern Nigeria even before INEC announced the results of the presidential election. As if that is not bloody and despicable enough, you have promised to soak non-Hausa-Fulani/Kanuri Nigerians whom you prefer to call ‘dogs and baboons’ in blood if you lose presidential election in 2015. But what’s next? You may be ‘untouchable,’ with millions of human robots (Almajiri supporters) at your command, to do whatever you like here on Earth, but note that one day, you will stand alone before your Creator for judgement."

(1) (Reply)

Police Explains Why They Invaded The National Assembly / Lawmakers Sign President Jonathan’s Impeachment Notice / Nigerian Politics Of Dichtomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.